Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

theonlysaneone wrote:
Out of 15 deaths in this episode, you guys only guessed two of them?! I'll elaborate soon, but I really don't want to spoil it for anyone.

EDIT: And the winners are...

thelilbear for Tom, and everyone who guessed Charlie! Some other deaths you might have predicted are Naomi and Pryce. The jury is still out on who was in the coffin in Jack's flashback, but if it turns out that it was one of the people you predicted, I'll come back and give you your prize money.

Anyways, post a trade link or a shop link to claim your prize.

I'd like to point out, you dont actually know that charlie is dead...! (i spend that part of the episode thinking "he's such an idiot, why has he closed the door, and why hasnt he opened it again and they both swam out, and then, why doesnt he swim out the porthole and up to the surface? he's a bit dozy really, but he might do that in the next series!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:32 am 

Rachel wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
Out of 15 deaths in this episode, you guys only guessed two of them?! I'll elaborate soon, but I really don't want to spoil it for anyone.

EDIT: And the winners are...

thelilbear for Tom, and everyone who guessed Charlie! Some other deaths you might have predicted are Naomi and Pryce. The jury is still out on who was in the coffin in Jack's flashback, but if it turns out that it was one of the people you predicted, I'll come back and give you your prize money.

Anyways, post a trade link or a shop link to claim your prize.

I'd like to point out, you dont actually know that charlie is dead...! (i spend that part of the episode thinking "he's such an idiot, why has he closed the door, and why hasnt he opened it again and they both swam out, and then, why doesnt he swim out the porthole and up to the surface? he's a bit dozy really, but he might do that in the next series!

I think the producers have confirmed that he is in fact dead. I've seen a couple of interviews they've been in, and they always talk as if Charlie is already dead, and they intended it that way. They wanted people to feel sad or angry about it because that means it mattered.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3