Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Werewolf 19: Battle of the Bands [Sign ups!] - Please Lock
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Our fabulous ScottNak has handed me the torch for the second time. Last time, I took you to outer space. This time... well, things are a bit different.

Werewolf: Battle of the Bands

Some of us play guitar. Others are legends on the drums. A rare few of us command the microphone with ease. What do we all have in common? We all rock. Hard. But who is the best of the best? Who can rock like no other? That’s what we’re here to find out. Several of the world’s greatest bands have come together for one common purpose- to win. In a fight between the greatest of the great, rock and roll's true legends will shine this game. Who will climb the Stairway to Heaven to victory? And who will be stuck in the Purple Haze of death? Let's find out. Enter Werewolf: Battle of the Bands.

Execution: 2:15 PM NST
Night Scene Posted: 2:45 PM NST

-Rules and voting regulations follow. If you are already familiar with the game, you can skip this part.-

Voting:
-2 votes are allowed.
-Votes must be bolded to count towards the tally.
-Can vote no one or no execution, however if you chose to vote that, you cannot use your second vote (aka, you cannot vote no execution AND a person on the same day).
-50% of living players must vote for a person to be executed.

Activity:
-You are allowed to skip two consecutive votes at a time unless there is an excuse PMed to me a day in advance. On the third consecutive vote missed, you will be replaced. You are allowed to miss more than two votes throughout the game as long as they are not often or consecutive.
-You are allowed to miss three lists. Total. Consecutive or not, the game relies incredibly on lists. Therefore, if you miss three, you're out and someone will have to take over for you.

Rules:
-Evil team members are evil. Meaning they cannot for any circumstances reveal their teammates. If you have revealed your teammates, you will be kicked out of this game. So don’t do it.
-Werewolf is about lying. A game about lying. Emphasis on game. This is for fun- so if your best friend betrays you or your girlfriend kills you off, I don’t want to see any hard feelings. Keep in mind that the point is not to keep your friends in the game (though many people chose to go that road, and there isn‘t a rule against it), it’s to keep your team in the game. That should be your ultimate goal, whether it means killing off your one true love or not, and your one true love should be able to understand that.
-All roles are given out completely and totally randomly. If three best friends end up on a team (or three worst enemies), keep in mind that it is completely and totally random. I’m not going to cheat you.
-Anything I say to you is up to your good judgment to reveal unless otherwise stated. However, screenshots of anything are completely not allowed. Even if I say you can reveal a detail, you may NOT screenshot the detail and post it on the thread. It is up to you to get people to believe you. And if I say something is a secret that you absolutely cannot reveal, and I find out you’ve revealed it, there will be consequences.

For the Dead:
-If you’re dead, you are exactly that- no longer alive. You’re allowed to talk to live players about the game, but you may not reveal any vital information that would change the flow of the game. You are allowed to share suspicions, but you cannot say “The night before I died I dreamt of soandso and they came out evil”. As stated, you MAY say “I think soandso is evil”, but providing any solid evidence of this that you have found out is not allowed. It’s the innocents' job to figure it out, and you can only share what you THINK, not what you KNOW. Meaning you CAN tell an innocent about a baddie you dreamt was evil, but you can’t say you dreamt it. You can only say you believe so, and hope they believe you in return.
-There will be a graveyard thread. The moment the graveyard thread is abused, it is taken down. I mean this seriously. If you are a dreamer, and you die before getting to reveal the results of your dream, you may not reveal anything you dreamt on the graveyard thread. You may not say anything that could alter the flow of the game in any way. For example, if everyone has built up a majority on Bob, but you hint that Joe could be a baddie, and everyone begins to vote for Joe- that’s not cool, folks. Remember. Once you’re dead, you’re dead. Proving innocence and guiltiness is up to the living players, not you.

If you want to headbang your way into the game (hahai'mlameiknow), please fill out the following:

Username:
Random number:
Favorite band:

That's all there is to it! So hurry up. And sign up. Please. :D There is no cap on sign ups at the moment. How much interest this gets will determine the final date for sign ups. Right now, I'm hoping to generate 30-40 players at best.

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oo yay. Now that I've realised how much fun werewolf is, I'm happy to find another game so soon.

username: pipsqueeek
random number: 17
avatar of choice: hmm? you mean choose one of our avatars that we would use for ppt?
favorite band: does it have to be a band or can it be a single artist? if it has to be a band: great bear trio. if it can be a single artist: lissa schneckenburger

(heh heh, I though the hahai'mlameiknow was hawaiian at first...)

Edit// avatar: Image
It fits with the music theme :)

<3 Laq

Last edited by pipsqueeek on Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Username: screw it, skip the fake names. my name shall be: Cade

Random number: 7

Avatar of choice: my PPT one. I am (apperently) the holder of the record for longest time uising a generic avatar. and I'm keeping it.

Favorite band: 'band' isn't the best name. country singer by the name of Alan Jackson.

EDITED

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Last edited by Immortal_Z on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

By avatar of choice, I mean the avatar you use here on PPT or a different avatar. Basically, a tiny picture you'd like to use to represent yourself.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Username: Nessa
Random number: 5
Favorite band: I don't have one... I guess Def Leppard for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

alright *goes to edit post*
and what about band/single artist?

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

OMG, a return of the picture thingies that show who's executed and stuff? D: =O

Username: Yesh
Random number: 43
Favorite band: I can hardly think right now. x_x I guess um..The Books (yay electronic xd)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Username: Kugetsu
Random Number: 44
Band: Band? At least that helps narrow it down. Third Eye Blind

I love the graphical player lists. <3

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Username: Lady Night
Random number: 2
Favorite band: Kutless (Christian Band for those who may not know who they are)

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:45 am 

Username: TOSO of course :)

Random number: 23

Avatar of choice: My awexome PPT one (TY again Smokytyger)

Favorite band: Journey (rox!)

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Username: Twizzler0171
Random number: 42
My first ever avatar. <3 Or one of the first. It was actually a variant of my first avatar, personalized to me after it was taken off of the default avatar list or something.
Favorite band: Hm. The Beatles? I dunno -- one of the first bands I liked that popped into my head. o-o;

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Username: the_dog_god
Random number: 13
Favorite band: Meat Loaf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Username: WIS
Random number: 14
Favorite band: If we're not allowed to choose individual artists, then Modest Mouse, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Username: Xela of Xandra
Random number: 3
Avatar of choice: current one. I could never betray the great and almighty Cat (though unfortunately, in a book I recently read, The Looking-Glass Wars, he's an evil assassin, so, er, yeah)!
Favorite band: Don't have one in particular, but my favorite three are Flogging Molly, the White Stripes and Franz Ferdinand. Lately I've been loving Electic Six, but I've only heard stuff from their first album. Tell me if I can only choose one favorite band, and I'll attempt to choose. No promises, though.

(Then again, I still like Metric and Le Tigre, but their attempt to steal the spots of 'favorite' in my heart failed, I'm afraid, though they came dangerously close to succeeding this summer... Yeah, my musical tastes are VERY WIDE and no, it's a very rare thing that I can actually choose a favorite of anything without immediately thinking of something else ("my favorite ice cream is cookies and cream... but hey, double fudge brownie is also really good...")

WOW HELLO RAMBLING. *shuts up*

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Username: Christopher
Random number: 7
Favourite band: Kajiura Yuki (See-Saw)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next