Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

The bad news thread

Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Heres a thread to rant about all the bad things and share it with others

My grandmother had a stroke and is now talking to the tv instead of me
We are about to have a thunderstorm and I won't have power for the next few hours
and I broke my wrist playing rounders ( british baseball) this morning

Re: The bad news thread

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 am

Aww Ginny, I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

Aw. :( You have not had a good go of things lately, which means . . . it's bound to turn up soon! *hugs* :)

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Sadly things have not got better

We have been having lots of thunderstorms recently which have lead to power outs
whilst I was walking around school and stuff My drink leaked all over my £100 phone
My friend was holding on to my flute and she was trying to put it together and she dropped it and got loads of dents in it and will cost lots to repair
and my best friend is moving to canada and she won't have an email for a year and I'm not able to phone so far abroad so I have no chance to get in touch with her for a whole year.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:19 pm

and my best friend is moving to canada and she won't have an email for a year and I'm not able to phone so far abroad so I have no chance to get in touch with her for a whole year.

If you both sign up for a Skype account, you can talk over the internet for free (though if she doesn't have e-mail, she may not have internet). She should still be able to access her e-mail at school or at the library, even if she doesn't have home internet access. And there's always the old-fashioned postal system.

I hope the year flies by...

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:26 pm

I'm glad to see that you re all sympathising for me but this thread is for everyone to rant

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Out of curiosity, where in the world in Canada is your friend going that she won't have access to email?

It's 11:33 now and I don't want to go to bed. :( Sleep is for wussies bah! I want to stay up watching trashy television shows.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 pm

I dont know yet and she won't have email because her parents won't let her for a year which I don't get

Right now for me it is 9:18 PM

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Here's a delicious slice of bad news: I forgot to bring a calculator to my stats exam today.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:44 pm

I just ate at a local eatery and get the feeling I'll regret that decision for some time to come.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Regan wrote:Here's a delicious slice of bad news: I forgot to bring a calculator to my stats exam today.

Oooh thats really bad
Could they have not just let you borrow one?

I just ate at a local eatery and get the feeling I'll regret that decision for some time to come.

Oh dear was it really that bad

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:15 pm

No, but it will be.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 am

Its comments like that which people never really understand unless they either are a man, or have lived with one for a extensive amount of time.

Lets just say chinese food is a real treat for my boyfriend. :P

Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Okay. Here's some bad news.

The NHS want nothing to do with me, and are throwing diagnoses about like there's no tomorrow - but as soon as I see anyone who can apparently help with my "illness", they promptly un-diagnose me and want nothing to do with me. Now I'm getting very little support from them, as I have now moved onto Adult Services who are very impersonal about these problems. I seem to live in constant fear of being sectioned.

Hoorah! [/emo rant over]

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:03 pm

I dropped my DSI in my pond
Topic locked