Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

NICK.COM?

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:47 pm

OK, I'm gonna sound really stupid in a moment, but is anyone here a member of nick.com? (Put your hand down, Marie. :lol:) Because I'm wanting to know if on of my blab buds (once again, put your hand down Marie.) is actually a PPTer.

Well? I mainly run the username Dottie6644, but I've been spotted running the username DMigotmc2 and PhantomANG. I normally spend my time on the U-Pick Live and Shout Outs boards.

EDIT - I forgot. The only other username I'll probably be running at the moment is Ingrid3rdX.
Last edited by DM was on fire! on Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:08 pm

Yeah I'm a member...I dont know why though because i never ever go on. If your wondering my username is: StyleGal15.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:13 pm

I am...ta-da...TYMAPORER! Actually TymaPorer, but whatever...I had another username a looong time ago, and I remember the p/w, but I forgot the name...I never go on anyway though...also, I can't log in, and it won't let me get a new name and p/w. So I guess that takes care of that.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:40 pm

Yeah, but I don't go there anymore. Well I do sometimes for games, but thats it. My sn there is pokecloud.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:05 pm

Oosh.. I used to go on. I was gameler.

I used to have a TON of the trading cards, but I think I got rid of them all. o_O;;

Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:03 pm

Erm, no, I'm not.
Sorry, can't help.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:54 pm

Jumbododo, the only reason im on is to collect invader zim e-card things.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:58 pm

I used to be on there to play some games, before I found Neopets however. Theres some cool games on there. :D

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:37 pm

Yes I post once in a while i'm Zoidss...

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:01 pm

I used to go on....don't very often anymore though. Username is RennStar (I'm so predictable..)

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:34 pm

I used to be obsessed. I occasionally go on, just to collect the cards. (Complete set xD). My name is MrkReading.
Topic locked