Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: WW4 Commentary
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

COMMENTARY THREAD
For those who are dead... or not playing...

Rules for the Dead

1. Once you are dead, you must speculate things that only come from the GAME THREAD.
2. Any advise you have for those who are alive, must come in the commentary thread.
3. Do not communicate privately with those who are alive with strategic details.
4. For example, if you happen to know that Person A is innocent based on your role, unless you had said that somewhere in the game thread... you may not Assert in the commentary thread that Person A is (something).
5. If you have an unused special power, and know that a baddie now has it, you may NEVER accuse that person on the fact that he used that power.
6. Just be careful on what you say. Secret information that is not available on the game thread must STAY WITH YOU.
7. Yes I realize I've basically repeated the same thing over and over, but IF ITS SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT SAID IN THE GAME THREAD, YOU MAY NOT TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Last edited by ScottNak on Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sorry for the awfully late splits, I got lazy. :P

I've left Scott's warning in the Gameplay thread though- it will be lasting.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*pokes Scott* PuppyLover is dead.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to WereWolf.

If you post a lot, you'll be suspicious. If you post a little, you'll be suspicious. Go with the bandwagon, you'll be suspicious. Have a point, you'll be suspicious. Quiet people are suspicious. Overexcited people are suspicious. Angry people are suspicious. Happy people are suspicious. Friendly people are suspicious. Withdrawn people are suspicious. He is suspicious. She is suspicious. You are suspicious. We all are suspicious.

Let's start suspecting.

And, for the deadie post:

Quote:
You were suspicious. Now you're dead.

I have to admit, this made me laugh harder than I have laughed in about 2 weeks. Thank you for that. :)

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to WereWolf.

If you post a lot, you'll be suspicious. If you post a little, you'll be suspicious. Go with the bandwagon, you'll be suspicious. Have a point, you'll be suspicious. Quiet people are suspicious. Overexcited people are suspicious. Angry people are suspicious. Happy people are suspicious. Friendly people are suspicious. Withdrawn people are suspicious. He is suspicious. She is suspicious. You are suspicious. We all are suspicious.

Let's start suspecting.

Quote:

Ah sweet sweet paranoia. Honestly, I have never seen anything that would make so many people paranoid. I think it has something to do with no one really knowing anything and not being able to truely tell if a person is lying or not.

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think so too. :P
This game has a really different feel than if we were to play this in real life (Although I'm just saying that from mere observation ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ScottNak wrote:
This game has a really different feel than if we were to play this in real life (Although I'm just saying that from mere observation ;))

Trust me, it does. The game is totally different than playing it in real life . . . I play it for a good two hours every Saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ziggy wrote:
ScottNak wrote:

Trust me, it does. The game is totally different than playing it in real life . . . I play it for a good two hours every Saturday.

That has to be a complete blast. I can't imagine how different it must be though.

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

meowth1982 wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
ScottNak wrote:

That has to be a complete blast. I can't imagine how different it must be though.

The only problem is with cheaters, but the group I play with (we play RPG's most of the night, but play WereWolf to kick it off and for breaks . . . usually about 2 hours total of WW) is great; we know we shouldn't cheat. It's funny though, since I'm only fourteen and everyone I game with is at least 25 . . . Usually we have about fourteen people playing.

But besides that, there are a lot of fun roles that can only be used IRL in order for the game to work, such as the 'Little Girl' who can peek when the Werewolves are secretly choosing someone to kill . . BUT if one of the WereWolves see her peeking, she instantly dies and does not count as the kill for the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to WereWolf.

Let's start suspecting.

Quote:

:roflol: Rofl....HAHA. Did you put something that ISN'T suspicious? Like DEAD people? xD

Anyways, I think Kidwaiy and DM was on fire! are suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

YesItIsh wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to WereWolf.

Let's start suspecting.

Quote:

:roflol: Rofl....HAHA. Did you put something that ISN'T suspicious? Like DEAD people? xD

Anyways, I think Kidwaiy and DM was on fire! are suspicious.

No no, you see, dead people are still suspicious. I mean, what if they come back from the dead? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*sits on the couch and eats popcorn* Little while till execution and killings :) Any of my fellow dead baddies want some popcorn for the show?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*grabs popcorn and drowns it in butter*

Glad to know you guys like my plaques. I'd REALLY like it if you included them in the head posts for the Werewolf topics. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lass wrote:
*sits on the couch and eats popcorn* Little while till execution and killings :) Any of my fellow dead baddies want some popcorn for the show?

*pounces Lass* You can give some popcorn to your stalker right? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*shares* Of course I can :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next