For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Werewolf 2 Excess (Oct. 14-16)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:14 am

YEAH! Werewolf is up again! :D Let's see now...who is the werewolf...

Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:05 am

*looks around*

"Uh, hello. This shall be fun!"

Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:20 am

Things look pretty normal on the island so far *twiddles thumbs* do de do, I guess I'll go sun myself on the beach

Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:46 am

*new kid on the block* "looks around shyly" :P how fun :P

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:00 am

I'd like to make my first vote now. I didn't want to be first to vote but alas, I need to do it now or I'll most likely forget. (Or wind up busy tomorrow.) No hard feelings to anyone, it's too early for me to have any clues on whos who, so I just did a "24 horses in a stable, one jumped out..." Jeeze, I use the most educated guessing systems. :P

So sorry, but...

Vote: Puck102701

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:08 am

Hmm... here we go again... THIS time I didn't post first... >_> Well it's time to go wolf hunting once again. *sigh*

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:25 am

Kugetsu wrote:Puck WAS a werewolf last time, so I don't think she would be a werewolf again this time

Remember, roles are given out at random. So whatever someone was last round has no meaning to what someone is this round.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:27 am

ScottNak wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:Puck WAS a werewolf last time, so I don't think she would be a werewolf again this time

Remember, roles are given out at random. So whatever someone was last round has no meaning to what someone is this round.

Yeah, I removed that at the last second. :D

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:25 am

*scratches back of head* You know, I never noticed this island was so heavily covered in decideuous trees.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:29 am

Well, we're in the Carribbean's, so at least there are still coconuts, mmm. *puts on coconut lip balm* I <3 coconuts! tehehe

Um, does anything happen during the first half of the day(1A, 2A, etc.)?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:44 am

Talking mostly, just deciding how to vote.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:56 am

Fwee, I'm glad to be able to be a part of this game ;) Especially since I missed out and all.

No idea at the moment who I'm going to vote for, though...

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:59 am

White_Wolf wrote:I'd like to make my first vote now. I didn't want to be first to vote but alas, I need to do it now or I'll most likely forget. (Or wind up busy tomorrow.) No hard feelings to anyone, it's too early for me to have any clues on whos who, so I just did a "24 horses in a stable, one jumped out..." Jeeze, I use the most educated guessing systems. :P

So sorry, but...

Ya know, I kinda distrust this "most educated guessing system", especially after the last game (if you did observe how it went). And seeing that it is still so early in the game, why vote so fast?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:51 am

Qanda wrote:
White_Wolf wrote:I'd like to make my first vote now. I didn't want to be first to vote but alas, I need to do it now or I'll most likely forget. (Or wind up busy tomorrow.) No hard feelings to anyone, it's too early for me to have any clues on whos who, so I just did a "24 horses in a stable, one jumped out..." Jeeze, I use the most educated guessing systems. :P

So sorry, but...

Ya know, I kinda distrust this "most educated guessing system", especially after the last game (if you did observe how it went). And seeing that it is still so early in the game, why vote so fast?

Well, because there's no evidence to go by, we have to vote or we're automatically killed, and as she said, she'll forget if she waits till tomorrow.

*looks around at island*
Talk about déjà vu...what was I thinking coming back here?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:29 am

Free Cruise...pah...I knew I'd seen something like that before...all that surviving for NOTHING :lol:

So..who to trust...and who not to trust...

...again.
Topic locked