Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Whoa...

Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 am

I missed being here alot... :oops: Can you believe I spent my spare time...baby-sitting?! To tell the truth, PPT helped my social skills a-LOT, and without it my life seemed blah.

And now we have to start all over...*cries* We went from 10,000 to 200 people, and some won't come back because they think that PPT has turned into a graveyard site (by that I mean a site thats dead, will not be updated, etc...) I was about to do the same, but I went here today as a last view of the site I loved :lol: And now I'm happy again! :wink:

Mon May 31, 2004 4:24 pm

I have a gut feeling that you might be right about people not coming back. I miss some people who had just recently joined PPT before the site went down--I do hope that they check the site from time to time to see if it is back up. I never got the chance to get their Neopets user names or else I would have wrote them.

Ah, but at least it is back. I really missed it! And all of the people here.

Mon May 31, 2004 4:26 pm

I kept checking back to PPT every single day. I promise to be more active, now that it's up. I took it for granted before...XD.

Mon May 31, 2004 4:36 pm

simsman24000 wrote:I kept checking back to PPT every single day.

Except for the weekend ... i was on vacation :(

Mon May 31, 2004 5:40 pm

simsman24000 wrote:I kept checking back to PPT every single day. I promise to be more active, now that it's up. I took it for granted before...XD.

I took it for granted too. A few times I was like "Oh, how do I get that av? Wonder if PPT knows...wait, it's down ._."

I was active before, but I'm going to continue to be active. For one, it's a way to avoid my studying :D

Mon May 31, 2004 5:46 pm

To replace PPT, I went to AIM (Acutally, Alex made me.

That helped me cope.

Mon May 31, 2004 6:56 pm

I compensated by meddling with peoples personal lives through livejournal...

Mon May 31, 2004 7:32 pm

Eh, I'm sure most of the other members will find their way back eventually. I know I happened upon the "stand in" forum by mistake. I clicked the wrong link in my favorites and low and behold, the forums were back up.

Mon May 31, 2004 8:40 pm

Yeah I was checking everyday too... :oops:

Mon May 31, 2004 8:55 pm

zorg wrote:Yeah I was checking everyday too... :oops:

So was I. I just hope the original forums will be comng back as I had just reached PPT God and got into the God Board. It would be a shame to have to start all over again.

Mon May 31, 2004 9:02 pm

Yea I was only on about 300 so starting again would really be a smurf but hopefully not that much...

Anyway, i'm sure if they couldn't get back the old things theyd give people posts to make up for it, so in your case they'd make you a god with 1000 so you didn't loose much :)

Mon May 31, 2004 9:16 pm

At the end of the day post counts were only a number ;) what realy matters is that we can all get back here and chat with everyone again :) Im sure if it comes to it ppt will work something out for all the members who have lost a lot of posts :)

I took it for granted too. A few times I was like "Oh, how do I get that av? Wonder if PPT knows...wait, it's down ._."

yeah that! I have been lurking on the neo boards.. and was very scared lol.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:06 pm

Christopher wrote:I compensated by meddling with peoples personal lives through livejournal...

Got that right, fishboy! *Stretches her eyes really wide open until they start to water and get the classic anime sparkliness*
I did a lot of Livejournalling, as Chris knows. *Extends her claws*
But... now I'm back!!! ^-^
I took this place for granted before I quit. And before it went down. I missed the fast-paced conversations... other forums just don't have the same edge.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:37 pm

I checked more than once a day :oops:
Welcome back people though!!!

Re: Whoa...

Mon May 31, 2004 10:40 pm

Kristina wrote: We went from 10,000 to 200 people, and some won't come back because they think that PPT has turned into a graveyard site (by that I mean a site thats dead, will not be updated, etc...)

You know half of those 10,000 people were never even around in the first place.
Topic locked