Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

A POOL!

Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:08 pm

YAHOO! Yesterday my dad bought an INFLATABLE POOL! HOORAY

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:00 am

WOW. That's cool (literally). If you've got weather like us at the moment, you will be able to get really good use out of it. It's boiling here.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:24 am

Cool! :) I have a pool... I just wish I could use it. :P Anyway, congrats!

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:40 am

meh... i don't need a pool :P

i have a 5 year membership of a swimming pool on 200 meters from my house :D

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:53 am

Wheeee :D I like pools, but I hate swimming. I'm more like a floating-around-in-the-pool-on-my-inflatable-bed-person 8)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:01 am

Me too. :P I swim a little, but I'd rather float around.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:07 am

Well, it's all filled up and ready to go. The only thing is it's *checks temp on rr* 55 Degrees F out side. Awww crap.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:09 pm

I'm trying to convince my dad to convert the garden into a pool so I won't have to work on it anymore. :P (No, the water would NOT freeze up here in Canada ;) )

Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:06 pm

Congrats?

Here in New Zealand the lawn prickles puncture inflatable pools and theres about one day a year warm enough to go outside (two when there are low flying meteors.)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:19 pm

Wabnt a pool, but monies tight at the moment so we'll all just have to do with drenching ourselves with sweat for the moment.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:34 pm

WOw that's really cool! I love pools.. the onnly problem with inflatable pools is that.. the water is a tad cold

Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:55 pm

:) I used it. We shocked and chlorinated it and my friend is gonna come over tommarow. the frikkin water won't warm up so it is ICE COLD (and the sun is out and it is 76 Degrees outside. We bought some pool toys (a beach ball and dolphin horseshoes) and had some fun but is was FREEZING! Later I maght post a piccy of me in it.

Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:04 pm

My parents and I moved to this apartment building about a month ago, and it hasa nice pool. I haven't swam in it yet (actually today was the first day that it was open, but I was too busy today, and then it started raining. Maybe tomorrow...

Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:48 pm

I like pools, but only under these conditions...

1) It doesnt have so much clorine in it that your eyes hurt for a week!
2) The floor isn't rocky!!

But in lil ol' kentucky we're having too many storms to even go swimming at the moment...

Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:26 pm

tonu_revived wrote:I like pools, but only under these conditions...

1) It doesnt have so much clorine in it that your eyes hurt for a week!
2) The floor isn't rocky!!

But in lil ol' kentucky we're having too many storms to even go swimming at the moment...
Ours has WAY too much clorine and alge killer. The floor is...... grassy. :lol: Is alge killes supposed to make BUBBLES?
Topic locked