Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
So who got the Summon Materia? ;) And with Chris' 25 points, and 20 points from my pics, that would put GM points at 84?

Anyway, Ryu attacks Tina for -7 damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Rikku grabs the Smash Emblem instead :D

for -2 damage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
okamotosan18 wrote:
So who got the Summon Materia? ;) And with Chris' 25 points, and 20 points from my pics, that would put GM points at 84?

D'oh. I thought I wrote +5 points.

Chris, Ty. I'll let you two fight that one out. (So far it is leaning in Rikku's favor since she can actually use the item).

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Murr. Change it to Paine then, as a favor to Okamoto. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Typhoon wrote:

Done. Christopher can make another action instead.

Those that haven't picked a special for their team have until the end of the round.

The Dark Armor is blinded by Paine's grabbing of the SSA. It stumbles around and steps on Purin for -4 damage. (sorry for nothing witty. Quantum homework won't do itself. Damn quantum homework.)

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skynetmain wrote:
The Dark Armor is blinded by Paine's grabbing of the SSA. It stumbles around and steps on Purin for -4 damage. (sorry for nothing witty. Quantum homework won't do itself. Damn quantum homework.)

Quantum homework always does itself. It just doesn't help that it undoes itself also.

Rikku
and Zelda each hit the Dark Armour for -3 damage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Typhoon wrote:

haha, he better enjoy his SSA :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=231

Post subject: SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 102

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.

Story as of now:
- Agahnim pic from Wiki

Sephiroth is being swarmed by Goombas and Koopa Troopas. He is using area of effect spells to eliminate them en masse, but they just keep coming. Magikoopas lead by Kamek have joined the battle and are trading spells with Wizzrobes. Petey Piranha is trading blows with a Dark Trooper and Chomps it for -5 damage. Koopa Jr and the Koopalings are battling Lizaflos and Space Pirates. An airborne swarm of Paratroopas lead by Koopa in his Clown Car are trading blows with the Keese, Metroids, Pit and Twinrova. The strain and load of too many things in one place has even caused Colonel Johnson’s Warthog to become stuck and stationary. He still blows away many Goombas and Octoroks. Montblanc has Famfrit wade through the hordes of creatures to get to parts of his team, crushing a Darknut for -3 damage on the way.
Montblanc: We should be leaving this place, kupo. It is a little too crowded.
Samanosuke: Strikes a Guard Armor with his Bishamon Sword for -10 damage. I couldn’t agree more!
Suddenly, there is a large explosion as Sephiroth casts a powerful spell. He starts leaping across his lair. He reaches a control panel and starts entering commands.
Sephiroth: This is a sure way to rid the intruders!
Montblanc, Vaati: Stop him!
Meta Knight swoops towards Sephiroth. He is soon flanked by a swarm of Peahats. Ridley and some Metroids rush over to take care of the Peahats. Koopa flies his clown car over and start pelting Meta Knight with Green Shells, bonking him for -4 damage. Sephiroth finishes inputting his commands and turns to look over the lair. Every square centimeter is covered with fighting. He growls and pulls a lever. The lair starts shaking a panels open on the ceiling...
----------------------------------------
On the field, the characters are fighting nicely. The Armos Knights and Dark Armor are about to make their attacks when the ground starts shaking. Panels open all over the arena. The characters and Bosses run to the sides to wait out the chaos. From one of the panels, a Dark Trooper surrounded by Stalfos, Hammer Bros, and Katt rise to the arena. Similar groups of people start coming from the other panels. Slowly, all of the fighting that was once contained in Sephiroth’s lair has now moved onto the field. Sephiroth poses dramatically and casts Thundaja that blasts Cloud and Famfrit for -5 damage each.
Sephiroth: Let the games begin!
Everyone looks around confused for a moment, then Agahnim blasts Marth, Lemmy, and Tina with -2 damage lightning. Paine uses the power from her!! SSA to call Nooj, Gippal ,and Baralai to the field to help out for the round. A Space Pirate sheiks and flies after Aerith. She is saved when an Iron Knuckle strikes down the Pirate. Cloud rushes in and picks up Aerith before the Iron Knuckle can strike again. Ridley swoops down and swats some Paratroopas out of the sky. The falling turtles almost hit Yuna as they fall, but Reno rides by and saves her.
Reno: How you doin’?
Yuna: I will never say this again, but thanks for being here.
Reno: Ah shucks. Anything to grab your bum. I mean! To help you out.
Yuna slaps Reno.

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for -3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 damage and Ryu for -2 damage
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo.’
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for-3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 and Ryu for -2
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]
Example heal: ‘ Kirby heals for +2 HP
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]
Example heal: ‘ Kirby heals for +2 HP
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons should be used before regular attacks can be used.

Special users can defeat one 1 or 2 HP NPC of their choice in addition to their special use (meaning without targeting the NPC with the special).

Super Smash Attacks (SSA): SSA actions are powerful, character-specific moves with special effects. They can only be activated two ways and usually involve the character being removed from the game (see below) for a short time. The SSA use counter does not reset until all characters have used their SSA. To activate: either use a Smash Emblem or buy it with some points. Characters that still have an available SSA are marked with the Yen symbol (¥)

Removed from the Game (RFG): Unlike in Magic: The Gathering, this is not a permanent effect. Characters removed from the game cannot attack or heal but cannot be targeted. They return to play after a set amount of rounds. At least three characters will remain in play at all times.

<s> Special Character - Gogo: Due to Gogo’s unique nature, I will post his information every round. If there are any questions, PM me, and I will willingly help.
Gogo cannot attack or heal. He is active every round. He has only one special which he uses every round.
Special: Mime: *Gogo copies the last action done (the post above this use). *Gogo’s user may choose new targets. *If a special was used, Gogo receives -3 damage in addition to the special’s effects. *Cannot mime SSAs or actions in the GM’s posts. *Cannot be the first action of the round. *If Gogo is not used, he automatically heals for +1 HP each round, but he starts with 30 HP at the beginning of the game. *He counts as male for gender related contests.</s>

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Factions: (** = Active Ability)
Castlevania: +30 - Vampire Slayer - Characters can automatically defeat two NPCs with 1, 2, or 3 HP or defeat one 4 or 5 HP NPC in addition any other actions this round
Deep Space 9ers: +50 - Reflective Shields - All attacks directed at the members are reflected back to the attackers. Members can still attack
Dream Land: +20 - Skill Copy - Members may use any special belonging to any [Faction] member. (Check character guide or with the GM for specials)
Hyrule: +90 points - Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)
Independent: +0 - None (duh, they have no team)
Defeated - Kongo Jungle: +20 - Monkey Friends - When a member is attacked, the attacker receives a -1 damage counterattack for every -2 damage dealt to member (counterattack is rounded down)
Mushroom Kingdom: +40 - Mega Mushroom - All members deal double damage for the rest of the round, but cannot use weapons. Negative side effects are doubled for members
Pokémon: +50 - Pokeball - A random, unused Pokeball is activated. Members are immune to the effects
Defeated - Sephiroth: +50 - Summon Sephiroth - Either: a Guard Armor or Dark Trooper appear; or Sephiroth appears for the round and deals up to -20 damage distributed among the remaining characters.
Sonic: +60 - Hyper Sonic Speed - Members cannot be attacked for the rest of the round. Members may still attack.
Square Enix: +170 points - Job Change - Members may use any Dressphere that is currently not being used (Check Dressphere guide or with the GM for Dresspheres). Counts as a weapon action
Versus: +70 - Versus: Adrenaline Rush - Members may make unlimited actions. Special users may use their special twice (any given player may only use the special once)

Characters
Aerith----------------------------50
Auron----------------------------46 (Unsent, see below)
Alucard--------------------------45 ¥
Beatrix---------------------------27
Blaze-----------------------------44 ¥
Chrono---------------------------40 ¥
Chun-li---------------------------41
Cloud----------------------------40 ¥
Edge-----------------------------44 ¥
Fei--------------------------------45 ¥
Geno-----------------------------46 ¥ (Wed to Peach)
Hayabusa Ryu------------------41
Jeran and Lisha-----------------39
Joanna---------------------------49
Kasumi---------------------------42
Kirby-----------------------------44
Kite------------------------------42 ¥
Kyle Katarn---------------------35 ¥
Link------------------------------45 ¥
Liu-------------------------------33 ¥
Mr Game & Watch-------------9
Ness------------------------------43
Paine-----------------------------45
Peach----------------------------42 (Wed to Geno)
Plusle and Minun---------------31
Prince----------------------------47 ¥
Purin-----------------------------45
Rikku----------------------------45 ¥
Ryu-------------------------------36
Sheik-----------------------------49
Siegfried-------------------------47 ¥
Simon----------------------------44 ¥
Soma-----------------------------42 ¥
Squall----------------------------45
Terry-----------------------------38 ¥
Tina------------------------------9 ¥
Wario----------------------------48
X---------------------------------44 ¥
Yuna-----------------------------44
Young Link---------------------37
Zelda-----------------------------33
Zero------------------------------36 ¥

NPC Stats
See below

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
Koopa - Roy - Christopher - Round 15
Giga Koopa - Wario - Okamoto - Round 21
Sonic - Black Mage - Okamoto - Round 25
Guard Armor 1 - X - Okamoto - Round 26
Donkey Kong - Prince - Typhoon - Round 28
Kongo Jungle - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 29
Diddy Kong - Yoshi - Typhoon - Round 29
Deoxys - Gogo miming X - Typhoon - Round 33
Mario - Yoshi via HRB - Typhoon - Round 35
Captain Falcon - Kirby - Okamoto - Round 36
Silver - Gogo miming Falco - Christopher - Round 39
Dark Trooper 1 - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 43
Elena - Zero - Typhoon - Round 44
Rude - Ryu - Okamoto - Round 46
Tseng - Paine - Christopher - Round 47
Samus - Rikku - Christopher - Round 54
Sora - Yuna - Okamoto - Round 55
Marth - Jenova - None - Round 57
Jenova - Roy - Christopher - Round 60
Ice Climbers - Aerith - Puppy Lover - Round 63
Tails - Aerith - Typhoon - Round 69
Yoshi - Gogo miming Black Mage - Christopher - Round 70
Roy - Kasumi - Typhoon - Round 73
Pikachu - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Knuckles - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Luigi - Black Mage - Christopher - Round 77
Ramza - Pichu - Okamoto - Round 78
Gogo - Himself - Christopher - Round 78
Mewtwo - Kite - Christopher - Round 79
Ganondorf - Joanna - Christopher - Round 80
Master Hand - Rikku - Christopher - Round 83
Fox - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Black Mage - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Sol - Auron - Christopher - Round 90
Shadow - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 93
Pichu - Paine - Christopher - Round 95
Team Sephiroth - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Falco - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Dark Armor - - - Round ??
Armos-es - - - Round ??, ??, ??

Blk Mage - 281
Stinkyllama - 56
Christopher - 480
Noo - 313
Ryan - 188
Roxas_x - 125
Okamoto - 500 (max) (Free Summon Materia)
Typhoon - 302
MJ - 3
Puppy Lover - 27
Uncle Xyzzy - 115
L-Neko - 1
GM Choice - 74

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: The Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - ????

Point Redemption

Number of SSAs Left to Use: 24

Pokémon List:
2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 30

Summon Materia Effects:
Found here

Character Profiles:
Found here. Enjoy!

Game Notes:
Changes made in SSBB 1 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 2 here. Enjoy!
HRB Rules. Enjoy!
Request Info! - Active-ish
<s>How to Gogo - Enjoy!</s>

Game Site:
Overall, found here.
Preview movies, found here.

Round 102 Announcements:
1: Brackets?! What are those?
2: I hope you liked the commercial parodies. They are really fun to write. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me.
3: I will be doing more of the ‘who’s greatest’ discussions since they are pretty fun to write.
4: [Insert cheap plug for My set contest]. Tell all of your friends! It is all the rage!
5: Notes for the war: 1) All of the ‘major’ action will be noted in the plot. Actions will be bolded. 2) NPCs marked (B) or (B*) are Bosses. The (B*) means they have to be defeated or they will stay after the event is over. 3) There will be a log of each day’s NPC actions below the Announcements. Also, next to each NPC special I will note the Character or NPC they have targeted. 4) All NPC data is listed below. It will be kept up to date. NPCs with high HP will ‘respawn’ when they are defeated.
6: Christopher earned +5 points for an edit and the VG Cats posting.
7: The war started today to coincide with the Stage for today. Reciprocally, the Stage caused the ideas for the war.
8: Event Requests: Team supporters, except for Characters, are requested to PM me their choice of up to three targets by the end of the next round. Two should be NPCs and/or Bosses.
9: The Red Shell could be a good weapon this round.
10: To address a question from Oka much earlier: You got the Summon Materia! I put that by your points. Sorry for forgetting to put that in the announcements, but I was rushed at the time.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Red Shell: -1 damage to one character and all Active members of the character’s Faction. (Targeted Independent Faction members do not spread the damage)

This Round's Dressphere - Square Enix use only!:
None

This Round's Specials:
1) Yuna: Pray: +3 HP to Yuna and +1 to two other characters.
2) Y Link: Gale Boomerang: -2 damage to two characters. Targets cannot attack for the rest of the round. Cannot target special users.
3) P&M: Encore: Automatic. P&M can make unlimited actions this round.
SSA: Auron: Unsent: Stays active until used. When Auron reaches 0 or less HP, he does not die, but he is returned with 30 HP, but cannot heal or use weapons for the rest of the game. Auron cannot attack or heal for the next three rounds after use
SSA: Paine: Crimson Squad: -5 damage to three characters and -3 damage to Paine. Paine is removed from the game for three rounds.

This Round's NPC Specials:
1) Petey Piranha: Chomp: -5 damage to one character. Targeted - Dark Trooper
2) Samanosuke: Bishamon Sword: -10 damage to one character. Target cannot attack or heal for the rest of the round. Can target special users. Samanosuke cannot attack or heal for the next two next rounds. Targeted - Guard Armor
3) Agahnim: Lightning Wave: -2 damage to three characters. Targeted - Tina, Lemmy, and Marth
4) Sephiroth: Thundaja: -5 damage to two characters. Sephiroth cannot attack or heal for two rounds. Targeted - Cloud and Famfrit

This Round's NPC Log:
Petey Piranha Chomps Dark Trooper. Famfrit hits Darknut. Samanosuke uses Bishomon Sword on Guard Armor. Koopa uses Green Shell on Meta Knight. Sephiroth uses Thundaja on Cloud and Famfrit. Agahnim uses Lightning Wave on Tina, Lemmy, and Marth. Iron Knuckle defeats a Space Pirate. Ridley defeats three Paratroopas. Reno was hit by Yuna.

This Round's Stage:
Koopa’s Castle: Koopaling Assault! Seven 5 HP NPCs appear. Each can only do -3 damage attacks. Stage does not lock. No new NPCs. They are immune to specials. +5 points per defeated Koopaling

This Round's Mini-game:
War Event
Overview: You do not have to participate if you do not want to join. The war will run even if there is no one participating in it. As an added bonus, the war will only occasionally spill over into the rest of the game. That means that even though there are many strong NPCs and Bosses on the field, not all of them, not even a quarter of them, probably less than five of them, will attack each round. Example will be like a few stray Goombas or a Dark Trooper or Vaati or something like that will make one attack against the player controlled characters. To reiterate: Participation is optional and the war will barely affect the rest of the game.

Strategy:
Do not overtly go after your objectives. There are enough other players and GM controlled NPCs to complete them for you if you give them time. Each Boss has at least one special (previously defeated and future characters will have their specials) that they will use to strike back, heal up or otherwise hinder your plans.

NPC controls:
The GM will handle all NPC and Boss actions. Most of the time they will be fighting each other so they can be ignored. NPCs and Bosses defeated will not be counted in official records unless the defeat is significant (i.e. Koopa Jr). High HP NPCs (i.e. Darknuts) are likely to be dropped if many of them are defeated. High HP NPCs (i.e. Metroids) are targeted one at a time. Several low HP NPCs (i.e. Goombas) can easily be defeated each round. (Hint: Lots of Goombas eliminated = lots of points, but few would attack each round if at all!)

Player Control?:
Although most of the action will be done by the GM, he will allow supporters to make suggestions about the plot and which specials their team should use.

Rewards: (To be handed out at event’s end)
Complete Primary Objectives: Free move for any time and pick the Pokeball. (If more than one player qualifies, the first to PM before the week’s end gets the pick for that week).
Complete Secondary Objectives: +100 points
If none of the above are completed:
Complete an objective (both Primary and Secondary): +15 points per objective complete

This Round's NPC(s):
NPC Stats - Heros
Montblanc-----------------------60 (B-C)
Famfrit---------------------------28 (x0.5 damage received) (B)
Katt------------------------------25 (B-C)
Kratos---------------------------25 (B-C)
Samanosuke---------------------25 (B-C)
Master Chief--------------------25 (B-C)
Leon-----------------------------25 (B-C)
Meta Knight---------------------22 (B-C)
Pit--------------------------------25 (B-C)
Snake----------------------------25 (B-C)
Sam------------------------------25 (B-C)
ZS Samus-----------------------25 (B-C)
Reno-----------------------------25 (B-C)
Phoenix--------------------------10 (Immune to specials) (B-C)

NPC Stats - Sephiroth
Sephiroth------------------------60 (B-C)
Colonel Johnson----------------10 (B-C)
Ridley----------------------------20 (B-C)
Doc/O’Malley-------------------20 (B-C)
Deoxys---------------------------20 (B-C)
Captain Falcon------------------20 (B-C)
Falco-----------------------------15 (B-C)
Yoshi----------------------------20 (B-C)
Marth----------------------------18 (B-C)
Heartless *X ------------------ 1 HP
Space Pirate *X -------------- 3 HP
Metroid *X ------------------ 5 HP
Dark Trooper X----------------25 (B) (Immune to specials)
Guard Armor X-----------------20 (B)
Dark Armor---------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)

NPC Stats - Ganon
Monster Ganon-----------------40 (B-C)
Vaati-----------------------------60 (B-C)
Agahnim-------------------------20 (Immune to weapons) (B)
Twinrova------------------------20 (Immune to specials) (B)
Helmaroc King------------------20 (Immune to regular) (B)
Octorok *X ------------------- 1 HP
Keese *X ---------------------- 1 HP
Peahat *X --------------------- 1 HP (Immune to regular)
Stalfos *X --------------------- 4 HP
Moblin *X -------------------- 4 HP
Lizalfos *X ------------------- 4 HP
Wizzrobe *X ----------------- 2 HP
Darknut *X ------------------- 2 HP (Immune to weapons)
Iron Knuckle *X ------------- 5 HP (Immune to weapons)
Armos 1-------------------------7 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Armos 2-------------------------6 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Armos 3-------------------------10 (Immune to specials) (B*)

NPC Stats - Koopa
Clown Car Koopa--------------40 (Immune to regular) (B)
Koopa Jr-------------------------60 (Immune to regular) (B-C)
Birdo-----------------------------20 (B)
Petey Piranha-------------------20 (B)
Kamek---------------------------20 (B) (Immune to weapons)
Ludwig--------------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Lemmy---------------------------3 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Roy-------------------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Iggy------------------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Wendy O.-----------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Morton--------------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Larry Koopa--------------------5 (Immune to specials) (B*)
Goomba *X ------------------- 1 HP
Spiny *X ----------------------- 1 HP (Immune to regular)
Koopa Troopa *X ----------- 2 HP
Paratroopa *X ---------------- 1 HP
Hammer Bros *X ------------ 2 HP
Magikoopa *X --------------- 1 HP (Immune to weapons)
Boo *X ------------------------ 3 HP

X = a very large number
B-C or B*-C = Character-type Bosses (do not die immediately)

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yuna Prays it up for +3 HP, and drags Shiek and Wario with her to pray for +1 HP each.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Auron hits the Dark Armour for -3 damage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

3 Koopas are whack'd by Paine for -5 damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:

Do you mean Koopa Troopas? If you mean Koopalings, they are immune to the SSA...

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Skynetmain wrote:
Uncle Xyzzy wrote:

Do you mean Koopa Troopas? If you mean Koopalings, they are immune to the SSA...

Oh...

then Beatrix, Tina, and MG&W.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Plusle and Minun strike the Dark Armor for -3 damage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next