Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Princess Miyu wrote:
mjrinella ... revenge.. expect revenge.!! hahah.

'nuff said. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* *cough* *cough*

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Roxas_X wrote:
Princess Miyu wrote:
mjrinella ... revenge.. expect revenge.!! hahah.

'nuff said. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* *cough* *cough*

I'll second that. :evil:

And Miyu - by the point at which I actually got in contact with Ric (yesterday), Ixist had stopped PMing me back, so I wasn't giving him as much info. I wouldn't have given Ric's role out at that point anyways.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:42 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I kind of didn't like the idea of the game ending with so many players left, made it seem incomplete, and the abrupt ending was rather strange. >_<

I think the game played out very nicely and you did a great job hosting it, I just think there were too many baddies (wasn't it about 50% with converts?) I don't think the innocents really stood a chance, especially with most people running about believing everyone based on substantial proof. x_x

That's why I didn't trust MJ (or Roxas, even though he was innocent, but I had no reason to believe him at that point, either) :P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Kugetsu wrote:
I kind of didn't like the idea of the game ending with so many players left, made it seem incomplete, and the abrupt ending was rather strange. >_<

I agree with you on that Kuge. Other than the ending, it was a good game though. I'm glad I got a chance to play!

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
I think the game played out very nicely and you did a great job hosting it, I just think there were too many baddies (wasn't it about 50% with converts?) I don't think the innocents really stood a chance, especially with most people running about believing everyone based on substantial proof. x_x

The baddie count was rather high, but all the teams had signifigant weaknesses, and some of the conversions could have made it very hard on the convertee. Add to that the high shields of the important innocent roles and the large number of possible innocent daykills to overcome the high baddie shields...

Examples: Typhoon's powers between his good and evil roles were the same in usage. If he had used up all his powers as a Paladin, he would find himself without any powers as a death knight, leaving him a rather useless conversion. Same with Sussanahmio's role. The Kel'thuzard role required to die and be ressurected by Arthus to unlock their main powers.

The first burning Legion conversion, the Mannoroth fountain conversion, required the Grom Hellscream role to first FIND the fountain before they would even be converted. And once again, any powers used while innocent would not be refunded, and if Grom was killed the conversion wouldn't come to pass.

The second one, Doom, if used on a level 1 charcter would leave them with very little power and mean a long time creeping before the level 3 power could be achieved. Plus it could be blocked by shields.

The Legion team itself was vulnerable in the sense that if any of them died, they were losing alot, either the chance to end the game quickly, or the ability to kill every night.

Add to that anywhere up to 4 ressurections by the innocents, a fair amount of protection and quite a bit of information gathering roles, and I think things were fairly balanced. I was worried about the baddies being underpowered early on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I loved the ending :D. That was my greatest game ever, although I'll know Roxas is evil if I die right away next game. This is the second game in a row I've betrayed him. I'm so sorry Roxas! I was about to kill Pickles so I could get to Roxas (because as far as I was concerned, I was cleared, and I didn't want that to change). Ixist helped a lot too - had he not been converted we would've lost. Each of us had such a vital power - if you guys had hit one of us (other than Ethics) you guy's probably would've won. And I was so thankful to find the doubler and the dreamer. Then I could tell the doubler to go for the real dreamer, have Apex switch up the list, and then accuse whoever they doubled the day after (although that never worked out, but two kills helped immensly - but I credit Apex for that idea though!) I was very pleased with how many people trusted me - for a while I just killed off people who didn't trust me, and I'm surprised to see that worked so well! I had wonderful teammates too.

I was very proud of the role idea I gave Apex :D. She did wonders with it though - amazing! We got so immensly lucky with the hiding though - I was getting tons of info, Ixist was putting us in the clear, and Apex was making sure everything was working - Great teammates!

Also, just for the record, I've been:

Evil: 3 times
Dreamer: 2 times
Gambler: 1 time

So, don't kill me next game! I also hope I'm not a dreamer next game... that would be terrably suspicious (for those of you who don't know, I faked being the demon dreamer). (I hope that never got around to Tanner, because last game I wanted to fake being a dreamer too :P)

Also, sorry everyone who I lied to! You guys were so trusting... I almost felt bad. You were all great company though - even though I lost contact with most of you. You were all great players! Seriously! Had I not been hiding, you guys might have won.

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mjrinella wrote:
I was about to kill Pickles so I could get to Roxas (because as far as I was concerned, I was cleared, and I didn't want that to change).

...can a night kill get through a 100% shield? Cause that's what I had...(sorry if that's a newbie question)
Also - if you had come after me and I lived, I think I would've been suspicious that it came from you. There was something you said in a PM that would've made me quite suspicious at that point.
I was wondering how long though it would take for someone to come after me after I got Misha back to start protecting again.

Sometime I felt like we were so close, yet so far away...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The role Apex gave me:

Quote:
I don't remember the exact name of my character, as they're all like skhklf'shewjghe anyways, at least, to me, but I'm like, the brother of the Goblin merchants. I have a fifty percent chance of directing where they go at night, I can also lower and double the price once in the game, and if I'm in the same area as them, there's a chance I may get slashed prices on the items.

For someone who has no idea about Warcraft, I thought it was a great lie.

Next time I play, I am gonna analyze everything! And trust no one! I would like to be a dreamer though. Sounds like fun.

Edit: and Piro, it's Susannahmio, one s, two n's. :P It's been bothering me for a while, but not enough to make me comment. Though it's nothing like my real name, people get that wrong all the time too.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

No, it can't. But we planned to attack you nightly, lol.

You were a great first time player; I was very impressed! You carefully thought things through, and I bet you would've figured me out sooner or later (probably sooner, I started to sense you were a bit suspicious on Day 11, but then you convinced me you weren't a little bit later. You would make a great baddie!). May I ask what was suspicious that I said? I'm trying to learn from my mistakes; I know if a few people had been rezzed I would've died immediatly X_x.

To think at first I thought the demons were the only baddie team... I was kinda disappointed once more kills popped up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mjrinella wrote:
No, it can't. But we planned to attack you nightly, lol.

You were a great first time player; I was very impressed! You carefully thought things through, and I bet you would've figured me out sooner or later (probably sooner, I started to sense you were a bit suspicious on Day 11, but then you convinced me you weren't a little bit later. You would make a great baddie!). May I ask what was suspicious that I said? I'm trying to learn from my mistakes; I know if a few people had been rezzed I would've died immediatly X_x.

To think at first I thought the demons were the only baddie team... I was kinda disappointed once more kills popped up.

Thanks - I was trying pretty hard to piece things together. You should see my scrap heap of notes that I had...I had a "condensed" version...and a ..uhm...not so condensed version.

The PM: it was something to the effect of "funny that neither of us have been attacked". That struck me as odd to begin with for some reason, but I would've found it SERIOUSLY suspicious if within a day or two I was. I just realized what was bothering me about Ixist, too...he had a drum to protect "the Horde", but kept putting off using it...or not replying to the PMs regarding it. I guess cause if he did, I wouldn't have been protected, and I would've known then that he was no longer in the Horde.

And Pipsqueek was going to raise Kuge - that would've made things *quite* different.

Edit: and I think it might be fun to be evil :evil:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
And yeah, Pipsqueek, it's a shame I didn't respond to your PM sooner last night, or Kuge would've been alive to save us.

Eh, no, I think I went to bed right after I pmed you, so no fault of yours. The only way I could've got your reply in time, I think, would have been if I'd checked ppt earlier and was able to pm you sooner.

Apex wrote:
if I weren't too busy redirecting Pipsqueek's role doubling, I usually had like, Roxas dreaming Ethics or something for the rest of the list.

Oh, so my doubles didn't go through right anyway? That makes me feel slightly better about doubling Ixist so much.

mjrinella wrote:
Then I could tell the doubler to go for the real dreamer, have Apex switch up the list, and then accuse whoever they doubled the day after (although that never worked out, but two kills helped immensly - but I credit Apex for that idea though!)

Heh, that's because I was slightly confused as to who was the dreamer and who I could trust and stuff so I just kept doubling Ixist :P

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pickles - Oh yeah! There were a few things I was going to try to use that statement for (although it didn't work).

1. To convince you that no info had been leaked to any baddies, thus neither of us (useful innocent...s) had been attacked.
2. If you tried to use that statement agaisnt me without sufficient proof, I would've tried to turn it around on you (That was generally my plan with PMs - whatever I said I tried to limit to me and the person I was PMing, so I could turn the tables)

Pipsqueeek - Aw, really? I thought Apex had build the master plan (It might've worked too, if you doubled Roxas). You see, after a while of not getting doubles, Roxas would get suspicious of you being converted. You would get suspicious of Roxas thanks to the double demon kills. But it didn't work... it might have if you doubled Roxas X_X.

Apex - Wow, I love what you did with the role name :P. That made me laugh so hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

...Alright, then. THat was different.

Just started playing another game, it's on an extremely basic forum. Their idea of a "big twist" is that for this game we don't know what roles are in the game beforehand. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Pickles wrote:
Oka - looks like we weren't *entirely* wrong about you - you could have become evil very quickly. Like Ixist.

Well, it's not like I knew about it, or had the choice(I didn't know to look for the fountain :P). I was playing ad an honestly good player. 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

okamotosan18 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Oka - looks like we weren't *entirely* wrong about you - you could have become evil very quickly. Like Ixist.

Well, it's not like I knew about it, or had the choice(I didn't know to look for the fountain :P). I was playing ad an honestly good player. 0:)

He did become evil very quickly; 666 posts!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next