Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Somehow, I don't think it's going to happen...we still need 4 more. Ah well, tomorrow?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm still alive? Awwww yeah.

Vote: Twinkle

HEY THAT SONG
WAS IT ME
ON MAH MARIMBA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Vote: Twinkle

I guess there isn't much to say.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:49 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Day 6

As everyone filled into the emptiness once more, they all stared at Twinkle with piercing eyes. They were so sure that she was evil, but didn't know what she was capable of. As both Ryguy and Typhoon entered, they shoved her to the front of the pack.

"We asked for an overwhelming majority today in exchange for us combining our powers for a super powerful attack. However, you all failed to complete that task." Ryguy looked like he was about to leave, but then a voice was heard that changed his mind. After a moment of thinking, he returned to face the group. "Fine...I will still attack, but it won't be as strong as promised since you all did not hold up your end of the bargain."

Ryguy smiled, letting his flames lose. The group gasped as they saw Ryguy barrel full force straight at Twinkle, with a tail of fire behind him. In a split second, he made contact with her, knocking her to the ground. The group watched onwards, wondering what would happen. After a moment, Twinkle got to her feet and quickly patted the burning embers on her shirt. Other than a few minor burns, it appeared she would be ok.

However, Typhoon was more interested in what was going on elsewhere. There, he saw Miyu, being chased by a rather large, dark twister. As she ran, the twister got closer and closer. Just as it was about to sweep her away, it suddenly turned direction to hit Christopher, who didn't notice that it was after him. It swept him up into the air, and then tossed him to the side. As he hit the ground, the twister quickly disappeared. Christopher rose to his feet, brushed himself off, and started to tend to his wounds. It appeared that he would be ok.

Twinkle was executed, but survived
Christopher was hit by a Dark Twister, but survived.

Night 6 Begins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Night 6

Averly had been set for the night, she thought, binding her wounds ruefully. She had built her campfire already, and left the safety of the cave she’d found in order to see how long before sunset, when a gigantic skeleton had materialized from the earth behind her and… thrown a bone at her! The indignity! She’d managed to scramble back to the cave, where the monster couldn’t go, but it seemed that she’d gotten a broken collarbone for her trouble. Her troubles weren’t over yet though; going out to check the time again, she got hit by an arrow that froze her solid in glowing blue ice.

After firing off the glowing blue arrow at
Averly, Alex descended the hill she’d climbed, only to find Byakuya San waiting for her, sword raised. The battle clashed, full of fury. Neither noticed the witch clothed in red and blue hovering slightly out of range. Twirling two staves, she fired off two blasts; one a fiery red, the other an icy blue. They both slammed Link in the back, sending the Hero of Time to his knees… just in time for Onox to drive home the killing blow. As our hero fell, Byakuya San noticed a yellow mask that she was wearing…. It was a Keaton Mask. He immediately fell on his sword and suicided at the thought of killing something so cute. Alex, seeing that her enemy was dead, summoned enough energy to pipe a few weak notes on her ocarina. The resulting song, though frail, evoked thoughts of warm sunny days. With a sigh, she succumbed to the darkness, eyes closing.

Hansy was patrolling Kakariko Village. He was lax, though, and completely missed the beast that had somehow sneaked into town and was barreling down behind him… he never stood a chance against the horns and hooves of the mighty animal, except that suddenly, in a puff of smoke, he teleported away. The beast, mistakenly trampleing a Cuccoo, ran off into the night.

In the middle of a ritual to summon the twilight,
Twinkle was interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind her. Zant turned and found himself at the point of a glowing golden arrow, nocked firmly by a woman in a purple-and-white dress. Thinking quickly, she dove to the side and scooped up an explosive potion from a table in her lair and turned to throw it… only to have her evil heart pierced by the pure missile.

In the morning, when all the bodies had been dealt with, a strange occurrence had been found at the graveyard.
Katherine’s grave had been disturbed again, and appeared lower, as if something had been removed from it… but over that was an extremely thick layer of hard packed sand, and the sand itself glowed purple, slightly. What could that possibly mean?

On a different note, at the gravesite,
Pickles was being assisted by two burly Hyrulians, as she had been blinded and deafened by a well-placed Deku Nut the previous night. Without her knowledge, someone had infected her with a symbol, as well...

Summary:

Averly was attacked by a giant skeleton. She survived.
Averly was frozen. She may not post, vote, or use rolepowers for Day/Night 7.
Alex was attacked by a fire and ice blast. She survived.
Alex was attacked by a giant sword and died. She was
Link.
Byakuya San suicided out of guilt over Alex's mask. He was
Onox.
A song was played.
Hansy was attacked by a beast, but dodged it.
Twinkle was attacked by a Light Arrow and died. She was
Zant.
Something was taken from Katherine's grave.
Katherine has been resurrection-banned.
Pickles has been blinded and deafened. She may not vote or use rolepowers for Day/Night 7.
Pickles was cursed.

Day 7 begins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I didn't contact Alex, but I can only imagine her being Link is a really grave loss to us innocents.

Fire and ice blast is most likely Kotake and Koume, the Twinrova sisters.

Giant Skeleton.. no clue. Beast?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
It'd probably be a good idea to ressurect Link...Also, we have multiple Links -_-

Quote:
Christopher was hit by a Dark Twister, but survived.

Ok...In the event the cursed person doesn't post it goes after the first poster?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It looks like the rezzer was just rez-banned Christopher.
So, I don't think anyone will be rezzed.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Miyu wrote:
It looks like the rezzer was just rez-banned Christopher.
So, I don't think anyone will be rezzed.

There'd be no point in Rez-banning a dead rezzer if there wasn't a rezzer to rez them?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

True.
I don't know of any other rezzers, or why there would be two in the game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*Points to last game (or was it the one before that) with a bajillion ressurections*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh wow, mental lapse.
I couldn't think of what the last game was.
Are you talking about May's game?

Very true.
But that was a necromancer, shells from an inventor, and an evil cult thing.

If someone out there has a resurrection, definitely use it on Alex.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tanner your font is a major pain in the eyes. orz.

uhhh I'm alive and with nothing to contribute. 8(
DID I PLAY THAT SONG
DID I
WITH MY MARIMBA
Y/N TANNER

oh nvm jk this marimba is frackin useless

and ps i vote laryxler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:42 am 

I like Tanner's font :(

Big apology to everyone for completely vanishing for a day - my computer is currently living in a room that isn't mine, and I didn't have access to it until after execution today. This shouldn't happen again.

It looks like we had both good and bad luck yesterday...I'm a bit confused, though. An innocent had night attacks? Or did the arrows not actually do damage?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What are you meaning?

A player who was most probably Zelda attacked and killed Twinkle/Zant with Light arrows?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 44  Next