Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sorry, no...

REMEMBER!!! STOP BY THE BOARD AND MAKE CASUAL CONVERSATIONS!!! THIS BOARD NEEDS MORE ACTIVITY.

I'll start... I'm going Kneeboarding this weekend, what are you people doing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
I've got my first rehersal for Death Of A Salesman.

I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Err...My Drama class is writting a murder mystery. Its on a train headed to Las Vegas from New York. I'm a crazy painter who used to work in a drive-thru chapel. I'm also on the writting team.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Uh...I got a new violin today? :D

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Alisquid wrote:
Err...My Drama class is writting a murder mystery. Its on a train headed to Las Vegas from New York. I'm a crazy painter who used to work in a drive-thru chapel. I'm also on the writting team.

Now that sounds funky. Is it a full script, or one of those murder mysteries with a loose story and mostly improv?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Navy's playing Air Force tonight. (football)

Navy's gonna win...

GO NAVY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

Now that sounds funky. Is it a full script, or one of those murder mysteries with a loose story and mostly improv?

Err...how do I explain this.

The kids make there bios, and the class the location and who will be murdered. We get ideas, then the writting team starts writting. The whole thing is full, but we all have to have motive. The thing is, though, the audence must figuar out who is the murder. The suspets will walk around the tables, and we can be asked questions like "How long did you know ____?" If you get the "Correct" answer, you get your name in a drawing for a door prize. They can be really good, like $200!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Alisquid wrote:
The kids make there bios, and the class the location and who will be murdered. We get ideas, then the writting team starts writting. The whole thing is full, but we all have to have motive. The thing is, though, the audence must figuar out who is the murder. The suspets will walk around the tables, and we can be asked questions like "How long did you know ____?" If you get the "Correct" answer, you get your name in a drawing for a door prize. They can be really good, like $200!

Yeah, you were telling me about it. That sounds like fun. :) (Lucky :cry:)

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Is Death of a Salesman good? That's going to be the next-to-last book we're going to read in AP English III.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Random conversation*.. well... I just survived a category 4 hurricane, have no cable, and no phone, and have comandeered my mother's office computer because I'm addicted to the internet. And Neopets. That's so sad, the first time I get on a computer in over a month, and the first thing I do is feed my neopets. Ah, well. I have lots of pictures to share of the hurricane damage. It's catastrophic. There's nothing quite so surreal as driving past the mall and watching National Guard carrying AK47's directing traffic because every street light in town was ripped of the wires. Pensacola Beach doesn't really exist anymore, nor do the homes that were situated there. And the TREES!! There aren't any trees anymore! They all got knocked down. Okay, enough random conversation. I'm okay, my house is okay (except for a few trees on my roof), and more importantly, my cats are okay. I've missed you Ishmael!! I'll talk to you all soon, if the cable company will visit me before October 15th (which is they're estimated date for service resuming).... Au Revior...Se La Vie... or..ermm... something fancy and French. You pick the phrase.

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yeah! I finally get to meet the famous Johnnydontgo! Funny, I joined the day after her last post. Anyways, it's wonderful that your house is still standing and all. I was evacuated once because of a fire. I wasn't very old at the time, so I didn't really care, but looking back on it is really scary... Back to the point, it's great that you and your family are okay. :)

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*Talkes/hugs Johnnydon'tgo, knocking her to the ground*
OHMYGODITSJOHNNYDONTGOIMISSEDYOUANDWASREALLYWORRIED!
*Talks so fast because she excited*
I was really worried. Its good that you and your cats are O.K. I'm really sorry about what happened to your town. That must be awful*gives calm hug now*

The fire? My lord, that was scary! Our town didn't have any damage, however, a nearbly one(Ten minutes away) had a lot of damage. I was 7, and we had people fromt he nearby town with us. The parents listened to the radio all night, and then we got a call from a friend out of town saying they were going to evacuate us. So we got ahead start. We were stuck in Santa Fe for a week. It was scary. The smoke got thick there, and so we almost had to leave Santa Fe with the family that was hosting us. But things got better. I was glad to be back in my house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey Ginger! (It was the best nickname I could come up with. I apologize for the unfortunate Spice Girl afilliation it has)

I thought of you while I was on vacation in Hawaii. There was this modern art structure with the first few lines of Moby smurf on it. I was going to take a picture of myself by it, but the art proprietor didn't look happy with the idea.
Anyhoo, I'm glad you're okay! I realize you probably won't read this till the 15th, but we all can wait.

Glad you're all good!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, Navy won 24 - 21!!!

And......................Army loses again!!! YES!!!

Navy: 5-0-0
Army: 0-4-0

The 16th Navy plays Notre Dame

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
Is Death of a Salesman good? That's going to be the next-to-last book we're going to read in AP English III.

I find its one of those plays that are meant to be performed. I enjoy it much more on stage than on the page. Some plays work better in a book, and some (most of Shakespeare's) you need both to fully appreciate the various intricacies, but DoaS is definitely one you should look into watching.

The nature of Willy's flashbacks are just more fluid on stage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next