Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

some of the baddies don't mind voting really :P since we've seen most of them voting for dawn. Stephanie had one complicated role..so many cross outs :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I think it's a principle thing. I know in the last game, once I had died I was rooting for anyone that wasn't an innocent to win (Although I did dislike the werewolves) I just didn't want them to win. And I think that tends to be the case with a lot of bad people...

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

plducala16 wrote:
Guys. 45 minutes.

And why wouldn't baddies vote againts baddies? They won't win anyway..

I am near certain that the baddies will win tonight. The numbers are just too high. Anyways, if we have two baddies, we've lost. If we have 1 baddie, then we've probably lost. If we have no baddies, then we'd have already won.

After tonight, if there's one baddie left, that means that there is 2 people needed to kill Dawn. However, there's a very high chance that one of these people won't be online, just because of things, so, Dawn will have one more kill and win.

However, I think we have 2 baddies. Scott gets a lot of inspiration from IDB, and the Cult role, that he cunningly won with, had 2 conversions. A role with 1 conversion, who may not target the person you want, is likely too weak. We've uncovered one conversion, so I think that there's another jelly minion and the jelly lacer herself out there.

Quote:
(Although I did dislike the werewolves)

I feel loved :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

what i find weird is that the baddies have voted for dawn willingly while some of the innocents refuse to vote for dawn. look at Xil and a while back Ammer refused to vote and apparently Caesara got angry to vote :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think what the case with Stephanie was that the Devil dreamt about her first, so she got converted. When the Devil died, she got upped a level. And then we got rid of the Wolves and Mafia, which caused her to be converted to Jelly Lacer... Or something like that. Dawn is most likely the last Jelly Lacer.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matt wrote:
Quote:
(Although I did dislike the werewolves)

I feel loved :hug:

I know you would ;) :hug:

warxelo wrote:
what i find weird is that the baddies have voted for dawn willingly while some of the innocents refuse to vote for dawn. look at Xil and a while back Ammer refused to vote and apparently Caesara got angry to vote

I think that's what annoys me most of all. In my opinion if you don't care about this game, don't sign up to play. There are too many people that obviously don't, or are trying to throw it *coughXilcough* and it just adds nothing to the game as a whole. I honestly have to think long and hard about if I want to even join the next game...I don't feel like I had fun this time around, and just a few can ruin a group. We don't feel like a family like we did last time...and that bothers me. Maybe that's the difference between being an innocent and being a bad guy. *shrugs*

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Think before you type, guys, think before you type.

Vote: Dawn

Happy now? Get off my case already. >_>;

You don't know my reasoning for not voting until now, so don't go starting rumors about me. Thank you. *grumbles*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trust me Cae, I wasn't annoyed with just you.

Now, we can try to soul steal her and pray that 2 people are on to kill her tomorrow night. -_-

Soul Steal: Dawn2

The new night HAS started right Scott?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*sigh* Yes. The new day/night cycle has begun...
Which means, unfortunately, the votes have once again been wiped.

Out of the original 43 members we had in this game.
3 are still alive. 1 member is not counted in the death count, so there are 39 people eligible to vote.

2/3 of 39 is 26. So. If you can get to 26 we'll have a soul steal.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9