Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Pet Peeves?

Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:48 pm

What's everyone's pet peeves?

My worst one online, is probably when people use net lingo, it kills me.. x.x

In real life though... Probaby being left out by your friends, or if people don't wash their hands after goign to the bathroom...

Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:54 pm

I really dislike poor grammar, both online and off.
It bothers me when people aren't concerned with how they present themselves to others. I don't know why, exactly, but it just does.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:55 pm

robot wrote:I really dislike poor grammar, both online and off.
It bothers me when people aren't concerned with how they present themselves to others. I don't know why, exactly, but it just does.

Agreed... Grammar kills me... Like my friend.. Oh I can't even go into it.. Brain = Brian in her mind... o.o

Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:01 pm

[Ryu] wrote:

Agreed... Grammar kills me... Like my friend.. Oh I can't even go into it.. Brain = Brian in her mind... o.o

Well that's more an issue of spelling, not grammar. To add to that though, my friend Tom would put it as brane.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:06 pm

When I lose my cell phone or my tv remote in my room...ughhhhhhhh!

Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:05 pm

FrankieG wrote:
[Ryu] wrote:

Well that's more an issue of spelling, not grammar. To add to that though, my friend Tom would put it as brane.

Good point.. Grammar and spelling kills me
<--- Needs sleep

Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:29 pm

Hair in my food
People eating with their mouths open
People who have no manners...
White fonts on the neoboards
Chat talk.
People who 'copy' from other people...

Theres more I guess... Most of it has to do with types of people.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:27 pm

Chatspeak and fools. Or, chatspeaking fools.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:39 pm

Hypocrisy, pomposity, and idiocy.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:41 pm

Chatspeaks, idiots, annoying people, invisible boards, invisible text, bad grammar

Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:45 pm

Bad grammar
l337 / Chatspeak
Disrespect
People who believe they are better than others
Animal abusers
Rich people who cant spare a nickle for the poor
Liars
People who swear all the time
People who say untruthful and disrespectful things about my religion

I could go on but I wont.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:02 pm

Hiccuping.
I hate doing it because I do it really loud and all the time :(

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:37 pm

Heh, I have a little list...

- Chatspeak
- Bad spelling
- Bad grammar
- My dad eating with his mouth open (It's bad for him because his moustache like amplifies the sound x.X)
- People chewing gum with their mouths open
- People who think they're my friend
- People who diss Texas (Don't ask)
- People who make fun of my last name <.<

Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:18 am

Alright...I'll leave religion out of it, because that would just be another whole topic within itself...

-People pointing out my right eye (left eye, if you are facing me)...there is NOTHING wrong with it, I am not blind in it, and I can't see any better. The pupil looks like it drips a little. Nothing different. At. All. You'd be surprised about how many people, every day, come up to me and go, "WOAH! What's up with your eye?"
-Chatspeakers. Nuff' said.
-Loud chewers...
-Hair in food. -shudder-
-People hating Clay because they think he is "gay". What a stupid reason.
-Annoying and loud laughs...although I shouldn't be talking, because mine is ridiculous.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:34 am

people, or to reiterate, groups of people.
i simply refuse to go anywhere in town much of the time, because no matter what, i will ALWAYS be hit by someone with a pushchair (wouldve kicked out by now, if it werent for what was IN the pushchair)

oh and rain that goes up my nose, without fail if it rains im getting the inside of my nose wet :roll:
Topic locked