Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Starchaser wrote:
...So, why am I voting Okamato off?

Well, first, I'm the decendant of a tomato, it'a Okamoto

Starchaser wrote:
1) Go read Alex's post. She explained it a lot better than I could.

That's so sad if Alex explained it better than you could since her explanation only said she wanted to throw away two chances of getting rid of wolf, and letting the wolves get a free shot tonight. What

Starchaser wrote:
2) Often, the most defensive people have the most to hide. Why are you so concerned with the welfare of a team that won't benefit you?

What could I possibly be hiding? Everything is laid out in front of you and you're still expecting me to be a bomb or something?

Starchaser wrote:
Also... I don't know, but it just seems to be to be somewhat unsportsmanlike to admit your role. Even though it does obviously benefit me, it kind of takes some of the fun out of the game. And your attitude to the rest of us since then hasn't really improved my opinion.

I just got fed up with the dead people being unsportsmanlike giving out hints up the wazoo in the graveyard. I did not start this, but I was trying to help end it faster. NPM used her secret knowledge of her team to go and say that I'm not a wolf, so then the most suspcious person in the game just got labeled as the last Mafia member, so of course I would have been dead within two rounds because that information was given to people without any suspects. And you just said, it obviously helps you! I don't care about my attitude, that doesn't affect the outcome of this game, foolish choices are affecting the outcome of this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

o_0 that is not a legal vote.

Okamotosan- 7 vote: Lass, Starchaser, dracolordII, Alex, White_Wolf, warxelo, AutumnElf
Lass- 1 vote: okamotosan18

8 votes logged.
4 vote for execution

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Neopetsmom wrote:
I did not use my secret knowledge of anything in this topic. All I did was post that I thought that Okamotosan was a mafia member, the reason being that I was shot. And I felt the mafia would have more logically shot Okamotosan rather than me unless if course he was the mafia member.

I am *allowed* to use my logical reasponing to post in groupies. I am not allowed to use secret knowledge. For example, I know why the wolves mauled who they mauled and why they didn't maul okamotosan but I could not post those reasons here as that would be secret knowledge.

Why would you suspect someone on your own team? Of course you wouldn't that means that you openly suspected me of being the last Mafia member because I was not on your team! That means I was the only one on that list who isn't on your team and is very suspicous. Only you could do that because only you knew the werewolves, so you used logical reasoning, but also using the identities of the wolves. An innocent wouldn't have known which side I was on going by those clues, but you were willing to point it out which meant I wasn't on your team. That is, indeed, use of secret knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
Why would you suspect someone on your own team? Of course you wouldn't that means that you openly suspected me of being the last Mafia member because I was not on your team! That means I was the only one on that list who isn't on your team and is very suspicous. Only you could do that because only you knew the werewolves, so you used logical reasoning, but also using the identities of the wolves. An innocent wouldn't have known which side I was on going by those clues, but you were willing to point it out which meant I wasn't on your team. That is, indeed, use of secret knowledge.

To correct you, there HAVE BEEN instances where those from the commentary thread have suspected one of their own. But all of her inferences that she made were based on information FROM the thread. You can't accuse her of doing that because she didn't NOT accuse anyone.

Everyone is well aware that you are annoyed by what has happened. Please do not keep this going, If you wish to talk to Neopetsmom privately on what you think... then do it. But do not keep doing it over the thread.

And like i said... had you not confessed who knows what my had happened! And don't say you know what would, because in this game.. YOU NEVER KNOW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It's obvious I would've been knocked out in at least the next two days. NPM gave the wolves their next target, if not them then the innocents would've voted me out. I'm not annoyed at what happened, that makes it sound like I'm angry because something didn't go my way. ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE STARTED ACCUSING ME! That's not reasonable even in a world where werewolves exist. If someone had said at the begining of the game that dead people could still play the game, then choices would have been made differently. And why are these rules so freakin important? I still haven't even heard a reason why dead people are talking other than that's the way it was done for other games. If they can talk just like anyone else, why not let them stay on this board instead of taking up extra room on the forum's list? I had not been mentioned as a major suspect in the game thread, but the dead people all at once started accusing me. You act as if the people still alive couldn't see that. When they have no one to suspect, of course they would pick the person all the dead people suspect. It would've turned out that way, and you're acting as if it's not obvious that that was where it was heading.
How am I being made out to look like I'm wrong, what, like everyone believes dead people should be talking? When people get voted out of games, especially ones who are dead, they are gone and not heard from again. Even if it might have turned out a different way, dead people shouldn't be giving living people hints.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Right. *takes breath* Chris, you’re a great friend, but for the love of god, please, get over it.

The truth? I started to suspect you as soon as you even mentioned the fact that dead people were talking about who they suspect. There’s no rule saying they can’t, and nobody has to believe them. However, I didn’t say anything for fear of either being killed, or accused myself.

Sure, you may be right about a chance at getting two wolves. But there’s the key word – chance. It’s not definite. Like I’ve said before, at this stage of the game, we don’t want to lose any more innocents than is absolutely necessary.

And seriously. You were the one who came out and admitted your guilt. Nobody forced you to. You did that of your own accord, so I don’t think it’s fair to blame the ‘dead’. Does it matter whether they were talking or not? No.

okamotosan18 wrote:
That's so sad if Alex explained it better than you could since her explanation only said she wanted to throw away two chances of getting rid of wolf, and letting the wolves get a free shot tonight.

Thankyou dear. I didn’t say that I wanted to throw away chances of getting rid of a wolf. I’m saying that I want to throw away the risk of losing more innocents than is necessary. What proof do you have that you will be able to kill a wolf? You may very well kill off another innocent.

*shrug* Either way, I hope you realize that it’s too late to change the minds of the innocents anyway, since there’s only half an hour left until execution. Which means that there’s only the possibility of one wolf going. Which isn’t going to happen, since a majority has already been reached. Therefore, we will get rid of one bad guy, and lose an innocent – the best case scenario this late in the day/game.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alex wrote:
...What proof do you have that you will be able to kill a wolf? You may very well kill off another innocent...

What proof do you have that you would execute a wolf at the next execution? You will have less of a chance getting rid of a wolf on the next execution.
You fools had the chance to take two stabs tonight, and the highest probable outcome was one innocent and one wolf, but you chose to definitely get rid of one innocent and someone who was trying to take out wolves who didn't need to worry about majority to let wolves pick off an innocent. The wolves, if not tonight, the next night would've HAD to waste a mauling to get rid of me, meaning that I could've taken the place of an innocent after I attempted to pick out a wolf which would've had the same chance as you for getting a wolf.

In other words, you chose to take a definite loss as opposed to a way-over-50% chance of getting rid of AT LEAST one wolf. How can you continue to support this stupid decision unless you are a wolf?

And the sheep...jump off.....the cliff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
Uh, hello!

Uhh... Hi. o_O

Or if the votes stay the way they're going right now, then adieu. Another baddie down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Again, and if you read the posts before talking you would know, the point of the innocents isn't to kill the bad guys, it's to kill ALL the bad guys, and I was helping you. I already lost, and I knew that, I was just trying to help take down the wolves before I went.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak walks in to see Okamotosan brandishing his gun and yelling at all the other townspeople, "I WANTED TO HELP YOU! BUT NO! YOU DECIDED TO KILL ME INSTEAD!"

ScottNak quickly takes a look at the votes...

Quote:
Okamotosan- 7 vote: Lass, Starchaser, dracolordII, Alex, White_Wolf, warxelo, AutumnElf
Lass- 1 vote: okamotosan18

o_0 did not log a vote.

8 votes logged.
4 vote for execution

"Well, looks like the people didn't feel very comfortable having a mafia member around them."
ScottNak shoots a bullet into his heart, and okamotosan falls over.

The gun, with the pooglini insignia, falls out of his hand. Stars in the sky seems to disappear, in a light rainbow flash...

"Finally! Some good news! All the Mafia members are now DEAD. You now only have the wolves to worry about. Good luck."

30 minutes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lass- 2 votes: Warxelo, o_0

2 votes logged.
1 votes is majority.

4 / 7 votes for Moving Execution to tonight

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9