Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, all, I'm here (finally). Still no power at my house (booo!), but I will be back at work tomorrow so will have internet during the day, and am staying (at least tonight) where there is power and internet. Trying to catch up on everything, still, so will probably post more tomorrow.

Vote: Twiz (person above me)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Alex

D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Vote: WIS

Person above me. I'm going to finish homework and go to bed. I've had an exhausting night.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ryguy's not on, two people haven't read their roles, and I don't have the number of lists I want. Day is extended 24 hours (like most of you thought it was in the first place).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm here.

woo.

Only not because I got a boring role thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Tanner. 8(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Vote Count

Ammer - Anvil
Katherine - Pipsqueeek, Pink
Christopher - Siniri
Anvil - Chipper
No Execution - Katherine, Bruces galore, Helena, Byakuya San, Raz, Rachel, averly, malibu, JellyFish72
Ckillor - Rox, Laryxler
loser1921 - Regan
Helena - May
Alex - Ammer, Pixa, WIS
May - loser1921
Dyl - Apex, Alex, Twizzler0171
Pixa - Miyu
Raz - Christopher
Twizzler0171 - Pickles
WIS - Missy!
Missy! - Ckillor

Majority is 19. As of right now there is no majority. Execution in ~22 1/2 hours.
Thirteen people left to move.
Seven people left to vote.
Three people left to post.
Two people left to read their role.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ckillor wrote:
OH MY GOD!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that there is a HEY! LISTEN! daykill or something. That would be amazing!

OMG. THIS.
...And double win if there's the owl (Kaepora Gaebora?)

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 pm 

Hey. I see a huge map on the first page, but I don't have the time to read right now; Tanner and Ryan, I'm with sporadic internet access atm, but I think it will be solved soon. Sorry if I don't get very involved for the first 2/3 days.

Vote: AnvilAlex

I think somebody did that. xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

La de da de da.

No leads so far? (heh, someone on the baddies team must be a really bad player if we did have any)

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tannuh post in a darker color plz. D: D: D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Lol, agreed with WIS.

Apparently some of y'all are sealed. Want to contact me?

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Looks like I'm here a little late, guys. Anyone want to fill me in on what I missed? ~:>

Vote: No Execution

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blake wrote:
Looks like I'm here a little late, guys. Anyone want to fill me in on what I missed? ~:>

Vote: No Execution

Read the thread :D

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Day 1

While everyone started at opposite ends of Hyrule, they gathered once again. Filling up the blue-lighted area again, they waited patiently, not knowing what would happen. Chatter erupted, but it didn't carry much substance. People were just discussing the chaos that had ensued the first day and what they might expect in the future. Some wondered if the fairies living in the forest would make an appearance, while others suggested that the Zora's might take a stand to help the rest of Hyrule.

Just then, a flame formed in the center of the area. Everyone backed away, not knowing what was going on. However, as the bright fire grew larger, it started to take shape. In another moment, Ryguy stood before the group, still slightly engulfed in flames. As they died down, a pool of water emerged on the floor beside him. The turquoise puddle, almost like magic, began to slowly take the shape of Typhoon. The two greeted the group, who had formed a circle around them.

"Welcome you all. It seems like the time has come for us to eliminate a potential thread to the threads of time." Typhoon. "We both assume that you all managed to reach a decision?"

Just then, the silence that originally filled the area disappeared. Everyone began talking at the same time, suggesting that all sorts of people were not worthy to stick around. Ryguy and Typhoon looked at each other in confusion, they never imagined this to happen. They tried to pick out individual names that were being mentioned, but they couldn't keep up with the commotion.

Just then, the two demigods distinctively heard one voice among the others. "There shall be no death today," the voice said in a deafening whisper.

Although Ryguy's eyes were burning with anger, he had to settle down. Typhoon nodded, before addressing the group for the last time that day.

"We hope that this decision won't be the downfall of the kingdom...Be wary of what happens when night falls..."

With those words Ryguy and Typhoon disappeared in a flash of red and blue, leaving the group to fend for themselves...

Night 1 Begins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Night 1

The first night was oddly reminiscent for most. As they went their separate ways across the land, some shivered in reaction to what was to come, while others waited for the cover of night to start preparing the world for its new masters.

May had stopped for the night under a shady tree, reasoning that it would keep the morning sun out of her eyes upon awakening. As she laid out her bedroll, a fierce downdraft suddenly hit her. The strong wind came from the wingbeats of a creature swooping down at her from the sky! Thinking quickly, May curled up as close as she could to the trunk of the tree, hoping that the flying beast couldn’t reach her due to the branches. She was half lucky; swooping, the creature couldn’t reach her, but it tangled itself in the branches and reached down far enough to give her a nasty swipe with its talons before breaking free, dropping a branch on her head for good measure. Nursing the wound, May reasoned that there was no catching it this late at night, and decided to sleep in the tree itself in case it came back.

Reasoning that it would be a good idea to follow the river for a while, Katherine flapped her wings in the shallow water at the edge. To be respected, one must always be the epitome of cleanliness, she thought. Unfortunately for her, someone had chosen this spot as their hunting grounds for tonight. Katherine had just ducked her head under the water to rinse when she felt a searing pain all across her back, and a dull thud echoed under the water. With a strangled hoot, she pulled her head up and stared across the river through drooping feathers at a sinuous red-and-black shape. Her enemy reared back to fire another fireball, and Katherine tried to flutter out of the way… but her feathers were too waterlogged. The fireball hit, right on target, and the charred, blackened body of Kaepora Gaebora floated silently, dirgelike, downriver. It was a pity that her wisdom, while potent enough to bring intelligence to the dead, wasn’t enough to save her from her fate.

Dyl wasn’t sure how long he could keep this up. Dodging left and right, while a giant bull-like creature with extremely sharp horns attempts to gouge you to death can get quite tiring after a while. The beast slammed by again, and Dyl rolled to the right, avoiding the attack by inches. Fortunately for him, the beast’s right front hoof hit a molehill as it tried to turn around to charge again, and the soft dirt made it slip and sent it rolling. A conveniently-inclined hillside sent the beast, trumpeting indignantly, down and away. Dyl plopped himself down on the ground to rest after his beast-dodging ordeal… and that’s when the silent watcher struck. A bow was drawn, an arrow was nocked and sent flying, and ignited while still in-flight. The flaming projectile punched right through Dyl’s right arm, the fire sending it clear through the muscle and skin. He gaped as the comet-like arrow sped past, thinking that it had missed. Then pain set in, then shock. Quickly, before he passed out, Dyl wrapped the wound in strips torn from his tunic. He would be fine, after sleep replaced the energy that the healing would take.

Rachel had finally gotten to sleep under a giant tree in the forested part of Hyrule. After battling countless insects and carnivorous plants, she’d found the perfect spot. Unfortunately, so had someone else. No sooner had Rachel dropped off than a booted toe dug into her ribs. Indignant, she sprang up, ready to fight, but the intruder pulled a nasty trick; they produced a large nut-like object and dashed it to the ground at Rachel’s feet, simultaneously shielding their face. Too late, she realized what it was and attempted to turn away, but to no avail. The sharp crack and blinding light blinded and deafened her. Determined to the core, Rachel immediately plopped to the ground and folded her arms. Though she could not see nor hear, she would not be moved! The intruder took the hint and left, grumbling.

DM was on fire!, having been silent and still all day, stared unseeingly off into space. Lost in her own little world, she failed to notice the group slowly gathering around her until it was too late. A bag was dropped over her head and she was hoisted into the air; soon, by the jolting quality of her movement, she realized she was being carried away. The bag was nice and soft though, and the jolting strangely hypnotic. As she drifted off, the last thing she heard was a girl’s voice, laughing. “Good work, boys!”

A group of people, all ready and geared up to go into the Water Temple, paused suddenly as a lilting melody filled their ears. Without knowing the reason, each person began to envision swaying branches, leaf-filled light, and the smell of wet wood. Before they knew it, they blinked and… were in the forest! The forbidding entrance to the Forest Temple was in front of them. What had happened? They blinked and tried to figure it out, asking another nearby group of people if they had seen anything strange. Soon, though, another happy song reached their ears. This song evoked mental images of the sun bursting through clouds on a previously-overcast day, and the group as a whole felt filled with energy.

Anvil was a sound sleeper. Too sound, probably, because he completely failed to notice the figure creeping up on him, muttering strange syllables and making weird gestures. A form began to hover in the air; it seemed to be a closely-wrapped spiral, made of darkness. With a wave of the hand, the symbol floated down and sunk, with an oily movement, into Anvil’s body. He slept on through it all, oblivious, but the pleasant dream he’d been having changed rather quickly into a nightmare.

When day came about again, the corpse of Katherine was duly removed to the graveyard, and the various wounds patched up. Anvil was feeling a bit under the weather, of course, and the group of people that had had the pleasure of hearing the song last night still felt bubbly and energized.

Summary:
May was swooped at, but survived.
Katherine was hit by a fireball and died. She was
Kaepora Gaebora.
Dyl was attacked by a beast, but dodged it.
Dyl was hit by a fire arrow, but survived.
DM was on fire! was kidnapped. She may not post, vote, or use rolepowers for Day/Night 2.
Rachel was blinded and deafened. She may not vote or use rolepowers for Day/Night 2, but may still post.
A group of people heard a song, and teleported.
A group of people heard a song, and feel energized.
Anvil was cursed…

Day 2 Begins

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next