Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Because they had almost no other power.

Finding each other was a gateway to what you would normally see in OMTs. That included a shield upgrade, and they also began with a shield.

The game would've been completely different were it they had died early.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
EDIT3: My bad, I'm accustomed to discussion in this thread :P

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

okamotosan18 wrote:
I definitely would've suspected DM had I not just thought he was dead for several days because he only posted like 3 times. >_>

Anyway, Role Reveal time!

Original Role wrote:
Miyu: 13

One Man Team: Trojan Horse
Powers:
-Until a player dies, you are totally invulnerable.
-Once a player dies, you gain all of their role abilities, including any shields or team abilities. However, you are not considered a member of the team they were on. The other people on the team will be told that you are part of their team.
-You will also receive a 50% shield when you get your powers.
-You can choose two of the following in any combination: self-resurrection, conversion, or a daykill. Self-resurrection allows you to come back from the grave, stripped of some of your power; conversion gives you a teammate, who will still appear to be on their previous team, and with all their original powers; a daykill allows you to kill another player, before the night scene begins. All of these are activated by sending me a PM with the desired abilities. Anything that targets another player should include a list of five people. The top living one will be the target.
-If someone dreams about you, you will appear to be a member of the team who’s player you took the powers of.
-You can win either by being the last player alive, or if the team who’s player you took the powers of wins.

Kidwaiy's stolen role wrote:
Kidwaiy: 11

You are a Worm. If the Worms kill all other players, you will win.
Team members: Pixa, pipsqueeek, Dyl, Kidwaiy
Team powers:
-On the first night, send me the name of one person (other than yourself) you want to be your leader, from your team.
-One resurrection. PM me the name of one dead player. They will become part of your team with the powers they previously had.
-One nightly kill. This has a 50% chance of working. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will die during the nightscene.
Role: IP Seller: Every day, send a PM with a list of five player's names, and another list also with five names. The top living player on the first list will receive the role of the top living player on the second list.

I think this was the first time I lived until the last day :P

EDIT: Why does it say lock this thread? You told us to come here to discuss XD

EDIT2: Wait, if the worms were unconverted because of a rollback, wouldn't that also undue the deaths of the ExVirus team?

The virii could have come back.

Ultimately, the Zip team won because too many people were killed by other players on the last day. They wouldn't have won if so many people hadn't died on the last day.

Oh, and discussion is in the regular thread.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6