For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

October's Sig Trend Notice

Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:53 am

I thought we'd try something a little different on the forums, and thought maybe I'd go ahead and post these here. No one's required to participate, but I'd love to see as much participation as possible!

In an effort to keep sigs down to one trend the sig trend of the month has been implemented.

October 2004 will be PPT's International Monster month! Make your sigs as scary and monstery as possible, and then post them here if you'd like. :) I'll be mid month posting another poll to see what everyone would like for next month's theme to be...and we'll go from there!

*skips off to make her monster sig and avatar set*

=^..^=

Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:19 am

Hi, that's a spiffy idea. But ... the set I'm using is my set for October. No monsters...just lamia type vampires

Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:04 am

Hey, I'm making a set with Zoidburg, and he's only kind of a monster :P

Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:13 pm

*Posts* My set has a demon type creature on it anyway.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:20 pm

Ammer wrote:*Posts* My set has a demon type creature on it anyway.

So does mine...Oh wait, that's me.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:08 pm

i mite join in on this.... next time i have a chance to make a new set anyway :)

Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:01 pm

^_^ I make new sets a lot. I know a lot of people are attached to their sets, and that's cool too, I thought this would just be something fun :D

Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:05 am

I'll try and join in once I get my graphics programs back on my computer.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:13 pm

I'm not making mine, because I already have a monster-ish set that was made for me last year. I'll be switching to it in a couple of days to a week.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:19 am

I'm glad you guys are thinking about participating. ^_^ I'm having fun with this already...

Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:21 am

Awww, I want to participate but I just got my new set :( Ah well, maybe towards the end of October I'll change over, it will be Halloween afterall :D

Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:10 pm

FUTURAMA! hahaha, i'll try to make some kind of a monster set this weekend.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:16 pm

Just bumping this up a bit... ^_^ Hoping more people get involved!

Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:59 pm

i've got my monster set.... i couldnt find a real monster pic to use so i used vira :)

when you taking suggestions for novembers theme?

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:22 pm

I'm always taking suggestions, and then there will be a poll. Just PM me with anything ^_^
Topic locked