For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

WW37 -- Book of Myths (Dead Thread)

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 am

I was going to start this when someone died, but because it's been requested... :P

Book of Myths
This is where those that have returned to the Book should post, as well as those who never left it.

No posting ANY information that is not publicly known. This means you cannot talk about things that have not already been revealed or discussed on thread. This is an important rule, so please don't break it.

Don't have any private contact with any living player concerning the game. This includes through PM, AIM, MSN, e-mail, your great-aunt, etc., etc., etc.

Dead players may have ONE lynch kill. However, to do this at least 15 players must be dead, and 95% of them must agree on a person to lynch. To vote on the Lynch kill, use this format: Lynch: Person A

Re: WW37 -- Book of Myths (Dead Thread)

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Thanks, Twiz. I wanted to post the translation to Katherine's code for the players (waaay back on day 1), but someone else decoded it while I was waiting for somewhere to post it -- and no, I could not make heads nor tails of pipsqueeek's. I'm really bummed not to be playing, but given the stress of finals, I wouldn't be able to keep up at all right now. But the game looks massively fun, crazily chaotic, and just epically epic. Yeah.

I'm already behind reading the game thread, so any further comment is not particularly useful to the players -- so I'll just wish you guys lots of fun. *go innocents* [/jealousy]

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 am

lol That sucks. I was the rezzer. I never got to do anything. :(

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 am

TwizEdit: Please do not talk about things that have not been revealed on-thread.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:08 am

Someone rezzing me would be awesome. On account of being Cassandra. And stuff.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 am

I'm dead!

Not surprising though.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:17 am

This was most definitely an interesting night. Though... Bishop Fish? Is there actually a mythological character named like that, or is it one of your creations, Twizz? Either way, a very interesting night indeed.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:45 am

I looked it up, the Bishop Fish is a real myth. From like the 1500s.

And poo on being killed. Didn't really get to do a whole lot, really. Ah well, I'd love a res, though.

And just a note, if Mongrel and I aren't res soon, you know who to kill. *Waves at Jas*

EDIT: Rofl, Jas. Way to massively over react. I'm not threatening you, I'm merely stating a fact. If you don't res anyone, then we can assume you can't res 'cause you're a convert. It's really simple. You res us dreamers, you're still innocent. You being executed didn't kill us. I'm not sure what that's about, either.

So yeah, mountains out of mole hills. Way to make yourself seem suspect.

EDIT 2: Wow, I just realised how shocking your logic is. We DID go after people we thought were baddies. Hence why I didn't go after you. Just 'cause you ask to be dreamt, doesn't mean you'll be dreamt. In fact there's a better chance you'll be innocent, so why bother when we had more important leads?

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:33 am

I'm missing a few of your leaps in logic.
1. We're not Ammer, we didn't kill you, and we didn't have any input on his decision.
2. You didn't give us a reason to dream you. Asking is okay, but when there are other people who've given you incentive to dream them, you dream them.
3. Refusing to rez the dreamers greatly hurts the innocents' chances. Only a baddie would want to hurt the innocents' chances of winning.
I wait for you to make the smart decision instead of the petty one.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:34 am

Well, I'm not too pleased with that... I have a feeling I know which team it was too, or at least one person on that team. If certain events don't happen tomorrow, I'll be shouting from the dead thread about who should be killed.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:56 pm

I would appreciate a res too. I don't mind if the resser needs to wait a bit, right now one dreamer should be enough I suppose. But yeah, res, pwease? :3

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:38 am

people always insist on bwing me when i'm off, no?
oh well.

and fyi, i wasn't lying. i am technically a dreamer. i just can't let on in which way.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Blah, didn't even get to use my powers at all :(

Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:42 am

How are only four people dead yet it's like Night 8 or something?

Granted, I haven't followed the game since I've died but come on. Kill someone!

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:01 am

Ammistletoe wrote:How are only four people dead yet it's like Night 8 or something?

Granted, I haven't followed the game since I've died but come on. Kill someone!

There's more than four people dead, Ammer. XD Even with the people that have died since I last updated the user list, there's five shown.

*toddles off to update it* I forgot yesterday. :P
Topic locked