Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

2 maths tests, and a spelling test!

Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:49 am

Wh00t! I got AWESOME SCORES in my three recent tests.

Spelling test: 57/70 words correct! My age for spelling is above 15.5! Yay!!! I'm in the second-highest spelling set you can get in the school (1-9, 8).

Division test: 98%, one error! Nobody got 100%, both George and I got 98%, the highest all of us got.

Division and multiplication tests (both in one): 50/50 for multiplication, and 50/50 for division! 100%! Higher score, and in less time than my last test! Improvement!

Reward: Got a black jelly-infested strawberry milkshake...lol. The black jelly balls are called pearls :o *chokes*

Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:47 am

Well done! =) When I was in primary school we did one spelling test a week and I never got ten, only 7 or 8. :-p But then I never learnt them. Tut tut, naughty me.

REBEL!!!

Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:49 pm

Congratulations.

Hmm... you're getting a bit too intelligent. It is perhaps time to redefine the expectations. :)
(from now on, 9 year olds get to spell words like baccalaureate)

Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:01 pm

Clever Chaud! Congrats on getting excellent results.

I'll go one step further... 8-year-olds must learn how to spell onomatopoeia. :evil:

Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:08 pm

Hunter Lupe wrote:Congratulations.

Hmm... you're getting a bit too intelligent. It is perhaps time to redefine the expectations. :)

I'm 10, HL :P You didn't even know what I had to do! Maybe I had to do 9 divide 8 and those simple 12 x 8 thingies. How else do you think I learnt CSS and HTML? At this age? Com'n, I've got to have the computer intelligence of....I dunno....let's say....oh God I never thought I come this far lol.

Qanda, sometimes we get FRENCH words. Resevoir.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:23 pm

And you'll come some way yet. Just wait untill you'll have to tell the difference between hydrophobic and hydrophibic ends of a single enzyme.

Chaud wrote:Qanda, sometimes we get FRENCH words. Resevoir.

Just keep practicing.

Re: 2 maths tests, and a spelling test!

Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:43 pm

Chaud wrote:Division test: 98%, one error! Nobody got 100%, both George and I got 98%, the highest all of us got.

George only got 98%?! Really? This isn't possible! This is not the George we all loved!

Sorry, couldn't help the sarcastic response. Congrats on your marks. Also, it's spelt 'recevoir' not 'resevoir'.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 pm

Good job on the tests!

Chaud wrote:Reward: Got a black jelly-infested strawberry milkshake...lol. The black jelly balls are called pearls :o *chokes*

Ooo bubble tea (so I think). I had it once...I hated the pearls :P lol

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:24 pm

I've been outdone by a kid two years younger than me. I don't even REMEMBER how to divide..

Congratulations, anyway! Yay for Chaud. :)

Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:08 pm

yeah, i just started year 7 and i took a level 6 maths test and we were asked to rate it from 1 to 5 with how easy we thought it was. with 1 being easy and 5 being hard. i put 1 because i found all of the level 6 questions super easy

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:33 am

Hunter Lupe wrote:Congratulations.

How about words like 'congratulations'? :P

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:34 am

Congrats Chaud!! Keep up the good work! :D

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:52 am

Ammer wrote:
Chaud wrote:Division test: 98%, one error! Nobody got 100%, both George and I got 98%, the highest all of us got.

George only got 98%?! Really? This isn't possible! This is not the George we all loved!

Sorry, couldn't help the sarcastic response. Congrats on your marks. Also, it's spelt 'recevoir' not 'resevoir'.

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?! :P

Come on HL! Can't even spell 'congratulations'? :evil:

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:59 am

Chaud wrote:Come on HL! Can't even spell 'congratulations'? :evil:

*ahem* Smallvile? It's often helpful to not only learn from your own mistakes, but the mistakes of others. ;)

Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:22 am

SpiraLethe wrote:
Chaud wrote:Come on HL! Can't even spell 'congratulations'? :evil:

*ahem* Smallvile? It's often helpful to not only learn from your own mistakes, but the mistakes of others. ;)

Well...errrr.....Smallville isn't a word!

*quickly proof-reads message first before posting*
Topic locked