Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Spazzo Stories - Argh I'm such an idiot -_-

Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:54 pm

Argh I'm such an idiot -_-

I forgot that I subscribed to Men's Health Magazine so I went out abd bought this month's edition and got home to realize they just mailed me the edition too. So now I have 2 copies!

Have you guys got spazzo stories like this? Share!

SaphEdit: SL... I'd think you'd know better than to use profanity on your own forums, tsk tsk... Naughty boy.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:09 pm

Obviously I have none seeing as I am perfect in every manner 0:)

Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:36 pm

jellyoflight wrote:Obviously I have none seeing as I am perfect in every manner 0:)

Hehe jelly you snobby, self-righteous *#$@% :P

I have made silly mistakes before too. Once I did a piece of homework twice, because I forgot I did it already. :oops: Too studious for my own good...

Re: Spazzo Stories - Argh I'm such a dumass -_-

Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:47 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Argh I'm such an idiot -_-

I forgot that I subscribed to Men's Health Magazine so I went out abd bought this month's edition and got home to realize they just mailed me the edition too. So now I have 2 copies!

Have you guys got spazzo stories like this? Share!

That reminds me of a time my dad suscribed me to 2 different magazines... So one of them stopped making them, and they wrote a letter saying they will continue the subscription with another magazine... And that other one happened to be the same one I was already getting!
So for the next few months I ended up getting doubles....

Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:49 pm

Qanda wrote:Once I did a piece of homework twice, because I forgot I did it already. :oops: Too studious for my own good...

Haha, now THAT I would never do. =P

Nothing comes to mind at the moment...but I'm such an idiot, I'm sure there're plenty of things. XD

Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:13 pm

"Spazzo" is offensive to many people.

I just hate giving something to someone, or putting it somewhere, and completely forgetting that i've done it and looking like a fool when i ask people where it is.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:36 pm

Skullsplitter wrote:I just hate giving something to someone, or putting it somewhere, and completely forgetting that i've done it and looking like a fool when i ask people where it is.

One time, I spent five minutes looking for my Spanish book in my locker. Then my friend pointed out I'd had it in my lap the entire time...

Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:44 pm

Qanda wrote:I have made silly mistakes before too. Once I did a piece of homework twice, because I forgot I did it already. :oops: Too studious for my own good...

You think that's bad? I once did a homework that didn't actually exist.

Because I always just memorize my hoemwork, I had made up this essay that didn't actually exist, and I totally racked my memory to make sure. But I wasn't so by the I got to close, so I waited till miss asked for it. :) She didn't, lol.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:22 pm

I can't think of anything.. but once my mom kept asking where her glasses were...

...and she was wearing them. :>

Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:23 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:I can't think of anything.. but once my mom kept asking where her glasses were...

I've done that... more than once.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:32 pm

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:I can't think of anything.. but once my mom kept asking where her glasses were...

I've done that... more than once.

So have I. It's fun. :D

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:08 pm

Wow.. I spaz out a lot.. I'm always looking for something frantically and it's jangling in my pockets. (My Keys) and floppy discs and pencils. lol.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:17 pm

jellyoflight wrote:Obviously I have none seeing as I am perfect in every manner 0:)

:lol: *smudges jellyofflight with some mud*,... there.. no longer perfect bwahahaha :evil:

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:18 pm

More than often when I'm lurking around PPT, I end up finding myself in a board I have no memory whatsoever of clicking on... O_o

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:31 am

Yesterday, I wanted to buy a watch. So I went, grabbed the watch, forgot what I had came in for and walked out, with it in my hand, without paying, because I completely forgot I was holding it. Needless to say, I went back and payed for it.

A while ago we were going somewhere in the car, and I thought it might get cold, so I was looking all over for my coat to pack. I searched for about 10 minutes until I realised I had already put it on.

I did homework questions we didn't have. I thought we were supposed to do #1-6 on page 103, 104, 105 and 106 but rather than copying down 103-106 it was 103 and 106, so i did 3 extra pages of questions.
Topic locked