Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'b dot afraid to sdeeze.

*achooeysniffwipesneezewipesniffblownosesneeze*

Where has Raze been recently? I've been skimming through the last day, and there has been only one post. [I could be wrong-skimming by avatars isn't foolproof]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scott notices someone flagging him down in the corridor. He walks over, picks up a piece of paper, and returns back in front of the crowd.

"Well. The decision has been made and this person will be executed." Scott opens up the piece of paper, gazes into it, and then turns it around.

Ixistant

"Well, Ixistant, you have been chosen for execution." The executioner runs out with her scythe that she was unable to use before.

"Bahahahahha. Now you get to feel the swift blow of the scythe. DIE NOW!" And with one quick motion, Ixistant's head is lopped off. Due to the impact, two other objects are ejected from Ixistant's body. One is a small wodden staff, that disappears into dust.
The other is a parchment

Quote:
Your role for this game is: SHAMAN
Victory: Defeat all baddies.

Here is what you can do-
1. Every ODD Night you may protect 1 person from death by the Wolves. Send me a list of 3 names on it. Whoever is on top (and still alive) will be protected.

"Guess today didn't go so well..."
Night will end at 6:40

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*bangs her head on the desk* No no no no no no no no no. I really thought he was bad too...*whimpers*

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Aarghh. The baddies are whittling away our defenses one by one-how many do we have left? [We should have an official-unofficial "Count" of the castle, just to officially-unofficially keep track of what's left.]

Has anyone been really adamant about the badness of Ixistant? Sometimes repetition can turn vapour into truth in the minds of the crowd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well... there goes o_0's shot at protection. Crud. Another Shaman gone.

I don't think I get what you mean by that, Squinchy. If it helps any, I didn't suspect her.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scott walks into the corridor with a grin on his face. "Well. Looks like its finally happened. No-one has died tonight!"

Day9 Begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:42 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Well... there goes o_0's shot at protection. Crud. Another Shaman gone.

I don't think I get what you mean by that, Squinchy. If it helps any, I didn't suspect her.

I basically meant that anyone who constantly associated "Ixistant" with "bad" could seem suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oooh... I see now!

And, o_0, looks like you lived yet another night! And no deaths, too! It would have been nice if a baddie was killed, but this is much better than an innocent being killed.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow...after the bad news of the execution this comes as a breath of fresh air...no one died. That's just awesome. :)

I agree with Squinchy, but I don't think anyone really did that other than Kidwaiy. Although I suspected him to be bad, and was obviously wrong, I kept it to myself.

I still think Matt is bad. Honestly. He's not posting, and nothing's really happening (Like the no kills tonight) and it just makes me uneasy. Yeah, he could be busy outside, and I understand that, but this is just something that's stuck with me for a while. So I'm putting my vote in now.

Vote: Matt

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As scott gets settled back in his chambers, a loud barrage of shots is heard outside in the corridor.

Everyone rushes outside, to see the body of o_0 riddled with bullets. Along side him is a gun that was used in protection, and the parchment that everyone had seen. The night watchman.

"Hrm. Guess the Mafia was able to make a day kill. What a pity..."

12 people alive
6 is majority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, Meowth seems to get everyone he thinks suspicous to die.

VOTE: Meowth1982

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

PuppyLover wrote:
Well, Meowth seems to get everyone he thinks suspicous to die.

VOTE: Meowth1982

Wait, what? I thought Ixi was suspisious, but that's about it. I've been voting for Matt for the last two things. How does that even make sense? And let's face it, I made a mistake with o_0. But I didn't want him dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I... stand corrected... *Bursts out crying* Nooo!

Anyways... that was not good. I'm going to go with Meowth on this, and can only hope she is right.

Vote: Matt

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ok, so if it was all a coincidence, what is the proof against Matt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

PuppyLover wrote:
Ok, so if it was all a coincidence, what is the proof against Matt?

It's more of a gut feeling. He doesn't post much and when he does, it's definately not a lot. He seems indifferent either way, instead of happy that the baddies are killed or upset that an innocent was killed. Then he's inactive all day here and there's no werewolf kills? It's something I thought about all night, and he just seems like a total werewolf to me.

Also, you have to remember. At this point, I pretty much suspect everyone. You have to in order to get by. I never vocalize my suspisions against Ixi because they honestly weren't that strong. And if you really think that o_0 wouldn't get killed after I used that power, you're pretty blind. I used the power because I thought it would be revealed to me privately, not to the entire group, and was extremely mortified at my own mistake because I knew it would get him killed.

This game is very hard. I don't think we've had many majorities many days because it is so hard. No one's obviously bad. No one's obviously good. People with roles are afraid to reveal themselves for fear of getting attacked. So then they do get attacked or executed and it's horrible for us innocents. Everyone's on their toes looking around suspisiously. So honestly, I don't think it's as much coincidence as it is we don't have many people playing anymore. It's horrible. I almost cried when Ixi died and they were our last Shaman. But we have to stay focused as hard as that is. I feel in my gut and my heart that Matt is a werewolf, and I just pray that I'm right.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next