For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

The Holiday Party

Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:54 pm

The Gnome Legion Holiday Party
Dec. 23rd at 7:00 Eastern (GMT - 5) to ???

I Collin, will be your host for the evening, or however long it lasts. You don't have to be a gnome to attend remember.

Contests:
Santa Drawing
-Try your best to draw that jolly old fat guy (How ever demented you want)
Winter/Holiday Drawing
-"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises I must keep. And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." Draw a picture of a purty little Winter/Holiday scene.
Best Holiday Short Story
-Write a short story about Santa, Christmas, Hannuka, whatever you feel like. No specific word length, but just make sure it's not a novel okay?

Judges:
The 3 judges must be here for the all contest judgings...
Puck102701
firefox
.:Requiem:.

Schedule: (GMT - 5)
7:00 - Party starts
7:15 - Santa pictures posted
7:45 - Santa picture judging wraps up
8:00 - Winter scene pictures posted
8:30 - Winter scene judging wraps up
8:45 - Short stories posted
9:30 - Short stories judging wraps up.
Last edited by Collin on Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:02 pm

*seems to be the first to be here, besides Collin* Can I help with entertainment? *grabs DVDs featuring Tim Hawkins, Bone and Mike Williams, all Bananas comedians* I didn't have enough money when I was going to buy Bob Nelson, but I can do him! :evil: *dresses up as one of the NFL All-Stars*

Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:53 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:*seems to be the first to be here, besides Collin* Can I help with entertainment? *grabs DVDs featuring Tim Hawkins, Bone and Mike Williams, all Bananas comedians* I didn't have enough money when I was going to buy Bob Nelson, but I can do him! :evil: *dresses up as one of the NFL All-Stars*
Yeah, you can help...

The first judge spot has been filled by Puck102701.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:05 pm

I would like to apply for a judging position, do I need to pm you or do I just get it
Last edited by firefox on Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:12 pm

I, too, would like to be a judge, if the position is still available.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:19 pm

Great, you're both judges... :)

Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:50 pm

Yay! ^^

Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:31 am

thanks

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:07 pm

No problem...

Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:21 am

Party time!!!

Rock on, I'm pumped!

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:16 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:Party time!!!

Rock on, I'm pumped!

We have two more days. :P And perfect time for me to stay on the comp as it's going to be coooold here in Austin. (With a chance of snow flurries!)

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:20 pm

Dragon Claus wrote:

Rock on, I'm pumped!

We have two more days. :P And perfect time for me to stay on the comp as it's going to be coooold here in Austin. (With a chance of snow flurries!)

Haha, just a chance of snow flurries? Buddy, you're from Texas. You don't know what cold is!

Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:08 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Dragon Claus wrote:

Rock on, I'm pumped!

Haha, just a chance of snow flurries? Buddy, you're from Texas. You don't know what cold is!
Yeah, :P I'm from Buffalo...

2 Hours till party time...

Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:18 pm

WHOOT! Two Fillmore! fans in da hizz-ouse! And I might arrive a little late. I'll make up for it and do Eppy Epperman. XD

Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:17 am

*peeks in* Hey, the partys started, right?
Topic locked