Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: The Super Duper Good News Thread

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 am

A few weeks ago, I donated to the charity Ally's House through the group Speedgamers during an event they were holding. I just gave money, enjoyed the event more, sent them fan art, gave more and finished watching, knowing that the money was going to a good cause. I forgot, however, that if you gave US$50 or more, they would send you an autographed picture of Toby Keith (since it was his charity we were giving to and they had a connection to him). I remembered that today when the picture arrived. I love it and I want to put it up in my room just because it is so funny that I actually have it.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:42 am

I am getting scholarships galore for college!

Also, I recently got a job at Ben and Jerry's. It is more fun than any other job I have held. When there are no customers, we put great music on the speakers and turn up the volume and have a dance party.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 am

Congratulations on the scholarship Rissa! Well done. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up from Australia.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am

I SURVIVED MY FIRST YEAR OF NURSING RELATIVELY UNSCATHED. Celebration!

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Internet at home tomorrow!!!! *SQUEEEE*

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Medicated at last.

I haven't had a manic episode since, and only two depressive episodes in the last Seven months :D

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Asthaloth wrote:Medicated at last.

I haven't had a manic episode since, and only two depressive episodes in the last Seven months :D

I can totally relate there. I haven't had an episode in a couple months now. Im quite content nowadays to be honest.

The improvement in my grades at school are proof too. A* in biology chapter test, A in biology exam, A in chemistry exam and a B in my physics exam. Plus my drama is through the roof so I am indeed very pleased :)

I think I shall reward myself with a few new cameras. :D

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 am

Slightly belated, but I got a really good voiceover job at STV yesterday... huzzah!

According to my agent that talked to the producer... I nailed it :D

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm

I finally tracked down my friend that moved to Austrlia and she's coming to visit
YAY

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 am

Oh, I got a B in one of my GCSE maths test, I did it a year early too!

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

werepup wrote:Slightly belated, but I got a really good voiceover job at STV yesterday... huzzah!

According to my agent that talked to the producer... I nailed it :D

Well done Eileen! Woo time to celebrate with a ginormous plate of cookies!

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm

A* in my english performed piece and I'm one of 3 people selected to represent my school in a country wide film competition!! Wooo!

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Ohhh congratulations Ella!! That's super news!! Well done. *two thumbs up*

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Well done Ella thats great

Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 am

Saw the advert I did a voice over on last night on prime time :D
Topic locked