Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Werewolf 5 Excess (Dec. 20-26)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT A PARTICIPANT.

GAME IS ON!

Werewolf: Version 5.0

Explain please!
It's simply a game of eliminating the other teams before they eliminate your team. The innocents must kill off all those affiliated with evil. And those who are evil must kill off everyone else besides their team. Simple right? Heh.

What will be in this game
Eh. I don't think I'll tell you this. You guys are big enough to dip into tough waters :P

Gameplay:
Execution will still occur every day at 6:00 PM NST (Pacific time).

However, there are a few new kinks to the game that you should be aware of. (Look later)

Night will end later than usual. 6:45.
The dead have new things to think about.
Execution is now upped to 2 people.

And perhaps some more. Please read on.

Rules:
1. Roles are still given out randomly. There's no change to that. Never has, never is, maybe never will :P

What someone was last game, has no effect to what s/he is this game.

2. If you are dead, you cannot post in the game thread. Stick to Commentary. However, this game... you get some new activities to do.

3. You can NEVER claim to say that "SCOTTNAK SAID THAT..." etc. on the gamethread OR commentary thread if it is false. In addition, NEVER COPY/PASTE, FORWARD, SCREENSHOT, QUOTE my PMs to you. This is one of the biggest offences in the game and will IMMEDIATELY get you killed.

4. There are no hints about another's identity given by myself during this game.

5. Activity is important. If I notice that you have been away from this game for about 3 days worth, I will issue an activity warning to you. And if you do not respond by the end of the 4th, you will be killed off.

6. If you know you will be going on vacation for an extended period of time, do not join. However, if you are only going to be gone for 1 or 2 days, please contact me before you leave so we can work things out.

7. Lying. Don't get mad at people if you find out they were lying to you. I'll allow crocodile tears, but other than that, keep it cool. Its a game. Lets say it again. ITS A GAME.

8. No voting for yourself!

9. Times are final and based on PPT times. Keep an eye to the PPT clock (which can be found on the top left corner on the index of PPT forums). If irregularities occur, times can be extended to accomodate.

10. Have fun in this game, and if you are confused. Contact me in any way you can :P

Voting:
We're going to keep the same style of voting.
However, this game, you may vote for 2 people.

If you wish to vote for someone-
Vote: Person A
Vote: Person B

If you want to CHANGE your vote, after voting for someone-
Unvote: Person B
Vote: Person F

If you want to vote for a NO EXECUTION-
Vote: None

(Basically any vote that does not include a name, will be assumed to be a NO EXEC vote)

If you want to vote for NEITHER a person NOR for a no execution DO NOT POST A VOTE.

Note: If you want to vote for two people, just make sure you have two Vote: (Name)'s. If you try to vote for a third time without an appropriate UNVOTE, I will ignore it.

Note: You cannot vote for a person twice with your 2 votes.

As a reminder: IF SOMEONE HAS POSTED AFTER YOU, AND YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE, MAKE A NEW POST.

If you edit a vote, I may miss it.

Also remember that I might make mistakes, and if big enough, I will extend day and night to account for these errors.

I will make summaries as soon as I can and when I feel its necessary. Regardless, you should be aware of how many votes are there.

Execution Conditions

Votes must be in the game thread before the timestamp reads 6:00. If it reads 6:00 or later, it is VOID.

The person who has 51% of the amount of players playing will be executed. Example-If 30 people are playing, 16 votes are required.

If a player has 75% of the votes, votes to that person is frozen and cannot be withdrawn. And that person will be locked as an execution candidate. Example-If 30 people are playing, 23 votes are required and those votes will not be withdrawable.

If and only if there is a person with a 75% majority, you can attempt to kill another with a 51% majority.

Meaning... if there are two people with more than 51% majority, but less than 75% majority, only the person who has the higher votes will be executed.

If there is a tie (with exception if there are two people with 75% majority), or no majority, the decision will be made in another way.

Reminder: Do not expect an execution scene at 6:00 sharp. There will be many factors that will take time to realize.

Night Rules
Night begins immediately after the execution is completed (or not... if that's the case).

Night ends at 6:45 (a 45 minute wait).

"LISTS" must be sent before 6:45. If the timestamp reads 6:45 or later, it is VOID. LISTS FOR THE CURRENT DAY/NIGHT CYCLE MAY BE SENT TO ME AT ANY TIME DURING THAT DAY/NIGHT CYCLE

Killings occur in the order they are given to me.
Role-specific actions will have sufficient info to what will happen.

Note: Just like the Day executions, do not expect night killings to occur at 6:45 sharp. There are factors in the game that will affect things.

Secret Powers
*** Please Read ***

1) Do not speak of a Secret Power you may have. If you do, they will disappear.
2) Once you get the results of the power, and have used up all of its uses, you may reveal it.
3) I will inform you if you can discuss your power with others.
4) If you're not sure on what to do... please please please ask me.
5) Revealing a SP prematurely will have consequences: Loss of power or death.

Dead Rules/Abilities
1. Remember, once you are dead, you can only say things from what you have determined through the GAME THREAD.

Note: Converse is true. Living players, please do not feed dead players secret information.

2. Any advice you want to make, must come through the Commentary thread.

3. If you are part of a team (ex: Wolves), once you die, you cannot communicate with your team any more.

4. Be aware. Just because you are dead, does not mean that you are out of the game completely! There may be a possibility you can come back into this game.

5. One time in this game, when there are at least (# To be determined Later) people dead, you may vote to Take a person's soul, thereby killing him.

You must have a 2/3 majority of dead people to successfully take a person's soul.

Vote like the following:
SOUL STEAL: Person C

You may NOT Unvote a Soul Steal. If a Soul Steal is not completed by the end of night, the votes are wiped clean.

=================================
OUTLINE
=================================
Times in PST

DAY
6:00- Execution Votes are due... Then Execution
NIGHT
6:45- Lists for night are due... Then night killings.
DAY

-----------------------------------------------------
http://img151.exs.cx/img151/7467/tablet5jy.gif << Yoshi needs this link because he was silly enough to forget to save the purple jelly, in case it's needed again

Last edited by ScottNak on Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:09 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scott appears in the middle of Jelly World, while reading the vote count. "Hm... Well, guess we'll have 1 execution tonight."

Quote:
White_Wolf- 12 vote: Kugetsu, Ammer, Twinkle, Stephanie, Darklegendary, warxelo, Raze, Matt, Ziggy, JellyFish72, Twizzler0171, Squinchy,

Matt- 10 vote: Ziggy, JellyFish72, Ammer, Dawn2, Stephanie, Darklegendary, Fizzy, Twinkle, Squinchy, Kugetsu

Jellyoflight- 1 vote: Twizzler0171

19 alive
10 majority
15 to lock

"Well, White_Wolf, you have been chosen for execution tonight. Lets just get this over with."

Scott fits his gun with one silver bullet, begins to aim the gun at White_Wolf's heart, and then shoots.

The impact of the bullet creats a jolt strong in White_wolf's body, so that a gun is ejected from her body. The gun, contains the engraving of the Pooglini symbol. A mafia member!

"Congratulations. Another successful Execution."

Night begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scott takes a quick look around the walls of Jelly world, and approaches the crowd with a smile.

"Well. Looks like there are no Mafia kills tonight. We can all go back to sle..."

Ammer comes lurching into the crowd, with a jelly in his hand, and then falls over. As he falls over, a small wrench is found in his pocket, as well as a small red coin.

"Well. It seems that Ammer was Xil's heir and that's why he has that wrench..."

Quote:
Master Electrician’s PM

Your role in this game is: MASTER ELECTRICIAN
Victory Condition: All evil has been exterminated.

1. You are so skilled with some electric coils and wirings, that you can set up a force field around a person you wish. The result of this, is that person will not be able to act due to the fear of electricity.

2. Send me a list with 3 names on it. Whoever is on top of the list, and is still alive, will have a force field erected around their home.

3. People may still act TO the person, however.

"A tough hit tonight... Maybe tomorrow will be better..."
<hr><hr>
I've got word that Shadowfare won't be coming back until January 9th. That's way too long to stay in this game. She has been dropped from the game, with her role. For all references, she is dead.

15 alive
8 majority
12 to lock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I did read the rules! *Sniffle*

And Ammer had a good role, too... or was heir to one, anyway. Durn Jelly person. I dun't like you no more, you killed my friend. :( Wait... I never did like you. Did I? Who are you! (Like that's really going to work, XD)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Crap, I was afraid this was going to have >_< Now I'll just have to wait and see if anything turns up! ^_^

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think I may have someone caught, but I want to make sure of something.

Was a Flip-flopper, or someone with a similar role or something, at work last night? If so, may I ask you a question (can contact me privately)? It is very important!! Thank you.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Don't worry Ammer, we have everything taken care of here (as you know) in fact, we just happened to stumble upon a little something rather...

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Interesting. Now with one major evil suspect down (Shadowfare), it's time to go purely on suspicion. But we cannot wait for the truth to come out, so we have to start voting along something. I'm still thinking about who gets my vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

To the Mod who split this: In future could youi not split things like execution out of the previous thread. I was rather confused when we had a Vote Summary followed by "Yes! One more Mafia Down!"

Anyways, one baddie down. Pity we lost a cool goodie role.

Any remember the first day, JellyFish got loads of people to post haikus. I doubt this is due to another game, because he doesn't play on IDB, and Scott's never put that role into this game.

I'm prety sure that this isn't a good role, because he's only done it once, and I would imagine that to do something each night you'd need it done each night, or each other night, or whatever. This role seems very similar to Wind's role from WW3 - The Serial Killer - In which he needed to get a certain number of people to say 'papaya'. Hence, I am going to:

Vote: Jellyfish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Meh, I'm really confused (for once) and I have no idea what I'm doing or who to vote for... everything's out of proportion. Grrr... -_-

Heh, why don't we try this:

Vote:Darklegendary
Vote:Squinchy

Both of you have been flying under the radar the whole game. I know one role that is still left out there, and if we hit it, I'm sorry, but we really need double executions now.

>_> <_< No one saw that...

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I agree. People who are constantly keeping their heads down seem shifty to me.

Vote: Darklegendary
Vote: Squinchy

I chose Squinchy mainly because I had to ask Kugetsu if s/he was still in the game. I've hardly seen either of these people posting and getting a majority seems to be working for us at the moment.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Darklegendary- 2 vote: Kugetsu, Twinkle
Squinchy- 2 vote: Kugetsu, Twinkle

JellyFish- 1 vote: Matt

15 alive
8 majority
12 to lock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I do not suspect either of them, but there's a possibility of mailce in, and it really ist o late to skip an exectution, so let's aim for execution

Unvote: JellyFish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

With luck, they'll be Mafia. Or the Jelly Killer. And I believe I've seen them elsewhere (not sure...) so they have had time to keep up with the game, if they have.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

vote: squinchy
vote: darklegendary

Hopefully we hit those baddies tonight..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next