For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Awkward things to say

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:55 am

Make this thread as awkward as possible. I'll start.

Sometimes when no ones home I enjoy seperating m&m's into colour groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:58 am

I have two pairs of chocolate-smeared underpants--on my head.

[/lie]

Re: Awkward things to say

Kym wrote:Make this thread as awkward as possible. I'll start.

Sometimes when no ones home I enjoy seperating m&m's into colour groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures.

ROFL

Do the awkward things have to be true? O.o

Re: Awkward things to say

whhattisthiss wrote:
Kym wrote:Make this thread as awkward as possible. I'll start.

ROFL

Do the awkward things have to be true? O.o

Don't think so, pardner.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 am

Whenever I'm in a class, and it gets very quiet very suddenly, I feel the irrepressible urge to say something inappropriate loudly. "So then I stabbed the guy, and when the blood started gushing out, I apologized and tried to stop the wound with my shirt."

Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:42 am

I have a shrine to Kym in my closet.
I also have a nasty toe fungus going on right now... wanna see?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 am

omg i am so good at this

ok!
why do seagulls fly over the sea?....

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:57 am

This seems a bit valueless, so moved to Coconut Isle - *slaps kyms wrists* you should know better, bad kymmy!! :)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:56 am

My mom says I'm handsome. :)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:18 pm

I'm a 67-year-old transvestite with five children and 28 grandchildren.

Call me Sally.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:13 pm

I like to put on my Supergirl costume and stakeboard around town screaming "EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES".

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:13 pm

I wouldn't mind killing one of the people who has posted on here :)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:42 pm

Sometimes,when I'm alone, I like to take my sister's bathing suits and pose in front of the mirror with them on, even though they're way too small, because I've always dreamt of being Miss Universe. Sometimes I don't take it off after I'm done...

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:48 pm

I hope nobody minds... but this elevator music is pretty catchy. I feel like busting a move. *Starts breakdancing*

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:53 pm

I have ringworm!
Topic locked