Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:39 am

My parents won't get me a pool, all my freinds have a pool but they wont get one. Its really not fair... :'(

three quarters of the year its okay to go swimming, and they still wont get one :)

I went swimming in my freinds pool in the middle of winter, (but keep in mind, thats only like 10 deg :P )

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:36 am

I love swimming and just hanging out at pools. Of course, I have to be at least 16 to use the key to the neighborhood pool by myself..urgh. I have three years to wait, so I'll never be at the pool unless I manage to drag one of my parents over there. It's just down the street, after all.

Enjoy that pool, uru! :D

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:40 pm

I have an inflatable pool, I never use it though. Oh yeah, Chris, I thought it's usually scorching in New Zealand or were you joking about one hot day a year?

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:48 pm

The Fifth Marauder wrote:I love swimming and just hanging out at pools. Of course, I have to be at least 16 to use the key to the neighborhood pool by myself..urgh. I have three years to wait, so I'll never be at the pool unless I manage to drag one of my parents over there. It's just down the street, after all.

Enjoy that pool, uru! :D

You have to be sixteen to go to your neighborhood pool by yourself? You only have to be nine here. O.o
Topic locked