Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:46 pm

Paul wrote:I always thought Magicool was just a water-based liquid in an aerosole can.

i think "water based" is the key word there.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:08 pm

Igg wrote:
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:I can't believe how far my thread has progressed! And not all of it is about getting yourself cool either XD Anyway, I got a new product called Magicool yesterday and it's really good! It only works for a few seconds but it's relieving. And if your car is hot you can spray it around the car and it will cool it down.

You know, water is cheaper and good for your skin.

I know someone who's allergic to Magicool.

I think I might be. My face goes sore when I use it. Then again, my skin is allergic to most things. It doesn't stop me from using it though. It's quite refreshing.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
Igg wrote:
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:I can't believe how far my thread has progressed! And not all of it is about getting yourself cool either XD Anyway, I got a new product called Magicool yesterday and it's really good! It only works for a few seconds but it's relieving. And if your car is hot you can spray it around the car and it will cool it down.

You know, water is cheaper and good for your skin.

I know someone who's allergic to Magicool.

I think I might be. My face goes sore when I use it. Then again, my skin is allergic to most things. It doesn't stop me from using it though. It's quite refreshing.

water is just as refreshing and not likely to make your face sore!

Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:15 pm

rachel wrote:
Paul wrote:I always thought Magicool was just a water-based liquid in an aerosole can.

i think "water based" is the key word there.

In essence, 98% (aprox.) pure water with something to stop it from going stagnant.
Topic locked