Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: Current life questions

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Also the smell of burning rubber, indicating that at least one person is far cooler than I will ever be.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Also indicating their increased likelihood of injuring or killing themselves, of course...

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:24 am

What is life without risk? 8)

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Bereft of tiny plastic pointy men, horses, and cannons.

Sun May 03, 2009 12:16 pm

My friend is begging me to put this up so

Where did God come from

Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 pm

shapu wrote:1) Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? Outside of a french restaurant, I mean. Despite the huge numbers of pigeons fouling our statues, parks, and shoulders, I haven't - I don't even think they exist. It's like pigeons reproduce through mitosis. And did you know that Mike Tyson trains pigeons? Does he train them to bite off other pigeons' ears?

They're really ugly.

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Creates a lot of white burning smoke and circular car skid marks.

And gives everyone "cool" enough to do that cancer!

Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 am

ginny-ROX wrote:My friend is begging me to put this up so

Where did God come from

I fear that one may be more suitable for the debate forum.

Mon May 04, 2009 1:40 am

unspecialfish wrote:
shapu wrote:1) Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? Outside of a french restaurant, I mean. Despite the huge numbers of pigeons fouling our statues, parks, and shoulders, I haven't - I don't even think they exist. It's like pigeons reproduce through mitosis. And did you know that Mike Tyson trains pigeons? Does he train them to bite off other pigeons' ears?

They're really ugly.

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Creates a lot of white burning smoke and circular car skid marks.

And gives everyone "cool" enough to do that cancer!

Oh wow. That baby pigeon looks like a blue dodo bird. (Not to be mistaken with a doo doo bird.)

Mon May 04, 2009 6:31 am

ooh skid marks on the road.
Some I've wondered about - it is hard to figure out what happened. As what looks to of happened, can not be explained by how the skid marks are. See. xD

Pre-auto cardoor locks: Why do people lock their doors when driving? Especially when on a freeway? Will someone be running that fast enough alongside your car and open the door and haul you out?

Why do people lock their front door when they are home. Out in the front yard. When no one is inside. Will a burglar get passed the two/three people in the front yard; somehow unnoticed by them and any neighbors and break-in. Then come out the same way unnoticed again?

Mon May 04, 2009 11:45 am

People lock their car doors incase they accidently open it while driving and fall out as for the other question I have no idea

Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 am

Miyu wrote:Why do people lock their front door when they are home. Out in the front yard. When no one is inside. Will a burglar get passed the two/three people in the front yard; somehow unnoticed by them and any neighbors and break-in. Then come out the same way unnoticed again?

In today's economy, things are tough for everyone - even ninjas.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:51 am

Miyu wrote:ooh skid marks on the road.
Some I've wondered about - it is hard to figure out what happened. As what looks to of happened, can not be explained by how the skid marks are. See. xD

Pre-auto cardoor locks: Why do people lock their doors when driving? Especially when on a freeway? Will someone be running that fast enough alongside your car and open the door and haul you out?

Why do people lock their front door when they are home. Out in the front yard. When no one is inside. Will a burglar get passed the two/three people in the front yard; somehow unnoticed by them and any neighbors and break-in. Then come out the same way unnoticed again?

I think people lock their doors out of force of habit. It's a good habit to get into, considering the alternative is being in the habit of not locking your doors when you should.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 am

Gosh I find it strange when people don't lock their front doors.

Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Pittbunny wrote:Bereft of tiny plastic pointy men, horses, and cannons.

<3 Warhammer.

Probably not what you meant, but oh well.

Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Good ol' Warhammer. Go the mighty might knights. Crush those devious orcs!!
Topic locked