Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Post a reply

It's been a long road (I've missed y'all)

Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:00 am

As I sit, trying to recover my Neopets account and typing this, clinging to one last hope of the past before my life ... Kinda went awful. :(

How is everyone?
Is anyone even still here that remembers dear old pip.

Re: It's been a long road (I've missed y'all)

Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:05 pm

Welcome back! Always glad to see people stop by and post! Hopefully, you can get your old Neopets account back. They have been slightly more responsive and flexible on getting accounts back lately.

What have you been up to lately? You still in Sunny California, or did you go back to one of the snowy states or perhaps somewhere with "English weather"?

Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:36 pm

Welcome back! A few of us are still here, with others stopping by.

Tue Oct 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Blue wrote:Welcome back! Always glad to see people stop by and post! Hopefully, you can get your old Neopets account back. They have been slightly more responsive and flexible on getting accounts back lately.

What have you been up to lately? You still in Sunny California, or did you go back to one of the snowy states or perhaps somewhere with "English weather"?

Not heard from them yet, but I think firefox had a bit of a moment when i submitted the ticket so maybe I need to do it on another browser if they dont respond :/

Oh boy is it a long story!
Back in England, divorced and diagnosed with the other half of mental divergences I thought I didn't have in the years since!
Paranoid schizoaffective explains a lot of my early life, in retrospect :(
Been a REALLY rough few years i'll be honest, but, as I always said, I endure and I persist :)

How are you?

Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:18 pm

Welcome back! There are still a few of us hanging around here.

Sounds like a rough couple of years. I hope things are settling down now?

Regarding getting your account back...if you didn't get an email with a ticket number, it's entirely possible that the ticket failed to go through. They have been getting accounts back to people fairly regularly from what I've seen, so there is definitely still hope! There is also usually a "highway to help" or "official ticket submission" board on the Help neoboard that someone could post your ticket number to to help make sure that it is assigned properly. :)
Post a reply