Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

It hurts, but was worth it!

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:08 pm

Well, I finally got my upper ear peirced! Because it was my birthday on wendsday, today my mum took me to a beauty salon, and they did it for me in about 2 minutes!
I have always had my two bottom ears done (since I was 9 months) and ever since I was about 10 I have beenw anting to do my upper ear!

It didn't hurt when they did it, but for a few minutes afterwards it stung. Now I'm a really emotional person, and I didn't even have tears come to my eyes! It still aches a little bit, and for the next 8/10 weeks I have to put these drops on it twice a day, but it was worth it. It looks so cool!

I am gonna try and get a pictre up, but untill then you are gonna have to make do with something done in paint:

Kinda sloppy, but I ain't good at drawing ears...lol
So yeah, just thought I would share that bit of info. :)

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:11 pm

Wow thats awesome :D Congrats on the new peircing.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:13 pm

benladesh wrote:Wow thats awesome :D Congrats on the new peircing.

lol thanks. Can't wait to show it of at school. 8)

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:00 pm

Ohhh cool!

Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:04 am

You think that hurts, don't get your lip done.

Congrats! Upper ear peircings look really cool.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:14 am

I thought that was a diagram of your ear spraying blood all over the place :P

Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:21 am

Be reeeeally careful about bumping that one. I keep bumping mine, so it starts to swell. >_< If it's hurting or swelling, you can buy some vitamin E capsules and squeeze the liquid onto it, and it helps quite a bit.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:28 am

Christopher wrote:I thought that was a diagram of your ear spraying blood all over the place :P

I laughed way too much at that.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:39 am

Yay, piercings!
Yesh, you must get a picture up soon. This MS Paint isn't close to the real thing. :P

I'm glad it didn't hurt. See, I'm a huge wuss and even though I want about five different piercings, I have absolutely none. Heh. ^__^;;;

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:14 pm

Awesome :] I've had mine done for quite some time.. I have two at the top on both ears =P After gettin it done a few times it just doesnt hurt anymore lol

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:44 pm

I'm still trying to beg my mum to take a piccie of it, but will definately have one up by this time next week! lol

It doesn't have a dull ache anymore, I hardly even know its there untill I stratch my ear and catch it. Which hurts. A lot. :(
This morning was the first morning that I had to put the drops on it and twist it. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it still hurt. :( I can't belive I have another 8 weeks of this! lol

AFI_Sorrow wrote:I'm glad it didn't hurt. See, I'm a huge wuss and even though I want about five different piercings, I have absolutely none. Heh.

I'm a huge wuss as well, I'm 13 and had to get my mum to come in with me so she could hold my hand! I bet in a few years when I'm getting my nose done (mum says I can't have it done untill I'm 15. :( ) I will make sure my Mum is there.
But if you want a peircing, you should go ahead and get one! It was really quik and painless. She cleaned the area, gave me a mirror and asked me where I wanted it. She then put a dot in the place, to see if that was where I wanted it, got my talking, there was a loud bang and next thing I know she was telling me how good it looked. :D (wow that was longer than I thought ^_^)

Christopher wrote:I thought that was a diagram of your ear spraying blood all over the place :P

Ornage blood? Orange blood? You scare me sometimes Chris, you really do. :P

Kyra wrote:Be reeeeally careful about bumping that one. I keep bumping mine, so it starts to swell. >_< If it's hurting or swelling, you can buy some vitamin E capsules and squeeze the liquid onto it, and it helps quite a bit.

I have already bumped it a few times. :( Though its just a sharp paine when I do and then everything is fine. I do have these drops though that I put on it when I bump it and stuff, which helps. I'm just spending all my time trying to not get and infection! lol

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:44 am

I've had that done several times. I tend to take it out and have it redone, etc. I have two holes in my right ear at the moment. It only hurt the first time, though. It gets a bit irritating after a while. It took me a few weeks before I got used to hearing the little ball clink against the phone.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:34 pm

I've been dying to get my upper ear pierced for ages! Some people tell me it hurts alot and wasn't worth it. While others say it hurt a bit, but the pain went away soon and it was totally worth it. :) Congrats on getting your new piercing.

Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:56 am

ah yeah, cartilage is painful, but that's very very awesome. hopefully it doesn't get infected >< that happened to my sister :| she didn't like it; ha.

but im sure it looks awesome :D

Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:29 am

That's awesome! :]
My parents won't me get anything besides regular ear piercing. :[ When I turn 18 and move out though, dude, there's a bunch of stuff I wanna get done. Not all at once, of course. But I will.
Topic locked