Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P I thought Kugetsu claimed to be neutral? Hehe.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Pickles, if you used a daykill on me, I'll slap you. Wasn't it obvious that there were many people who knew of my innocence? :roll:

Pironious wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32713

This could mean the end of the world.... of werecraft!

>_< NOOOOOOOO!

Don't do this to me... grah...

Maybe we can petition this thread be saved or something, but even still, that's a long time away from the game... are people gonna want to play after the break? =/

Also, way to stick the gap right in my holidays where I would have actually had plenty of time to run the game without it clashing with work ¬ ¬;

Are you sure that isn't an April Fool's Joke thing? It's the last day of March that he happens to mention this little change, and people losing post counts, and only a few letters not being carried over. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
Are you sure that isn't an April Fool's Joke thing? It's the last day of March that he happens to mention this little change, and people losing post counts, and only a few letters not being carried over.

oh snap...

>_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pironious wrote:
Quote:
Are you sure that isn't an April Fool's Joke thing? It's the last day of March that he happens to mention this little change, and people losing post counts, and only a few letters not being carried over.

oh snap...

>_<

That's what I thought for a moment, but...

in light of "other" things occuring on "other" boards, it wouldn't be very funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
I think that warrents me getting resurrected for no explainable reason. :P

Anyway, it's pretty hilarious, and people are expecting the boards to go down, and when they don't it's a nice surprise. :)

Pickles, you knew what subteam I was supposedly on, yet you never contacted me. I didn't know any other Horde members, and I don't go seeking people out because, ironically, that's how you get yourself killed. I fail to see the logic in not contacting someone after finding they're on your team. You didn't even ask Princess Miyu, apperently, and she said it out-right on the thread that she knew who I was. People who bothered to ask me through PMs got my role and what I could do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
okamotosan18 wrote:
Anyway, it's pretty hilarious, and people are expecting the boards to go down, and when they don't it's a nice surprise. :)

You could tell me that the sky was about to implode right now and if you kept a serious enough face (as well as had enough scientific evidence), you would have me running around like a chicken with its head cut off while you laughed and laughed and laughed. (Then I would jump and beat you up later, but that is another story.)

On topic (sort-sih): I would like to recruit some of you who know Warcraft well enough to help me integrate it into my SSBB game. PM if interested. Thanks!

(Piro: Sorry for a little self-promotion on your game. If you allow this, I will owe you one).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I started laughing before I finished reading that sentence. :P

Princess Miyu wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember what I was going to say now.

Oka; sorry about that whole mess. I left shorlty after I replied to your PM; and then when I came back I was dead. So there wasn't a chance to tell anyone about it. Then when I did get resurrected I had my mind on other things.. Sorry. Would you care for some cake in teh groupies? Ermm can you even consume things as a corpse?

haha, cake and death reference again. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

lulz at April Fools.

REZ ME. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:40 am 

*Throws a coconut at Okamoto*

Rez me!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Susan is so evil that it's funny. :P

1. The chance that a dream was switch is VERY VERY unlikely. Plus, wouldn't the switch make it change to a different person, not give the wrong alignment for the person that was originally the target?

2. The "I don't believe you" and "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" card is probably the most obvious thing ever. :P

Just execute her and get it over with. You have enough innocents left to not have to worry about it. Do NOT waste a role reveal on her, use it on someone who is "uncleared".

Oh, and rez me plox. >_>

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*smacks face*

Gah; I ermm such an idiot.. Pooey; sorry innocents.. I will say more when the game is over. I would say ermm resurrection because of erm you know; but I would most likely die quickly again.. Soooo unfair that the evil MAY gets more resurrection protection than I did.. Pooey.. Once again remember the information I have told you.. Pooeeey stupid April Fool's Day.. I didn't feel like trying to mess around with the forums when they are/were all wacky.. Sorry I wasn't as proactive in my ermm second life as I should've been.

Oka; hahaha.

I need some strong tape over my mouth.. The urge to comment is uber strong.. fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmm; I think I will go outside and do something.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh, thats so unfair. I did try to convert someone yesterday but they were "unconvertable". And had to wait until today to try again. Bah!

I had a lot of fun with that game but being as this was only my second game I hadn't realized how guilty lying to people makes me feel! But it felt good at the same time. Like Mr. Burns. "Exxxcellent!" :evil:

And to all the innocents I was in contact with: I was innocent when we talked. Don't feel bad for trusting me.

It's too bad I don't want to share the info that I have.....seeing as I have no team to win with.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hehehe.. this game just gets a bit more interesting each new day.. Thanks Piro!!

Susan; yeah we halfway trusted you. We did keep our eye on you.
Tanner, Tanner, Tanner.. shame shame shame on you!!! It is a good thing that I didn't trust you 100%!! Woohooo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mostly I feel bad for Missy. Sorry darlin! It was true at first. And Tanner's so mischievous! I love it!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Susannahmio wrote:
Mostly I feel bad for Missy. Sorry darlin! It was true at first. And Tanner's so mischievous! I love it!

Haha.. yeah Tanner is.. he befriends you and makes you feel sorry for him while he plants a knife in your back.. I mean that in the most friendly and complimentary way.

Oh yes; to whoever killed me both times.. errmm expect revenge from me the next game.. ermm the next time I am evil that is.. Tanner you are on the revenge list as well.. muahahah :evil: *rubs hands together in an evil way. :evil:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next