Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

PPT Pictures!! (Split 42)

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:58 pm

The split of Life, the Universe, and Everything!

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:01 pm

You took your time, Discordant!

Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:13 pm

Ixistant wrote:You took your time, Discordant!

I messed up at first...I accidently made a new post in the old one instead of creating a new topic. :P I need more sleep...

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:34 am

Ah, pictures pictures pictures. Silly pictures.

DOLLAR STORE HAT!

This one creeps me out. This is what happens you have the flash on and the camera's too close to your face. I look like a noseless librarian.

No, normal pictures of me do not exist. :P

Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:03 am

AFI_Sorrow wrote:Image
This one creeps me out. This is what happens you have the flash on and the camera's too close to your face. I look like a noseless librarian.

That happened to my friend once, but her whole face vanished. And librarians can be cool. I think.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:03 am

You haven't a picture of me in a while so I'm going to post one of me and Andy, my boyfriend.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:19 pm

Oh Twinkle, I love your hair! Very colorful and cute. You've changed a bit since the last picture of your that I've seen. :) Andy and you look very happy to be together.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:06 pm

I dyed it dark like three weeks ago..and cause I've been outside so much, it lightened.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:09 pm

:lol: My parents said my hair was darkening, but since I've been in the sun, I'm surprised it isn't lighter.

Nice job. :o I wish I had the courage to do something like that. XD

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:00 pm

Xil wrote:Image

I dyed it dark like three weeks ago..and cause I've been outside so much, it lightened.

Trees and a downward-looking-pose, how emo ;)

Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:19 pm

Renn + Glasses = sarcastic librarian?

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:19 pm

Dont you guys thing that .:Requiem:. and AFI_Sorrow look like librarians in their pictures. :P

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:28 pm

It has already been mentioned by the original posters... *yawn*

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:38 pm

On the last thread for the pictures I said I was leaving PPT because someone started a rumour saying that I stool this picture from a site and said that it was me which was a lie. So I decided to leave because some people believed him. But my friend kidwaiy talked to O_o and it turns out that O_o just said a joke that I stool the pic from a site like someone else that did it last year and he said I'm doing the same thing and then some people thought he wasnt joking and told others but it's okay O_o I fogive you for making a really mean joke about me. I am going to come back to ppt because now you all know that the rumour is not true so heres the picture of me that caused all of this.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:46 pm

Paul wrote:It has already been mentioned by the original posters... *yawn*

*gives Paul some coffee*
Topic locked