Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Not possible for a dreamer hit? Does anyone not remember the game where I dreamt of all 3 of the wolves in the first 4 nights? It's rare, yes... but it can happen.

Vote: May

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
So, I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon (what song are we playing? xD I've wanted to make that joke since my first WW game... Wow, I'm a dork. I'll blame the cold medicine... I'm rambling now, aren't I?)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 am 

In games with team-alliance dreamers, sure it's less likely to get hits, but I've found all three members of a team in the first three days before, so it's certainly not impossible. Plus, did May actually admit to being evil, but just in not-so-clear terms?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Vote Tally

May (22)- Pipsqueeek, Pickles, Laryxler, Twinkle, Bruces Galore, Siniri, Apex, Rox, Lose1921, Blake, ckillor, Raz, Pixa, Anvil, Averly, Christopher, Regan, Twizzler, Dyl, Alex, JellyFish72, malibu
Twinkle(1)- Miyu
No Execution (2)- Missy, Helena
Pickles (1)- Ammer
Ckillor (1)- Byakuya San
Rox (1)- May

As of right now, there is a majority on May. Day ends in approximately 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote:may Hope it's not to late had pack meeting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Unvote: ckillor

I don't have any evidence that she's innocent, so might as well!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Event, Day 2

May , after having been viciously attacked during the night, had decided to find a cave or some other fortified camp to spend the next night. She searched high and low, and finally found a copse of trees that grew too close together for anything to get through. Squirming through to set up camp, she was immediately set upon! A wolf sprung out of the shadows of the copse and landed on May , ripping and tearing with teeth and claws. Suddenly, the wolf broke off its attack and sped away. Weakly, she crawled to where her pack had been flung aside and rummaged in it for medical materials.

Summary:

May was attacked by a wolf. She survived.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Not too late for a vote, I hope.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Die!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Execution, Day 2

There was an overwhelming majority today, as Typhoon and Ryguy materialized in the endless blue.

"May!"
"May!"
"Kill her!"

Ryguy was pleased. Gold fires sparked in his eyes as he stared at May.

Typhoon was less happy about having to kill, but ice glinted in his own eyes as he stood on the other side of her.

May
was not going to just stand there and be killed, of course. Even though she'd suffered two grievous attacks recently, she summoned the energy to power a massive fireball.

Of course, this was not the greatest strategy to use. Typhoon would quench it with a thought, and Ryguy would just absorb it.

Hoping the concussive force would be enough to take out one or the other of the demigods, May
opted for the former and fired at Typhoon, who waved a hand and, instead of quenching the flames, encased them in ice and batted them back with a thought.

She had time to think "Wrong move!" before being crushed by a ton of ice. Her serpentine red-and-black tail twitched once and fell still.

Summary:

May was executed. She was
Volvagia.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:13 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Yup, Whack-A-Dragon, May will have been the one to kill Katherine.
Her team could be boss-based or OoT-based, I thinks.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Night 2

As the darkness filled the land, Christopher strolled down a path, hoping to find somewhere to stay for the night. He happened to find a large tree that appeared like it would be a good place to stay for the evening. It also had a nearby water supply, which was convenient because he was quite parched from walking all day long. Just as Christopher bent down to sip from the river, he thought he saw something just beneath the surface. At first, he didn't think much about it, but at a second glance, he was sure that he noticed something weird. That's when the water jumped out and attacked poor Christopher. Not just attacked, but formed some sort of arm and wrapped itself around his body. After squeezing him tight, the watery figure then tossed Christopher a few yards away. He got up, noticing a few cuts and scrapes, and decided not get near that drinking source ever again.

Blake was resting in the grass, minding his own business and thinking about the day's events. He had found a quiet little knoll to rest in for the night, so he unpacked his things to get ready for bed. However, it appeared that he wasn't the only one who wanted to stay there that night. The giant bird gave Blake the stare down before it began to swoop down. Unleashing a quick sprint, the bird made full contact with Blake, clipping his legs and sending him straight up into the sky. As he fell back down to hit the grass below, the monster turned around to see what had happened. It looked like Blake was getting to his feet, so the bird got ready for another charge. BAM! This time, poor Blake was pierced with the bird's talons, instantly impaling him. The bird squawked and flew off into the distance, leaving the bloody body behind. As Blake laid there, dying, a telescope and rather large bag slipped out of his sack. The young Tetra would not live to see another day...

The fight raged on between the two. Ammer dodged right, nearly getting hit by the heavy sword. The other figure swang again, but the sword was too heavy and Ammer simply jumped to avoid the attack. However, after jumping, Ammer tripped and fell, allowing the figure to get one good hit in. But they missed any vital areas and just managed to cut a limb. Ammer, who winced in pain, jumped back to his feet. He started to run away, clutching his left arm as he sprinted. The other figure was no match for Ammer's speed, dressed in all that armor and all...

Dyl and Anvil, who had met earlier in the day, decided to travel together for the night. They imagined that there was safety in numbers, but they would soon realize that they were sadly mistaken. Firstly, the same figure from the other night jumped out from behind them. The figure didn't give them a single moment to question what was going on before they shielded their eyes. Dyl and Anvil knew what was about to happen, but didn't have time to prepare. A moment later, a blinding flash filled the area and was accompanied with a load crack sound. The two were blinded, which was a good thing because they would have been very upset for the next events that followed. The same mysterious figure then pulled out a wooden boomerang and stepped back. Launching it at the two, it hit their napsacks, nearly missing the back of their legs. As the boomerang returned, the owner seemed disappointed and quickly retreated into the darkness. Now, one would think that this would be enough of an adventure for the two. But instead, another figure came walking by, with their fist covering a small object. Dyl didn't even see it coming, the figure then threw another object on the ground that make a flash and load noise. I guess this would have upset Dyl, but seeing as he was already blind and deaf, he didn't even notice.

On the other side of Hyrule, Byakuya San was just laying in the grass, looking up at the stars above. He didn't notice the roaring beast until it was too late. The giant, fierce beast looked straight at him before charging. As it ran towards him, Byakuya San readied to dodge it. He jumped to the left in what he thought was in time, but the beast managed to hit his legs. The beast turned around, ready for another charge. However, Byakuya San managed to find a small hole in the ground and pulled his body into it. He was now just out of reach from the horrid beast, who now roared and ran into the darkness.

Nearby, another person pulled an arrow out of the quiver on their back. Placing it on the bow, they took aim and a blue aura started to glow around the arrow. Letting go, the arrow was launched across the plain and hit Rox square in the back. Instantly, a block of ice formed around him, freezing him in place. The ice was so thick that it was obvious that nobody was going to be able to do anything to him for a while.

Ckillor was sitting on the ground, trying to make a fire to roast a fish he just found. He was so hungry that he started to think about eating it raw, but quickly changed his mind after the first bite. As he sat there rubbing two sticks together, the figure from last night appeared again. Sketching a symbol into the air, it made sure not to disturb Ckillor in any way. Once the figure was done, the symbol slammed into Ckillor's back, without him even realizing it. The figure darted away, leaving Ckillor to tend to his fire, not knowing what had just happened.

In the morning, when the group found Blake's dead corpse, they decided to dig a grave for him. After burying him, they noticed something odd. It appeared that Katherine's grave had been disturbed during the night, but nobody knew who did it. The dirt was all over the place, but they were sure that her body was still underground. At this point, DM was on Fire! returned, a bit dazed and confused, but perfectly in one piece. Their thoughts were swiftly interrupted when a song played in the distance. Immediately following the final note, the group was sure that they heard the sound of a horse galloping in the distance. How strange...

Christopher was attacked by a watery tentacle, but survived.
Blake was swooped at and died. He was
Tetra.
Ammer was sliced with a heavy sword, but survived.
Dyl was blinded and deafened. He may not vote or use rolepowers for Day/Night 3, but may still post.
Anvil was blinded and deafened. He may not vote or use rolepowers for Day/Night 3, but may still post.
Dyl was boomeranged.
Anvil was boomeranged.
Dyl was blinded and deafened, again. He may not vote or use rolepowers for Day/Night 3, but may still post.
Byakuya San was attacked by a beast, but survived.
Rox was hit by an Ice Arrow. He may not post, vote, or use role powers for Day/Night 3. Nobody may target him for Day/Night 3.
Ckillor was cursed.
DM was on Fire! has returned.
Somebody messed with Katherine's grave.
A group heard a song, followed by the sounds of a horse.

Day 3 Begins. Today's execution is decided by Plurality. The single person with the most votes will be executed.

Last edited by Ryguy on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
It would appear people are going for the 'ZOMG didn't die' line...Hard.

From tonight it's clear that neither Dyl nor Anvil are anything that has killed or tried thusfar (unless part of a team). Nor are they the Music or Stunners. One of them could be a kidnapper though. That's about it.

I think what attacked me might have been a landscape effect rather than a player though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Looks like you guys used a lot of the characters I did.

Morpha sounds like the water tentacle - which means they're both OoT and bosses. Maybe it's an OoT boss team?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:26 am 

Yeah that's definitely morpha liz.

It could be that there is a team of bosses from each of the games. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the non n64/wii zelda games, but the tentacle attack would be morpha from OoT, the beast charging at people could either be ganon or the snow temple boss from Majora's mask. The person in the sword fight could be one of those iron knight things, because it hints they have a lot of armour. I don't know what attacked Blake. I can't remember many giant birds in Zelda apart from the friendly owl o_o;;

set by ppt Secret Santa!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 44  Next