Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:57 am

That is cool, Robin!

Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am

Dawny, you're such a dolllll. And your puppy looks edible. <3

Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am

Robin wrote:This is not the board for arguing amongst yourselves. If you want to do that, take it to PM or better yet, off of PPT altogether.

To stay on topic:
I was verrrryyy bored. I took a pic of me, put it in B&W, and recolored it in MS Paint.

Wow did you draw that on paint because that looks very good. Like I could never draw myself like how you did. You should consider doing something that involves art as a career because you have talent but what do I know because I suck at art. :P

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:00 am

:o That's so cool, Robin! :)

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:01 am

Alexxx wrote:Wow did you draw that on paint because that looks very good. Like I could never draw myself like how you did. You should consider doing something that involves art as a career because you have talent but what do I know because I suck at art. :P

I wrote:I was verrrryyy bored. I took a pic of me, put it in B&W, and recolored it in MS Paint.

I appriciate it though--I really suck at art too :)
Last edited by Robin on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:02 am

Well since everyone is saying good things about Robin I might aswell to. But seriously Robin you did a very good job. Watch someone try to steel your thunder.:P

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:31 am

Oh, yeah, I have so much time, Alex. :) Thanks for wondering, but it took me less than 10 minutes to make that. ;)

Ooh, Robin, love your picture. :D

Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:38 pm

Wow, thats cool Robin what you did with your picture.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:33 pm

me! ^^ its a cruddy picture though because its done with my bothers webcam lol. I look wierd in it o_O
Image Lol just a funny photo xD

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:10 pm

Robin, you do look sweet and innocent, but that must be a side effect of MS Paint. AngelAttitude, you're more proof for my theory that everyone in Spain looks good.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:14 pm

Well, to continue with the obviously NOT aforementioned librarian thing........

And hey!

I knit that hat. :]

Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:31 pm

Oh no.

I see pretty people. ><

Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:43 pm

Riddikulus wrote:Well, to continue with the obviously NOT aforementioned librarian thing........

I think you make the best librarian so far. :P

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:04 pm

Kidwaiy wrote:
Riddikulus wrote:Well, to continue with the obviously NOT aforementioned librarian thing........

I second that.

The prettiness! it burns!

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:31 pm

matchbow wrote:
Kidwaiy wrote:

I second that.

The prettiness! it burns!

I think you are really pretty to Riddikulus. You also do look like one of those librarians but now a days they are all old so you dont.
Topic locked