Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother 4
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

IM HERE!
finally, sorry about being inactive!

I was attending a wedding on the weekend and was out of town so getting an internet connection to use was a nightmare.
I'm just posting now to make sure i dont get mod kill or something...

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 am 

Lol, those were some amazing scores XD Though I'm not sure if I like it.

*high-fives Regan* The cool people are doing it :P xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

3lla wrote:
IM HERE!
finally, sorry about being inactive!

I was attending a wedding on the weekend and was out of town so getting an internet connection to use was a nightmare.
I'm just posting now to make sure i dont get mod kill or something...

Yeah. Rush hour at JFK is a nightmare!

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Woo! I like all of this high-five action going around. -9 is a wicked score!

Edit:

Ammer, is there a time when you want everything in? I know that you said your posting of updates will be around your schedule, but for us, is there a time of day when we should have things sent in by?

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What an awesome score! -10 ftw!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Dang! *high fives susannahmio*. :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I would miss the very first competition. Eh. Congratulations to Regan and Hansy, though!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Regan wrote:
Ammer, is there a time when you want everything in? I know that you said your posting of updates will be around your schedule, but for us, is there a time of day when we should have things sent in by?

I'd advise sending it before 9PM EST as it would give me ample time to write up the competition/ceremony/eviction.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rissa, Lee, and 3lla will have their penalty points removed as they have provided valid excuses.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for us to reveal our nominations," instructed Hansy and Regan as they both ran up to their HOH room to retrieve something.

---

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Regan came down with a marble block in her grasp, with Hansy following close behind her. The marble block was circular and contained 12 slots, 8 of which were filled with keys.

"So this is the first nomination ceremony, and Hansy and I had very little to go on, so without further ado, the first person safe is Crazy,"

Crazy nodded his head as Hansy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Crazy picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"3lla, you are safe," he said as he drew 3lla's key from the block.

3lla nodded her head as Crazy spun the small table which the block was on towards her. 3lla picked her key and hung it around her neck.

"John, you are safe," she said as she drew John's key from the block.

John nodded his head as 3lla spun the small table which the block was on towards him. John picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Laryxler, you are safe," he said as he drew Laryxler's key from the block.

Laryxler nodded his head as John spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Laryxyler picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Lee, you are safe," he said as he drew Lee's key from the block.

Lee nodded his head as Laryxler spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Lee picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"May, you are safe," he said as he drew May's key from the block.

May nodded her head as Lee spun the small table which the block was on towards her. May picked her key and hung it around her neck.

"Susannahmio, you are safe," she said as she drew Susannahmio's key from the block.

Susannahmio nodded his head as May spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Susannahmio picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"WIS, you are safe," he said as he drew WIS' key from the block.

WIS nodded his head as Susannahmio spun the small table which the block was on towards him. WIS picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were Penguin and Rissa.

"Penguin and Rissa, we nominated the both of you due to inactivity. We saw that the last time you were active was after Ammer had posted the competition, so we didn't see why neither of you sent in your answers," stated Hansy.

"It's always awkward being the first to send someone home in this game. However, it's better you than us! This wasn't a personal decision, just one based on our collective desire to keep this a game with all active players. Good luck to the both of you. This meeting is adjourned," Regan added in.

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Which Houseguest will win the Power of Veto and will they use it to save either Penguin or Rissa?

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
"Penguin and Rissa, we nominated the both of you due to inactivity. We saw that the last time you were active was after Ammer had posted the competition, so we didn't see why neither of you sent in your answers," stated Hansy.

Really? I was?

I suppose I was online once for a brief time yesterday morning, but I only had the time to read PMs. I was gone the entire rest of the day.

Unfortunate for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:35 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hey guys, sorry about the inactivity. I've been swamped at work. If I do happen to survive this week I will be active. Je regrette mes amis.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Power of Veto Competition Players

The following is the list of Houseguest's who will be playing in tomorrow's Power of Veto Competition,

Hansy
Regan
Rissa
Penguin
Susannahmio
WIS

In every POV Competition, the current HOH (Or in this case, HOH's), the two nominee's and three randomly selected Houseguest's will play.

Those who are not listed can take the day off tomorrow and just sit back and relax :)

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

General Announcement

Just a few notes I wanted to make:

I understand that this is the first week of the game and that'll take some time getting used too therefore I will be reminding everyone when the competitions are, when they need to vote, etc... by PM.

However, starting right after the first eviction, I will post all the information in the thread (Except for some which will be relayed in PM). It is the responsibility of each of you to check the thread at least once a day for any developments so that you don't miss a competition, a vote, etc... which may cause you to gain a penalty point.

Also, as a reminder, if any of you are going to be away for a specific amount of time, please let me know. I'll feel better knowing that Person A did not send in their HOH answers because they were in Hawaii rather than thinking they gave up on the game. If any of you are hesitant in doing so, I cannot stress enough that I will not get upset if you take a few days off in this game. It's a hard game, and a very lengthy one for that matter so if you realize you'll be on vacation, working, writing exams, etc... please let me know so I can make a note of it. Thank you :)

-Ammer

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yay! I'm Safe. :D

Thank you, Secret Santa!
I wonder who that was...?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next