Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 49  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Y'know, I just realised I can't vote. I forgot, somebody whisked me away on a whirlwind adventure. So I guess that's one less vote for Malibu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I want to believe Malibu, but there's no way to prove that a conversion hasn't happened. :/

Vote: Malibu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:40 pm 

There's no proof that I have been converted, either, but no one seems to mind abut that before they vote me.

I still don't trust deadlypker. Even less considering the events that took place last execution and lead to someone who was completely innocent dying instead. So:

vote: deadlypker

It seems rather pointless, because no one is willing enough to give me the benefit of the doubt here, but it just makes more sense to me to try and execute someone who got saved in the place of an innocent, than someone you have no proof on. Like I said before - voting off someone who is innocent just gives the bad guys the advantage purely for the fact that they can get another death, simply by voting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

On the subject of Deadlypker, do we have any more info in then?

Cause, they claimed to be Aladin, the physical healer, but I thought Goofy was the physical healer... and they kinda dropped off the radar...

Why did we not execute them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
What does a Physical Healer do? People just die in this game, they don't walk away with injuries :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

okamotosan18 wrote:
What does a Physical Healer do? People just die in this game, they don't walk away with injuries :P

Healer against physical attacks. You know, healer as in protector. *facepalm*

besides, thats nto true either, look at the people who attacked Kuge/Twizzler and were "countererd" against. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I'm guessing, like Pironious, that the physical healer protects people from the baddies who use physical attacks. If that's true, then there's most likely a magical healer too who protects against magical attacks. Are there any other evil teams? This is a complex game, which leads to me being confused.

And as for who to vote for, I'm not sold on anyone yet, so I'm holding off my votes until later.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
If that's true, then there's most likely a magical healer too who protects against magical attacks

Well.. there was...

They're kinda dead right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
That shows how much I've been paying attention.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

malibu wrote:
There's no proof that I have been converted, either, but no one seems to mind abut that before they vote me.

I still don't trust deadlypker. Even less considering the events that took place last execution and lead to someone who was completely innocent dying instead. So:

vote: deadlypker

It seems rather pointless, because no one is willing enough to give me the benefit of the doubt here, but it just makes more sense to me to try and execute someone who got saved in the place of an innocent, than someone you have no proof on. Like I said before - voting off someone who is innocent just gives the bad guys the advantage purely for the fact that they can get another death, simply by voting.

This only makes me think your more of a baddie, only because I've put out all the proof needed. But, hey, if you want to execute me, go ahead, I am the Physical Protector (well, the equvilant of it, since Im Aladdin) and all you will do is finish off the last protector...

Pironious wrote:
On the subject of Deadlypker, do we have any more info in then?

Cause, they claimed to be Aladin, the physical healer, but I thought Goofy was the physical healer... and they kinda dropped off the radar...

Why did we not execute them?

Im a single person, just so you know :P And yes, Im Alladdin, I get too protect two people a night, up until there are 15 people, and then I can only protect one a night. Im only a threat to baddies with physical attacks, because I can stop theirs. Magical Baddies I'm no threat to and have no chance against them. I don't know what Goofy's role is, just because he's Goofy, and clueless, I think he may be the role switcher dude, or Sora, Goofy, and Donald may be like a 3 sibling role or something? I have no clue :P

Last edited by deadlypker on Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
I am the Physical Protector (well, the equvilant of it, since Im Aladdin) and all you will do is finish off the last protector...

Except as we've pointed out, Goofy claims to have that role too, and they are sorta more trustworthy in that sense, especially in light of the Trinity Break last night.

I think I'll use my second vote

Vote: Deadlypker

Protector roles are the classic role to pick when you're a nightly killing baddie, you can claim you protected a person, and just make sure you don't target them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pironious wrote:
Quote:
I am the Physical Protector (well, the equvilant of it, since Im Aladdin) and all you will do is finish off the last protector...

Except as we've pointed out, Goofy claims to have that role too, and they are sorta more trustworthy in that sense, especially in light of the Trinity Break last night.

I think I'll use my second vote

Vote: Deadlypker

Protector roles are the classic role to pick when you're a nightly killing baddie, you can claim you protected a person, and just make sure you don't target them.

If I could quote my role I would, and if I had anymore information to give out, I would, but I don't. Also, check out the edit on my last post ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Goffy and Alladin aren't claiming to do the same things. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As an avid Aladdin fan, I just have to point out.

Its Aladdin. One L!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Might as well get this over with.

I'm clueless. I'm keeping my vote on Malibu for now, as I don't see anything else to go on yet.

my first original set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 49  Next