Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Valinor (Dead Thread)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I forgot to mention, congrats to Pickles and averly for hosting an AWESOME game!

I really did enjoy this game so I think you both deserve a pat on the back :)

Oh, as for not dreaming of Katherine, I can't really explain why. My choices were random really.

I just have a question, what would've happened if I had dreamed of her?

Also, Mongrel, why did you choose me as your hair? Irony?

Edit:

Thanks to everyone who tipped their hats off to me!

Oh, and I really do apologize to the people I duped. Wind, Nikita and Regan especially but as you can see, I had no choice.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:22 am 

I'd just like to say that this was an AWESOME game and you are all fantastic people. You made my first WW game an absolute ball!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yay! This was probably the best WW I ever played, no kidding :P maybe because there was so much stuff going on backstage. I'll come back after lessons are over because there's a couple of things I have to share, but first...

Pink, yesterday I told you I believed Ammer was the last baddie... actually I was 80% sure, but if he wasn't I would have gone after you :lol: just I thought it wouldn't have been nice to tell you so.

Also, thanks Ammer for killing Twiz 0:) I honestly thought you'd never got around to killing her! Yay innocents!

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
[quote="Ammer"Also, Mongrel, why did you choose me as your hair? Irony?[/quote]
It worked pretty well in Pickles and averly's last game. We converted Alex after she'd made it obvious that she was the tracker and she'd come down so hard on Rachel. You also made a few comments that, like everything else when I'm irritated, annoyed me(like accusing us of wasting our powers, when in fact I only used one--my daykill--which I used up to keep from dying without it), so I decided to change the game for you.
Also, innocents: when you've only got one lead, and two votes per person, and it's early in the game, WHY would you throw so much of your power at killing your only lead? The Rohirrim were mustered, and two daykills were used, all for little old me. I wasn't even putting up a fight.
And the ckillor thing--he didn't vote for me because we had a pregame alliance. That was what my "shooting yourselves in the foot" comment was about.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Thanks for hosting Pickles and Averly, it was a great game!!

I am just surprised I lasted as long as I did, especially with only one night attack against me.

I had been wondering who was doing the Night Frights on the odd nights. Since Rox had told me he could only disable once, and they were occurring when he wasn't around anymore, and after he died. When the first one showed up, I thought maybe he'd been confused. Later on, I started to think there was a Role Stealer about, or that power of his got heired for some reason. Haha.

Haha. I actually was dreamed of. Funny. From my perspective it did indeed look like a pile of crap. Since right before that came out, Wind wanted my role - and I told her no because I didn't agree with what some people were doing. So I wasn't about to release my role to people I didn't agree with. Which is the truth. I still don't see how people who give you a fake role is better than someone who doesn't want to role trade with you. If it is a fake role, then it is fake for a reason. Why you would willing keep a fake-roler in your confidence is beyond me. xD

At one point I thought the Ring thing was like a Pyromaniac role. Where someone had to get the other players to wear the ring - and once all of the remaining players had the ring in their signature - they would win! Or they could blackmail someone to remove it, as a kill. xD

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, congrats to:

Pickles and Averly, obviously, for hosting what was basically my first 'real' WereWolf experience, for giving consideration to me when Twinkle dropped out, and for making sure I stayed involved until the very end. Oh, and for managing to create an all-round awesome game, of course. Damn the fact that execution time was 3.30 am for me! I really got involved in this one, as you might have already guessed.

Pink, for very fun PM'ing, and for succesfully managing to defend herself from accusations of being evil. I hoped my post on Valinor helped somewhat.

Ammer, for being the last remaining baddie, and for staying alive as long as you did, despite everyone knowing that you were evil.

Siniri, with who I had a great time talking on Valinor about all the different aspects of the game.

And everyone else who doesn't come to mind right now, for giving me a great game. 't Was extremely fun.

So in conclusion, thanks!

And yay! I won along with the innocents. Sure I'm dead, but hey! Look! I still got an active role!

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:19 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Great game! :D

Ammer...if I had gotten your messages before I left for the evening, oh boy we might just have pulled it off. I think I came online not too long after my death and went "noooooooo."

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aww, I'm glad everyone had fun! :hug:

Oh, BTW, if you have the Ring sig on, you can take it off now. :)

Ammer wrote:
I just have a question, what would've happened if I had dreamed of her?

You would've received the ability to protect against Denethor's (malibu's) attacks, and Katherine would have become your heir.

Christopher wrote:
Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails Dream fails
Yeah, Random.org did not like you when it came to dreaming. :( Every time averly told me what the night results were for you, I winced.

Miyu wrote:
I had been wondering who was doing the Night Frights on the odd nights. Since Rox had told me he could only disable once, and they were occurring when he wasn't around anymore, and after he died. When the first one showed up, I thought maybe he'd been confused. Later on, I started to think there was a Role Stealer about, or that power of his got heired for some reason. Haha.
Rachel had made a very similar comment about the Night Frights she wasn't doing. It's a shame that in the end, there weren't as many SPs floating around as we had expected, but <shrugs>.

Ange wrote:
Ammer...if I had gotten your messages before I left for the evening, oh boy we might just have pulled it off. I think I came online not too long after my death and went "noooooooo."
Now you've got me curious. What on earth did y'all have planned? :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles and averly, thanks for hosting another great game. Hooray to the innocents for pulling it out. I really thought the innocents were doomed too for awhile with so many of us dying and yeah to Pink for being the last of us hobbits standing. Too bad Mongrel killed me early before I had a chance to get in touch with anyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wind wrote:
Pink, yesterday I told you I believed Ammer was the last baddie... actually I was 80% sure, but if he wasn't I would have gone after you :lol: just I thought it wouldn't have been nice to tell you so.

:o Oh well...at least it didn't come to that. And now you know I wasn't lying. I honestly didn't know how else to defend my innocence to y'all.

Ammer, I can't believe you survived for so long. Good job!

This was sincerely the best WW game I've played! Well done, Pickles and Averly!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I just read all of the roles and stuff. It would have been so much more fun if Ammer after being Faramir had became Wormtongue :P
Ammer, you totally had me. By the time you contacted me I had already ruled away the possibility of conversions. But I forgive you. After all you did kill Twiz <3

Also I totall wasn't paying attention during the first week. I never noticed that Pippin was the bus driver.
And I'd targeted Katherine on night 1, so I should have realized that she was the one swapped with Anvil. I totally didn't realize and for a while I kept babbling about two bus drivers to Twiz.

The extra part in my role was kind of useless :lol: I only found one person who'd used a SP, and that was Mongrel who was dead already.
About the mustering of the Rohirrim, it wasn't done for a specific reason. It's just that it said that it would benefit the innocents, and I suggested machinedreams to use it as soon as possible while there were still lots of innocents around. Then because we weren't communicating much it ended up pushed back at day 6, but it was still useful I hope.

To Miyu, I finally can talk!
When I PMed you, there were just 3 people whose role we had no clue about - you, Chipper and Ange. Chipper gave us a believable role, Ange gave us a role that wasn't much believable but it could hold, and you gave us nothing at all, so loser put you on top of the list. Next day we started having doubts on Ange too so she got found out as well.
Despite what you thought, she was never into... uh... our inner circle? :P
Mostly we were sending PMs between us siblings (amazing that we survived right up to the end - almost), loser and Nikita until she died. But believe me, before trusting anyone I double and triple checked them, we didn't want another Ammer.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks for the great game, everyone! I wish I could have been in a bit longer, but it was very funny to watch. Thanks to Pickles and averly for the hosting, too.

I only exchanged about 10 PMs all game :( I really need to become a bigger player in these games!

So, was there a big baddie circle that I didn't know about? I know towards the end the innocents had a circle, but was all the 'baddies not hitting baddies' just luck?

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Katherine wrote:
So, was there a big baddie circle that I didn't know about? I know towards the end the innocents had a circle, but was all the 'baddies not hitting baddies' just luck?

Not really.

After I was converted, I teamed up Rachel. After Rachel died, Miyu messaged me and we teamed up. After Miyu died, I teamed up with Ange.

I also teamed up with Wind and May as well :P Granted, May did not know I was bad. Wind also thought I was innocent until the end.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pink wrote:
Wind wrote:

:o Oh well...at least it didn't come to that. And now you know I wasn't lying. I honestly didn't know how else to defend my innocence to y'all.

My trusty walking stick would have come to your aid, as I would have revealed your innocence to the world. I actually was saving it in case Ammer hadn't been the last baddie. I knew you and Wind were innocent, but loser and machinedreams I wasn't too sure of. Still, I had more faith in loser because she was rescued by what was obviously an innocent (Shadowfax, I believe), and seemed to know who it was too. So if the game hadn't ended and they hadn't gone after you next, machinedreams would have been revealed.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next