Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

at the library

Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:17 pm

i'm sitting hre at the library, it's not very quiet. there's these kids on the other side of the room swearing almost every other word. :o i'm board. i've got five more minutes till i have to get off. i'll be glad when i get out of here(the library).

Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:47 pm

I hate that too. First of all it is supposed to be quiet, then on top of that people are swearing loudly and it is made worse because everyone else is quiet, so you can hear ever gosh darn ?&%* they say.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:52 pm

i would say it was me where it not for the fact i dont really swaer that much.
im loud and obnoxious though, so my ambling gait of a speach style could be misinterperitted for swearing.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:40 am

Hmmm.. that isn't very nice..

Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:27 am

I so dislike rowdy and loud-spoken people who can't keep their mouths shut and their voices to themselves in public places, especially places like libraries where you are supposed to keep quiet. I wish the librarian would shoo them out or something.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:45 pm

The thing is, that this was in a specialized teen room with just computers in it, and all the times Ive been in there, I've never seen a librarian. =/

Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:11 am

laq wrote:The thing is, that this was in a specialized teen room with just computers in it, and all the times Ive been in there, I've never seen a librarian. =/

wouldnt be me then.
the librarens are just scared of me, not completely abscent.
Topic locked