For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Duck, Duck, Goose, Dare! (Revived) (Split at 10)

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:22 pm

now that i have returned to ppt, i decided to revive a classic game here on ppt (alright,so its not THAT classic, but its still awesome). those that have played before can jump right in, but new players should read the rules below to learn to play. enjoy.

Duck Duck Goose Rules

Players take it turns saying one of two things, either 'duck', which means that the user is open to receiving a dare. In order to dare someone, they post 'goose', as well as a dare and a duration, which the person who posted the last duck must do. It is generally considered bad etiquette to wait less than 2 ducks before issuing a goose, and to abuse the thread by only posting gooses.

Dare Rules

4. Dares: Please do not exploit the thread by purely daring, work by the rough guideline of posting "duck" twice before posting a "goose". No inappropriate dares, make sure to follow av and sig guidelines, and please do not dare someone to do something they specifically asked not to do. Also, the maximum time limit for a dare is 3 days.
5. More on dares: Please do not dare someone to cause their posts to be hard to read, and please do not pull people who do not want any part of this into the game- that includes things such as admitting "love" for someone or PMing someone at random. Also, posting threads or irrelevant replies on other threads because of a dare is not allowed.

Duck

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:54 pm

XD Kinda missed this thread.

Duck, no set or I Hate Joshua dares.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:17 pm

Duck! *curls up in a ball*

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:43 pm

Safe for now...

DUCK

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:47 pm

Duck!

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:52 pm

I have a question. What if someone's dared to do something they can't do? For instance, if someone dared me to tell them my name, I couldn't, because I'm not allowed to.

Duck.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 pm

We're very lenient on here and will dismiss that dare, and give you one twice as bad :hug:

Duck!

Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:08 pm

Tyma - I believe it's against the rules to infringe on someone's personal life like that in DDGD.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:15 pm

le canard
no post dares

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Quack!!...Duck.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:32 pm

As the French say, le Duck.

- No set dares

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:35 pm

He baaack.
Where you been, boy?

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:38 pm

hmm... I believe I shall be evil now!

GOOSE! (mwahahahahahahaha)

*refuses urge to say light yourself on fire*

erm... what to say, what to say...

no... dance the charlston on a flagpole wouldn't work...

I know! Talk like a rapper-type person for a day on the forums.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:42 pm

--ooh, ducks!
Topic locked