Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: The future

Wed May 06, 2009 2:37 am

No. Get back to your cubicle comrade #719235357

Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

I remember in an old bugs bunny cartoon I think it was, they went into the future the year 2000+ and there was flying vehicles... Oh the future xP

Wed May 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey, that was the entire premise of the Jetsons.

I don't know if I want a flying car, or even an electric car, but I want unnecessarily complex robots!

Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

shapu wrote:Hey, that was the entire premise of the Jetsons.

I don't know if I want a flying car, or even an electric car, but I want unnecessarily complex robots!

I do. Just for the sake of geting off the same road with eighteen wheelers.

Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 am

shapu wrote:Hey, that was the entire premise of the Jetsons.

Oh man, unnecessarily complex robots would be awesome! I'm picturing ones like on I Robot.... :D

Thu May 28, 2009 12:43 am

kougraluvr12 wrote:Lol =P If we're 100 already I must have had a massive case of amnesia that erased a huge chunk of my life from my mind... but hey, I look good for 100! A little acne, but I don't see many wrinkles XD

Who knows, maybe medical technology would have advanced enough to discover a fountain of youth of some sorts. You could be in the prime of your life then!

Maybe they will have discovered a way to transplant your bran into another body, or a clone. Mmmm deeelicious.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Maybe they will have discovered a way to transplant your bran into another body, or a clone. Mmmm deeelicious.

Bran? Nom, bran. I don't know if you'd need a transplant for that, though. :battar:

Thu May 28, 2009 11:36 pm

All I care is that when I am old and have Alzheimer's and in a nursing home, I want a life subscription to the World of Warcraft of the day and I want it plugged into my brain.

I'm predicting zombies, and lots of them.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:21 am

Lee wrote:I'm predicting zombies, and lots of them.

Ah darn you found out about my plan.

I really want claws like a cat so I can just pull them back in when i don't want them out.

Sun May 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Plastic Ninja wrote:
Lee wrote:I'm predicting zombies, and lots of them.

Ah darn you found out about my plan.

I really want claws like a cat so I can just pull them back in when i don't want them out.

that would be so cool. Maybe sometime in the future they will make a way to insert those claws into your hand without giving you pain

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Helena wrote:
Shoyru_Lover wrote:Maybe they will have discovered a way to transplant your bran into another body, or a clone. Mmmm deeelicious.

Bran? Nom, bran. I don't know if you'd need a transplant for that, though. :battar:

Totally. Bran. That typo was completely intentional... because when you transplant your brain like in my case, some wires are a little bit fuzzy.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Helena wrote:

Totally. Bran. That typo was completely intentional... because when you transplant your brain like in my case, some wires are a little bit fuzzy.

Is Bran what vegetarian zombies eat?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm

kougraluvr12 wrote:Oh man, unnecessarily complex robots would be awesome! I'm picturing ones like on I Robot.... :D

Except less murderous, I hope!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Lee wrote:All I care is that when I am old and have Alzheimer's and in a nursing home, I want a life subscription to the World of Warcraft of the day and I want it plugged into my brain.

The hardest part of the Zombie apocalypse will be pretending to my friends that I've not been planning for it since I was about ten.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Asthaloth wrote:
Lee wrote:All I care is that when I am old and have Alzheimer's and in a nursing home, I want a life subscription to the World of Warcraft of the day and I want it plugged into my brain.

The hardest part of the Zombie apocalypse will be pretending to my friends that I've not been planning for it since I was about ten.

Yes that is the same with me it is so hard
Topic locked