Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

None. Sleep is for the weak
No votes
3-4 hours
No votes
4-5 hours
6%
5-6 hours
14%
6-7 hours
31%
7-8 hours
28%
8+ (please specify)
22%

Total votes : 36

Re: How do you sleep?

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am

How do I sleep? Barely.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 am

During the week, I go to bed around midnight and wake up around 7am. Weekends, I go to bed whenever and wake up whenever :P Though I'm usually up around 8 or 9 on Saturday for no reason :(

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm

I've missed Paul's crazy polls. :o
I usually sleep six to seven hours a night. Maybe more, maybe less, but that's the average.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:55 pm

7-8. Though, it may be less.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 am

I aim for seven. :) Hey Paul, we've missed you!

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Can be anywhere from 4 to 14-ish?

Average 7-8, though.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:09 am

I average 7, by the time I fall asleep. But lately I've been passing out as soon as my head hits the pillow. ;)

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:40 am

I usually average about 6 -- I hardly ever use an alarm, so I guess that's what I need (although I hate alarms so much that I usually wake up 1-5 minutes before they're supposed to go off, anyway). About once a week, I end up going to bed early and getting more like 8.

When I saw this poll topic, I was thinking it would have choices like:
on my back
on my left side
on my right side
on my stomach
tossing and turning all night long...

Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:20 pm

*thinks* boute 9 and a half.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Siniri wrote:When I saw this poll topic, I was thinking it would have choices like:
on my back
on my left side
on my right side
on my stomach
tossing and turning all night long...

That's what I thought, too. If those were the choices, I'd say I fall asleep on my back but end up at my left side.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 am

Depends. I cant really pick one. For example, I didnt sleep at all on Sunday and Monday. But because I was up so long, I slept 14 hours on Tuesday. Now I'm staying up Tuesday night and going to school until 2pm Wednesday without sleep. Depending on my plans for Wednesday, I'll sleep a 4 or 5 hours after school, or I'll stay up until Wednesday night where I'll try to get back to a "normal" pattern. But once I do, it doesnt last.

All of this very much frustrates my boyfriend and is the cause of many fights. He accuses me of being lazy and sleeping all the time. No matter what I try to tell him, he assumes Im sleeping normally every night in addition to the sleeping I do during the day. Silly argument coming from a guy who works on call and has a crazily unpredictable sleep schedule of his own. :P

Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:12 pm

I hardly ever sleep and I still manage to malfunction on a normal basis.
:D

Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Mua? Around 9 hours. I regularly stay up until midnight to do my homework now though, so that'll be around 7 hours.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:12 am

5-6, probably.
I just don't feel like going to bed early enough to be able to get more than that without sleeping in.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 pm

I usually get about 8 hours a night, but sometimes I get more, just depends on what day it is and whats going on. :)
Topic locked