Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: The Journals (A tiny bit similar to WereWolf)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A large group of people enter the board room. Each one of them has signed up to be a journal keeper. Each one of them will recieve a book of writings from some one else at the table.

A man dressed in silks and velvet enters and sits at the head of the table.

"Very shortly, you will each pull from two hats. One hat contains a list of the names of everyone in this room. You will draw from this hat and find out who's journal you will be recieving. In the second hat is a list of roles. You can pull out one of five: ordinary passerby, silencer, author, role changer, and popular person. There will be 12 ordinary passersby, two silencers, three authors, one role changer, and two popular people, meaning twenty people in all will be playing this game."

Murmurs go around the room as the man continues.

"Ordinary passersby will be just as the title states- ordinary passersby. They have no special powers, nothing is special about them. The silencers work together and present a list of three people. The ones with special roles are silenced from using their roles for twenty-four hours, and the innocents are set free. The authors also work together. However, the authors are on the side of the bad people. If they see an elimination of a person on the bad side (we'll get to eliminations later), they have the ability to change the plot (being authors) of the game, and put up a new person for elimination. If they choose a bad person to eliminate instead, that person will be gone regardless. Authors can only change the plot of things THREE times. After using their abilities three times, they are morphed into normal innocents. The role changer is not on the side of either the good or bad. They have the ability to find out the roles of THREE people in the game (at any time of the game) and change them to any other role. After using up all of their powers, they too are morphed into an innocent. The two popular people are sent a random fact about the game each day. It could be a role reveal, such as "Soandso is the role changer". It could also be a useless fact, such as- "There are eleventy-two ordinary passersby left in the game". They get these facts every day."

Exitement begins to spread throughout the crowd.

"Now we come to the last aspect of the game- elimination. Every other day, two people will leave. What determines elimination is basically a pure guess. Whenever it become time for elimination, you must try to guess who has your journal. All those who guess incorrectly will have their name put onto a list, which will go into a hat. One person's name will be pulled and both them and the person who has their journal will be eliminated from the game. The last pair standing will be journal champions. It won't be an easy game, but good luck to you all. And remember- sacrificing yourself to get a person on the opposing side is bad for you... but not always for the people on your side."

And with that, the man leaves the room, and people begin lining up to take their chances at pulling out roles and journals.

So, there you have it. Take a pull, and see what you come out with.

Roles
Ordinary Passersby- Good (8)
Silencers- Good (2)
Authors- Bad (2)
Role Changer- Neutral (1)
Popular People- Neutral (1)

Number of People Being Allowed In This Time

What You Need to Do to Get In
Just post and send me one, very brief journal entry. Only have to make one. :)

When the Game Will Start
When all twenty players have joined and been sent their roles and partners.

Rules
1. Don't tell who's journal you have to anyone, or it could cause your death in the game.

2. You are allowed to say what your role is, but no forwarding my PM to you.

3. PM YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY TO ME. DON'T POST IT.

Players
Zega- IN THE GAME
Twizzler0171- ELIMINATED
Kugetsu- ELIMINATED
aero_ziggy- IN THE GAME
warxelo- IN THE GAME
YesItIsh- IN THE GAME
Shadowfare- IN THE GAME
Wind- ELIMINATED
AutumnElf- IN THE GAME
Kidwaiy- ELIMINATED
Twinkle- IN THE GAME
Mr. Darkside- ELIMINATED
Flatluigi- ELIMINATED
O_o- ELIMINATED

NOTE: You are only put on the list if you have sent me a valid journal entry. ;) Ignore the letters, those are just for my reference.

Thanks, and have fun! Just ask if you have any questions. :)

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:19 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dawn, I am interested. I don't get the part about journals entries, though. Does it have to be real, or can it be fake? Like (this is not my entry):

Date: January 32, 5003

Dear Journal:

Today my gerbil died. I am so sad! He was my best friend. I don't think I will be getting another gerbil for awhile.

Or something else?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It can be real, fake, anything. Just a random excerpt from things you did in a fake and/or real day. Doesn't have to be too long, but please at least... 10 good sentences long.

Last edited by Bangel on Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

it sounds interesting. *sends pm diary* complicated but interesting...

Post subject: Re: The Journals (A tiny bit similar to WereWolf)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:50 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Dawn2 wrote:
"Now we come to the last aspect of the game- elimination. Every other day, two people will leave. What determines elimination is basically a pure guess. Whenever it become time for elimination, you must try to guess who has your journal. All those who guess correctly will have their name put onto a list, which will go into a hat. One person's name will be pulled and both them and the person who has their journal will be eliminated from the game. The last pair standing will be journal champions. It won't be an easy game, but good luck to you all. And remember- sacrificing yourself to get a person on the opposing side is bad for you... but not always for the people on your side."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean that if you guess correctly, you're up for elimination? And if you aren't (and nobody figured out that you have theirs), you have no chance of being eliminated?

Will you stop with the honour stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay, I just sent my journal entry in. Thanks!

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I sent mine as well. :D

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sending mine . . .

Post subject: Re: The Journals (A tiny bit similar to WereWolf)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hunter Lupe wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:
"Now we come to the last aspect of the game- elimination. Every other day, two people will leave. What determines elimination is basically a pure guess. Whenever it become time for elimination, you must try to guess who has your journal. All those who guess correctly will have their name put onto a list, which will go into a hat. One person's name will be pulled and both them and the person who has their journal will be eliminated from the game. The last pair standing will be journal champions. It won't be an easy game, but good luck to you all. And remember- sacrificing yourself to get a person on the opposing side is bad for you... but not always for the people on your side."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean that if you guess correctly, you're up for elimination? And if you aren't (and nobody figured out that you have theirs), you have no chance of being eliminated?

...Dawn made a mistake. :oops:

It should be the other way around. If you guess INCORRECTLY, you're set up for elimination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll PM my journal....sooner or later. Hope I'll apply in time.

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited by YesItIsh on Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:45 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I might join, however, what exactly do we have to put in our journal? Anything?

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

it could be about anything. I think it just has to be long enough. *sent my diary again* its longer this time.... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Eh, well, how long then?

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AutumnElf-

Dawn2 wrote:
It can be real, fake, anything. Just a random excerpt from things you did in a fake and/or real day. Doesn't have to be too long, but please at least... 10 good sentences long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ah, ok.

Set -- Silja

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next