Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Over already? That was a quick game.

Quote:
Discordant: 6

You are a Virus. If the Viruses kill all other players, you will win.
Team members: Prof. Doughboy, Discordant Note, Wind, CWisgood
Team powers:
-On the first night, send me the name of one person (other than yourself) you want to be your leader, from your team.
-One conversion. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will become a member of your team, with their previous powers.
-One nightly kill. This has a 50% chance of working. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will die during the nightscene.
-You each have a 50% shield.
Role: Decompiler: Every night, PM me one person's name. If that person is an Innocent, I will tell you what their role is.

The last line, my individual power, was what I liked. For reference, Dyl's death was my fault (because I got an evil feedback from him).

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
TDG: 21

You are an Innocent player. If the Innocents kill all other players, then you will win.

Role: Intel: You have one kill, with which you are attempting to kill AMD. PM me a list of five names when you think you know who AMD is. You will receive a special power if you are correct.

I died before I could do anything. I did contact CD, but he didn't tell me his role before I died. He just said role 20. I wanted to know if he was AMD before I trusted him, and if he was, I would have shot him. Shot him reeeeal good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:45 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I had two roles! But the second one was just a mistake...

Quote:
dracir512: 2

You are an Illegal ROM. If the Illegal ROMs kill all other players, you will win.
Team members: Whhattisthis, dracir512, Theonlysaneone, PuppyLover
Team powers:
-On the first night, send me the name of one person (other than yourself) you want to be your leader, from your team.
-One daykill. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will die before the nightscene begins.
-One nightly kill. This has a 50% chance of working. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will die during the nightscene.
Role: Bad ROM: Some idiot put a bunch of random files in with you. Luckily, however, you can find out if someone is a virus. PM me a list of five people, and I'll tell you whether the top living person on the list is a virus, worm, one man team, or innocent.

I also had the power to lie.

Tested wrote:
Ric wrote:
My list!

*okamotosan18
*Prof.Doughboy
*Noo
*pipsqueeek
*Pengiun

Ah! Name changes are baaaaaad.

Oh well.

Okamotosan18 is a virus.

(Considering yesterday's announcement, I'll let you decide how to interpret that...)

How was okamotosan a virus? I think I missed something. *re-reads thread*

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
lol, if I was dreamt of, it should've said Worm XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tested wrote:
Noo: 29

You are an Innocent player. If the Innocents kill all other players, then you will win.
Role: PPT Forums: You have a difficult time staying on topic. Vote for someone different from everyone else, and you'll get a nightkill. You can do this twice.

Tested wrote:
You are now a worm, and alive. Same powers as when you were alive.

You are a Worm. If the Worms kill all other players, you will win.
Team members: Pixa, pipsqueeek, Dyl, Kidwaiy
Team powers:
-One resurrection. PM me the name of one dead player. They will become part of your team with the pwoers they previously had.

Tested wrote:
You have all your previous powers, plus a 50% shield upgrade, plus this role addition:

Role: Programmer: You've napped through presentations about Vista. You've laughed at weak Mac OS 10 users. You have one love: Linux. Every night, PM me a list of five individuals. If the top living person on your list is Linux, you will receive a special power. Linux will, as well.

That's my role history!

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Last edited by Anoohilator on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
What happened to PPT Forums? something like "You have trouble staying on topic, if you cast a unique vote you get a night kill. You can do this twice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

That would explain why Noo wouldn't bandwagon when I asked him to. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:13 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Quote:
paranoiapenguin: 14

One Man Team: WinZip
Powers:
-You have a 200% shield.
-You have a daykill. PM me with a list of five people; the top one will die.
-You are trying to find the Zipped File, another One Man Team. Every night, send me a PM with the names of five players. The top living one will be dreamt of. If they are the Zipped File, you will be notified, and the two of you will become a Two Man Team. You will also receive a special power. If the Zipped File locates you, you will also become part of a Two Man Team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Tested wrote:
DM: 15

One Man Team: Zipped File
-You have a 200% shield.
-You have a ressurection. PM me, along with the name of a dead player, and they will become part of your team.
-You are trying to find WinZip, another One Man Team. Every night, send me a PM with the names of five players. The top living one will be dreamt of. If they are WinZip, you will be notified, and the two of you will become a Two Man Team. You will also receive a special power. If WinZip locates you, you will also become part of a Two Man Team.

I didn't even use the res. XD I should've... D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I have a quick question about the game: What were the avatars supposed to be for? This is the second game in which I had to sign up with an avatar, but it was never used for anything :(

And for anyone wanting to know my role:

Role Sheet wrote:
mayanspypilot: 27

Role: Command Prompt: Every night, you can command one person to not use role powers for a day. Any actions they attempt won't occur. Send in a list of five names. The top living person on your list will have their power nullified.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

okamotosan18 wrote:
What happened to PPT Forums? something like "You have trouble staying on topic, if you cast a unique vote you get a night kill. You can do this twice."

Yeah that was it xD

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
okamotosan18 wrote:
Did the Programmer and Linux roles know they'd be converting two evil players if they guessed right?

no- I only found out that the roles had gone to evil players when I guessed right and Tested told me.

okamotosan18 wrote:
If they did, then they could just stop guessing and hold on to it, otherwise, how is an evil person guessing it getting a prize?

if the Programmer guessed right, both they and Linux got a special power (I got a protection). evil player getting it is still pretty good, as then said evil player would be converted to innocence and after the Programmer (no idea about Linux) had guessed right they'd be a PI with a SP, so. I don't know. >_<

Penguin wrote:
One Man Team: WinZip
Powers:
-You have a 200% shield.

I swear to god, when I was PMed your role sheet and saw your shield, I gasped and shrieked "HOLY ****" (*'d because, er, yeah) out loud.

Scary stuff.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That still doesn't explain why a team would want to rez someone they would have to kill >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
okamotosan18 wrote:
That still doesn't explain why a team would want to rez someone they would have to kill >_>

Huh?

Do you mean the entire rez->conversion to innocence thing? I don't think anyone really realized it- I certainly didn't until I was rezzed and realized that Noo hadn't been converted to the team that rezzed him, too.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Was your conversion the result of the Programmer/Linux thing when we rezzed you? It seems too coincidental that there were two rezs that should've put people on evil teams that got converted just as they were rezzed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next