Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: WW3 Game Play (Nov. 3-5)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ScottNak wrote:
ScottNak walks back into the crowd's view, where he addresses the crowd. "The arguing today has been pretty large. And as a result... your votes are VERY close.

VOTES wrote:
Okamotosan18- 13 vote: Qanda, Dawn2, _jaye_, Wind, sirclucky, ...alex, Matt, Ixistant, Kidwaiy, Xil, Caesara, matterbug, teddymon

Qanda- 15 vote: Puppylover, Twizzler0171, Kugetsu, Okamotosan18, jellyoflight, Lass, Nelly, Raze, warxelo, Darklegendary, White_Wolf, Puck102701, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, AutumnElf

Lass- 1 vote: Shadowfare
Kugetsu- 1 vote: YesItIsh

Twizzler your change of vote does not count.
rules wrote:
Votes must be in the game thread BEFORE THE TIMESTAMP READS 7:00. If it reads 7:00 or later it is VOID

30 votes logged.
50% = 15 votes for execution.

"Well Qanda. By barely squeaking it out... you've been chosen for execution." ScottNak takes out his newly shined gun and places a silver bullet into it.

Qanda yells out, "NO! I'm the shaman!! Don't!!" ScottNak shoots the bullet into his heart and he slumps over, dead. The wooden staff from his pocket falls out and disintegrates into dust. Qanda's body starts to twitch, and the white spirit of the shaman exits through the walls of the Advent Calendar Hut.

"Well... you've done it again... You've lost a pretty important member for the innocents. Better luck tomorrow."

Killings will occur at 7:30

JasEdit: Editing in Scott's post because I messed up the split. ;)

HH: Agh! PLEASE tell me Twiz was in time!! Gah! i missed it!

EDIT: SHOOT! nice try though Twiz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Crud! Qanda, why didn't you tell us sooner? *sigh* I'm sorry. I tried, I really did...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

HH: its ok Twiz, we know you did, and she couldn't tell us without getting killed anyway i suspect...

geez

edit: HE, sorry, wasn't paying attention... (and i get mad when teachers think i'm a guy... -__-;;;; *embaressed*)

Last edited by DracolordII on Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oooh geez. .___. It makes me feel somewhat better that I changed my vote from qanda to okamotosan though.. Though I still do feel responsable. ><

Lost the psychiatrist, the shaman, what next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

No! I can't belive it, we lost a shaman! Twizzler is right, qanda should have told us sooner. :(*hopes we don't lose anymore innocents*

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I think we did our best. Especially Twizzler. I just wish I knew earlier, I also feel responsible. :(

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

HH: I think most of us do... agh... man...

i KNEW in my gut that neither of them was bad...

i still think Oka's a good guy but...

why'd i make us lose the shaman....

not good...

EDIT:

i had been planning to vote on someone random not in the two main suspects to try to prevent this...

but last time Draco got it for randomness so...

Last edited by DracolordII on Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:oops: now i feel really stink and i was too busy learning to change my vote damn you school

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

HH: i have HW and its late so... *sigh* i've got to think harder next time..

obviously trusting your gut in this game is the only thing to go by...

i must try harder...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Noo! The Shaman! Even if I changed the vote to okamoto still wouldn't work though...sad that Twiz was like a MINUTE slow. Well, Qanda warned us...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A second too late, I believe. My computor just had to lag when I was loading the page to change votes... Argh! I feel so bad now...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Qanda wrote:
In one hour someone or two better vote for me or oka. No use wasting an execution. If you suspect me then vote for me, heck, I'm most likely dying to night anyway. But you'll regret your decision, I promise.

Edit: Draco, I stuck up for you too, I hope that counts. :roll:

I kinda meant this one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak reenters the group, still a bit rattled after killing their shaman, but even more afraid of who had died this night.

ScottNak notices that one of the rooms the people reside in has been broken into. Lying on the bed, dead with an axe in his back, is Ixistant. "Hrm... that's quite odd though, Ixistant shouldn't really be here... But there he is... dead."

ScottNak looks for another trail of blood, and sees a large pool coming from the front closet. ScottNak walks carefully around the blood and opens the door. Out comes the body of Twizzler, mauled horribly to death. As she falls, a pair of star-sunglasses falls out of her pockets. "Oh my! The werewolves have killed the ever popular celebrity!!"

Jellyoflight walks out of the crowd and wails, "NO! No! I couldn't have! Not the celebrity!! I loved her... I ... I... I can't live on!" Jellyoflight rushes to ScottNak, steals his gun, and shoots herself. As she dies, she sprouts fur and claws... the signs of a werewolf.

INFORMATION wrote:
'CELEBRITY'

You are on the innocent’s side. You are loved by ALL people around the world, even those who are on the side of evil.

If you are executed, the last person who votes for you will feel SO bad for killing you, that they will kill themselves.

If you are killed at night by the baddies, whoever is the leader in the group will kill themselves for having killed the celebrity!

ScottNak takes back the gun, brushes himself off, where he sees the body of Kidwaiy behind the couch, horribly shot to death. Around his neck, is a polaroid camera with 2 charges left. "Oh my, this must be the reason why Neopetsmom was blinded on the first day..."

INFORMATION wrote:
"FLASH PHOTOGRAPHER"
You are on the innocent's side. You have the ability to take 3 Pictures during the DAYTIME. When you take a picture of someone, you blind them with your bright flashbulb, so that the person is unable to do anything that full day/night cycle.

If that person has not voted yet, he cannot vote.

WHen you PM me to take a picture of someone, I will notify publicly that a picture has been taken of that person and he is unable to act. Your name will NOT be revealed.

"This was quite an interesting day... can't say it was particularly a good one... but interesting nonetheless.

REMINDER! THERE IS AN EXECUTION EVERY DAY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My god the way we're going we not going to have any good guys left soon :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That was uhm... confusing. o_O

I wish Qanda would have spoken up sooner, although there wasn't really any proof that he'd be the real shaman....

And my, we've gotten some new roles uncovered! The bad side being that we lost the good ones. At least the celebrity dragged down a werewolf.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next