Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Blanket Goodbye (I'm NOT leaving)

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:43 pm

PPT has been kind of flakey for me lately, so I don't trust it letting me respond to the mass number of people leaving. It hasn't really let me log in for days until today and I find out all these people are leaving!

Goodbye, friends, you will be missed. I hope to run into you in other forums in the future.

*hugs and gives some Pink's Goodbye Cookies*

Re: Blanket Goodbye (I'm NOT leaving)

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:25 pm

I join you, Pink, in saying goodbye to all the wonderful people leaving PPT. You'll be missed!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 am

Pink, that's a great idea. I, too, have been getting frustrated by trying to reply to all these goodbye threads and not having my messages post. So I'm piggybacking to say goodbye to all the wonderful moderators and members who are leaving PPT. Thank you for all the time and the you that you put into making this forum such a great place to hang out. You'll all be missed, but I hope to see you around other places. Good luck in your lives.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 am

What the deuce has happened? I'm awol for a month and PPT implodes! I'll have to catch up one all of the happenings, but until then, goodbye to everyone who is leaving. I've gotten to know all of you in one way or another (whether you know it or not :P ) so I trust that you are leaving PPT for the right reasons.

It's always sad to see fixtures leave, but alas, life goes on. Virtual hugs to everyone.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 am

Regan wrote:It's always sad to see fixtures leave, but alas, life goes on. Virtual hugs to everyone.

Hate to break it to you but I think life will cease since we've left.

Sorry bout that.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:05 am

See, Ammer? Betrayal. When will it end?!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 am

Regan wrote:It's always sad to see fixtures leave

Come back, ceiling fan!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 am

Regan wrote:See, Ammer? Betrayal. When will it end?!

Yeah, I'm like 3 for 3 on betrayal.

But I swear I'm really nice and awesome otherwise.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 am

Ammer, just to be clear: Is that Britney? Crikey, but she turned into Jennifer Tilly right quick.

I'm gonna hang my hat on this topic, too (just in case I miss one). I'll miss all y'all.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Mongrel wrote:Come back, ceiling fan!
#
Despite the circumstances, I lol'd.

Yeah, I'll joion the bandwagon here. Seriously, what's making you all leave? Well, I hope whatever it is passes soon. =/
Topic locked