Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*Shakes head* And there I was thinking it was Crazy Coocoo Chris or something... :P

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Just a quick note that Crescenty is none other than our loverly mod Ecliptic. Give us a big "OOH ARRR!!!" over this way ecliptic! And I think the CCC and ASP should be recreated but work offsite. I know when ASP started up again we were organizing an ASP website with a password and you needed the password to get in and the website would have a message board/shoutbox to allow people to talk about ASP in comfort. Unfortunately, we never got past the password page. The ASP disbanded and no-one has reformed it. Anyone want to create the republic of "Soda and Cheese flavoured Pudding that called Christopher that likes Av's and finds the shape of the moon, a "Crescenty", to be funny"?

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Not particullaly XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I had a dream last night, of CCC...with marble halls and great portraits of rotted fruits on the walls, and lamps that stretched to the very hevaens...I think its a sighn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Satan Claus wrote:
Just a quick note that Crescenty is none other than our loverly mod Ecliptic. Give us a big "OOH ARRR!!!" over this way ecliptic! And I think the CCC and ASP should be recreated but work offsite. I know when ASP started up again we were organizing an ASP website with a password and you needed the password to get in and the website would have a message board/shoutbox to allow people to talk about ASP in comfort. Unfortunately, we never got past the password page. The ASP disbanded and no-one has reformed it. Anyone want to create the republic of "Soda and Cheese flavoured Pudding that called Christopher that likes Av's and finds the shape of the moon, a "Crescenty", to be funny"?
actually i, the evil creator of an ASP website :evil: , still have the layout here, and i was just waiting for the info that needed to come on the site :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Articfox wrote:
I had a dream last night, of CCC...with marble halls and great portraits of rotted fruits on the walls, and lamps that stretched to the very hevaens...I think its a sighn.

I also had a dream last night but I can't remember what...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
I was a quite one, not all that crazy(At least compared to the rest of you)...

Oh Articfox, my lovely little pet Humbult squid are still in the hospital because of that stunt at godwars! Its costing me a lot of money for their therapy!
Twizzler0171 wrote:
Oh, it was! It was! And the RP boards were much more active.

I know! And bettter quality to! Rping just isn't wahat its used to be. I'm writting a great RP, but I probley won't post it, because it will just be full of Mary Sues and undetailed posts. And if I make a screening project, it becomes to hard and no one will join.

I've probley just made many people now. If you want to here me want rant more, just go to Live Journal. Even though that place is praticaly abonded.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alisquid wrote:

Oh Articfox, my lovely little pet Humbult squid are still in the hospital because of that stunt at godwars! Its costing me a lot of money for their therapy!

Then just take the little guys off life support. :evil:
We can have a big helping of calamari, mmmmmmmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*Casts heal on Squids*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3