Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You can. You just can't have them being based on secret information that isn't public.

Meaning, if what you gather is from the GAME THREAD ITSELF, its ok.
But if its from behind-the-scenes talking or information you got personally (like mystic) You can't be making such accusations...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay, if that's the case. I think Lass is a Werewolf. She seems so fake to me as in reactions and what not. Either her or Dracolord II are the other Werewolf. Dracolord II is a bit of a wild card meaning his reactions are odd and Lass seems fake.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't know, okamotosan18 looks suspicious to me. Honestly they have been on my list since before I was put out of the game. He just accused AutumnElf of being suspicious but some of their suspicion is not based in fact. One of the biggest things he said was about the coment she posted about the mafia and/or werewolves ganging up to create a majority. Okamotosan18 cites this as a questionable post. I'm 99% positive that AutumnElf is making reference to one of my posts back in the first round when I was trying to defend myself.

The theory is one member on the wolves or mafia posts in the thread that they suspect someone. Then a post or two later, another team member comes along and makes a post about how they also think that person sounds suspicious. And then a post or two after that, the final team member comes along and posts something, voting for the same person and citing that they are voting based on a "majority". Next thing you know, every other player comes on and is posting that they too will go with this majority.

I don't see why AutumnElf is suspicious for making refernce to this theory of why one person can so quickly be singled out for accusation.

For these reasons (and a few others) okamotosan18 is the most important suspect on my list.

I also agree with Ammer for the reasons he stated. Dracolord and Lass seem to be highly suspicious to me based on their actions and reactions in the game.

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

hyperflutterby wrote:
why one person can so quickly be singled out for accusation.

Isn't this the way most of the voted out members were decided in the game? Every voted out member was singled out.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
hyperflutterby wrote:
why one person can so quickly be singled out for accusation.

Isn't this the way most of the voted out members were decided in the game? Every voted out member was singled out.

I know what you mean, but bear in mind that when I initially posted that voting strategy, it was the first round of the game and no one really had any reason to suspect anyone other than a simple majority.

Also bear in mind, AutumnElf's comment was shortly after my death. I don't recall if if was before the maulings that night though. So her comments are also based on that limited information.

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What was the commennt anyway? I wonder....and there's tsill the mafia. Personally, I don't really suspect anyone. Bsides, I can just...WATCH! Hehe...

Btw, the only person I thought had an unknown reason for me was hypeerflutterby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

YesItIsh wrote:
What was the commennt anyway? I wonder....and there's tsill the mafia. Personally, I don't really suspect anyone. Bsides, I can just...WATCH! Hehe...

Btw, the only person I thought had an unknown reason for me was hypeerflutterby.

If you read the last page of the gameplay thread, the comment, and the dispute is there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10