For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Werrrewollllf (Wait for Signups)

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:38 am

Ahoy thar mateys. Its been quite a while since we've had one of these, and now that I have a temporary bubble of free time, I figure I might reopen this game up for ye!

For those of you who are too young at the forums to know, it is a game of crafty strategizing and to outwit your enemies before they do it to you. Every day you will need to vote to execute someone as well as sending me a list which corresponds to the "role" you hold in the game. Repeat one team eliminates another and there's the game!

Now for ye veterans, what kind of game are you looking for. Simple? Slightly complicated? Whacko?

Also, give me an idea of how many of you are interested. If it isn't much in the next few days, I'm flushin' it down.

So. Discuss away.
Last edited by ScottNak on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:46 am

Finally. xD

A little bit complex, but not completely wacko. :D

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:52 am

Ooh! Yay! D:

Well uhh...slightly complicated. No big twists for me. :/

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:58 am

Complicated! It's no fun if you're not utterly confused.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:02 am

Every word is a metaphor and requires extensive footnoting werewolf!

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:10 am

YAY! I play this all the time on a different forum! Then again, we change the rules and setup after each game...

anyway, I'm in.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:11 am

Every single player is an evil OMT werewolf. :O

I mean, complicated or slightly complicated is fine. The last 4/5 games I've played have been basic or fairly basic. :\

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:18 am

Not completely wacko, but still slightly crazy. A nice complex game would be fun, with some original roles and whatnot

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:33 am

Kym crazy, but not Kym easy either.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 am

Slightly complicated, because if you start throwing in all these twists I get lost really easily. :lol:

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:04 am

I've never really understood how this works, but hey, since when to you need to know silly things like how a game works to play it? I'll go for it.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:04 am

And here i was thinking WW on PPT was doomed.

I would go to more of the extreme end of the scale but not 100% extreme.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:10 am

Complicated! It's more funner.

Blk Mage wrote:And here i was thinking WW on PPT was doomed.

Well, it was like "Survivor"; it just kept coming on and on. Although I do still watch "Survivor", just wanted to make the comparison.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:21 am

Wow, good timing... I was just to PM you about hosting a game. This is better :)

I'd like to have a complex game. The more complex, the better. Also, don't make it a team based game like the last one. That was fun, but we'll all see it coming next time.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:19 am

I'll put my hand up for Werewolf 'Nak oops *wack*iness :P
Topic locked