Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Don't really want to vote for majorities, don't have a good reason. So here we go with a vote that is completely different from everyone else’s'

Kidwaiy

Just a felling I guess. Not that it'll be a majority so...yeah, there you go.

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ScottNak wrote:
Before I look back through the votes and start counting... i'm giving EVERYONE a stern warning.

Let us remember this is only a game. A fun one. But one that can be easily banned forever from being played. This has been the SECOND time in FOUR games. That is ridiculous. You do NOT attack other people by saying EXTREMELY rude things.

No matter how much I love this game, I will not HESITATE to ban this game from the forums forever if this behavior goes on any longer. This is supposed to be fun... escaping from the craziness that we go through in real life. But once you start attacking people this way, it just crumbles completely.

Respect others and what they say. Yes, they might be lying, but again its part of the game.

<hr><hr>

With some sad news however, Meowth1982 has left the game. Any roles or powers she has LEAVES WITH HER. Meowth1982 is no longer playing in this game.

So no one will be leaving tonght?

Im sorry about the argument I had with Meowth. I may not like what she said but Im sorry that people you guys had to see that. So lets forget about it and get back to the game plz.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Everything will go on as usual. However, Kidwaiy, you are on some very thin ice from now on.

Matt- 3 vote: Twizzler0171, Nelly, Twinkle
Kidwaiy- 1 vote: Raze

11 left.
6 majority.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13